Must ban scales from the house!

hobbithead

You would think I would've learnt by now but p***ed off that I have been angelic all week and the scales are showing a gain :(

Let's hope yesterday's scan bran cake can change things before tomorrow nights WI :0)

It's awful isn't it. I know how difficult it is not to take a peek before WI day.

You never know, you might have a surprise at the scales tomorrow. Fingers crossed the scan bran kicks in!

I'm the same, I can't possibly have put on weight (its impossible) but my scales are showing a 2 1/2lb gain!! :eek:

The only thing I can put it down to is Ovulation, I suffer the most excruciating ovulation pains, my tummy looks like i'm 6 months pregnant and I can hardly stand up straight, fingers crossed by tomorrow i'll be back to normal for WI on Tuesday!

Im terrible i weigh myself every morning and night i can't help it. I know i shouldn't.

I was weighing myself last week and was sure i was having a gain bit at WI i lost 2 1/2

yes i do the same, just before i go to meeting i have quick peek. My scales weigh me 1lb heaver then the ones in class. I wish i didnt do it.

I was weighing myself every time I went to the loo at one point, I know how difficult it is not to have a sneaky peak but I feel loads better now that I no longer own any! It was worse for the first week though lol

i was weighing myself everytime i went to the loo lol, I have cut it down to twice a day,

The last 2 days i been doing the water challenge well everytime i step on the scales im a few pound heavier im really hoping its the water

Back