Munkypooh- I don't NEED to be a size 10 really....

Hi munkeypooh - how on earth did I miss the engagement thing the first time I read your post?????Must have been late in the evening or something.

Anyhow, many, many congratulations.

I would love to see the ring - not sure if we are "friends" yet or not......will go and check then send a request across.

Rosie xx

MP, in case you don't see the comments attached to your artwork I thought I'd put it in here....

You are one talented Lady! They are stunning.

PS Pics are good too - lovely ring, congrats again

MP, in case you don't see the comments attached to your artwork I thought I'd put it in here....

You are one talented Lady! They are stunning.

PS Pics are good too - lovely ring, congrats again

Thank you :)

I just hope the tutors at the uni I'm applying to think so! I'm hoping to do my MA Fine Art starting this sept.

I've put a pic of the ruined church were he proposed into my album.... :)

it's such a beautiful location!! i got proposed to half way through jumanji after eating cream cheese and chive pringles with garlic dip. i was trying not to breathe!! or look at robin williams on pause with a silly look on his face just before STAMPEDE!! hee.

abz xx

Jumanji and garlic......that's real romance ;)

It's the person who's asking that counts not the when, why, or how.....:D

Whoo Hooo! Well done you

How long before you find out about your MA place?

and i know it does. and lets face it. when i get to goal it will be a good excuse to eat garlic, pringles and watch jumanji once a year won't it :D OH will regret it :D :D

abz xx

Well done on the 2lbs loss.

Your ring is lovely and the setting sooooo romantic.

You make a very handsome couple. I can't believe the difference in you from your before snaps. You look gorgeous.

Whoo Hooo! Well done you

How long before you find out about your MA place?

Cheers :)

If I haven't heard about my MA by Feb half term I'll call them, as I need to know well in advance to hand my notice in a school and not leave them in the lurch!

and i know it does. and lets face it. when i get to goal it will be a good excuse to eat garlic, pringles and watch jumanji once a year won't it :D OH will regret it :D :D

abz xx

I'm hoping it's an excuse to get a few trips back up to Scotland :p

Well done on the 2lbs loss.

Your ring is lovely and the setting sooooo romantic.

You make a very handsome couple. I can't believe the difference in you from your before snaps. You look gorgeous.

I did chose the best pic to show people, there were some really grim ones too!! but thank you for the compliments :)

Hey MP, not been in here in ages. Congratulations on the engagement, lovely news. Well done on your continuing losses also. Fingers crossed for your MA place too.

Hey MP, not been in here in ages. Congratulations on the engagement, lovely news. Well done on your continuing losses also. Fingers crossed for your MA place too.

Thank you :)

I've not been on much either! Been so busy, I've only really had time to pick up on my own diary, I'm neglecting all the other (probably more interesting) threads!!!

too true!

I just noticed it is time to take the christmas dec's off my sig!!!

Back