Munkypooh- I don't NEED to be a size 10 really....

STS this week after 2 separate Xmas dinners and a big night out ending in pizza on Saturday, so not too bad for this time of year! :rolleyes:

As mentioned on a previous thread.....I've been a real gibbon today (sorry about the bad munky joke).
Due to some random hints dropped, I thought my bf was going to propose today......as it is 1:41am.....I'm guessing I've got that one wrong! Was a nice day really (spent alone together at his request- clue number one.....not), but due to my underlying expectations, I've buggered it in my own mind, and can't even be cross, as he will have no idea why!!!!....

How're you doin MP?

R u feeling better today?

Thanks Guys! :)

Yeah, I'm feeling better now..... going up to Scotland tomorrow for New Year with boyf, so the diet as well as the minimins visits will probably be out of the window!

My first weigh in for 2 weeks is on the 5th of Jan.....it won't be good!

Well a few pounds gain in comparison to the 81.5 you've already lost is incomparable. Have a love NYE!!!!!!!!!

hi, I'm kind of in the same boat as you MP, I used to be a size 10, and im so close yet so far...

Well.....New Year in Scotland... :rolleyes:

Deep Fried Mars Bar - 1
Weight-watchers - 0
:sign0007:

It actually made me sick...probably as I had it after fish, chips, and peas!!

I am sure I have put at least half a stone on during this holiday :party0051::party0036::eating:

....however.....I don't care, because I got engaged on New Years Eve :D
My boyf proposed at midnight in the ruins of a Church in the grounds of our hotel :)

Its a traditional Scottish dish that you have to try at least once in a lifetime - and you will never try again.

Hope you enjoyed your New Year in Scotland. Its a pity you couldn't join our Glasgow swaree (if that's how its spelled....)

Rosie xx

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL:love047:

:DCan we see a pic of the ring?

Awwwww congratulations!

Where were you staying??

Thank you :)

We stayed at the Monadhliath Hotel near Laggan. Near-ish Avimore. We were meant to be staying at a bunk house down the road with some friends, but it was meant to sleep 30 and there were 41 people there at one stage so we immediately defected to the hotel!!!

Its a traditional Scottish dish that you have to try at least once in a lifetime - and you will never try again.

Hope you enjoyed your New Year in Scotland. Its a pity you couldn't join our Glasgow swaree (if that's how its spelled....)

Rosie xx

I could have another go at one if I didn't eat other deep fried items at the same time...... :)

New Year in Scotland was great, lovely atmosphere!

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL:love047:

:DCan we see a pic of the ring?

Thank You :)

I've put a pic of the ring in my private album with a pic of us on New Year taken just before he proposed.

(Its in the private one as I'm a bit paranoid about putting clear pics of my face on public view, anyone else who'd like to see it will need to add me :))

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

How lovely!!! You haven't tried the delights of a deep fried pizza;) We really know how to clog our arteries up here lol. xx

Thank you :)

I think my arteries are fully blocked now! My WW leader will not be impressed!!!

Thank You :)

I've put a pic of the ring in my private album with a pic of us on New Year taken just before he proposed.

(Its in the private one as I'm a bit paranoid about putting clear pics of my face on public view, anyone else who'd like to see it will need to add me :))

Don't seem to be able to see any new pics - are they in your profile albums or do I need to be your friend or something to be able to see? Pleeease:wave_cry:

I've added you as a friend so you can see them :)

Back