MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

Sounds like a fab weekend, all the sweeter on the back of your awesome loss I suspect :)

Hope the return to week is treating you well with another better than expected week.

Decisions..decisions!! Well at least your future outings sound good.

Love the idea of little caravan being called Tilly.. :D

Well done on staying with the plan.

She is a small T-Line caravan Em, so Tilly T Line seems to suit her!

Sounds like a fab weekend, all the sweeter on the back of your awesome loss I suspect :)

Hope the return to week is treating you well with another better than expected week.

Very, very, very busy (but mainly 'good busy') at work until the end of term, which is why I haven't been on here for ages. Hope the new job is going well for you.

Just here to subscribe :)

Hi Dippychk. Sorry, not been around for a while.

Well done on the loss moonwatcher :)

Thanks Anna. A little more gone since then. Will report properly in a bit.

Hi Moonie love - it's been so long, big hugs, hope all is well - and WTG on WW, you're doing brilliantly! :)

Hi Susie! I've not been around much, but am managing to chip away a few ounces at a time. Hoping to say a proper 'Hi' to everyone once the hols start. Generally exhausted at the moment, so sleeping instead of getting online. It has been one of those years so far!

Hope I haven't missed anybody! A quick progress report - won't list menus as would take forever, but after the 2.2lb loss in week one back on WW I managed a second good week foodwise and knocked off 0.8 of a pound, making my loss 3lbs in 2 weeks (good result for me). Last week I was a bit patchy with my eating and my tracking, but on the Friday evening we walked miles at the beach and on the Sunday we went to a local VW festival for the day and racked up many, many more hours of walking, so I think that helped me scrape in with a 0.4lb loss this week, as to be honest I didn't really deserve a loss on food alone.

Friday evening we went to the school Drama Group's production of Godspell, which was absolutely amazing, and after a late finish there, had to go to collect the car from the garage (MOT - sob!). By the time we had done that it was later still and we were starving, so ended up with a double cheeseburger at McDonald's. Quite filling though and surprised to find out they are only 12PP, as I had it in my mind that they are a lot more.

So, total loss in first 3 weeks back on WW = 3.4lbs. Aiming to get the 1.6 lbs off within the next two weeks so I can start the holidays at 16. st.

Well done MW, sounds like things are really hectic with you so even better that you've had pretty consistent losses.

When do the holidays begin? Have you got much planned for the summer?

Well done MW! Keep up the good work..and a little something off plan won't make a heap of difference.

Well done MW, sounds like things are really hectic with you so even better that you've had pretty consistent losses.

When do the holidays begin? Have you got much planned for the summer?

Thanks Em and Atomic. If it carried on at that pace I would be happy enough. We shall see. Have been back on track over the weekend and today. In fact we have just finished clearing away and washing up after pulled pork in BBQ, honey and chipotle sauce, with gluten free pasta. Very tasty!

We had children's author Alex Scarrow (The Time Riders series) in the school this morning for a talk and book signing for Years 7 and 8s. He gave a great talk and was very engaging, but wish I hadn't had to stand for the whole hour and three quarters! I can walk for miles, but standing still (especially in high wedge sandals!) always gives me back and leg ache. I normally wear flats for things like that, but this was a last minute timetable change for me. Pacing the sides and back of the hall wasn't an option, as we use that as a silent code in assemblies or talks etc., to 'say' to mis- behaving kids that we have spotted them and will stand right next to them for a while until we are happy with their behaviour! The whole back six rows would have wondered what on earth was going on! I ache more than I do after actual exercise!

Anyway, drifting off to bed soon. Two days of year 6 (next year's Year 7) induction ahead tomorrow and Wednesday, getting to know the newbies, so they will be busy days.

Something possessed me to put my name down for the mixed staff and pupil singing group next year. It will be run by two sixth formers, who will no doubt relish being in charge of staff! Oh well, while I am practising singing, I can't eat!

Last day of term is Wednesday 23rd, but we start the Activities 'week' on Friday, so beginning to wind down !

OH has some time off. Not sure exactly what we will be doing yet, but aiming to start on the garden changes and finish caravan refurb. A lot will depend on the car MOT cost as there is a problem with the air bag connection and no idea of the cost for that yet until Wednesday.

Last edited:
Hope you are enjoying a great weekend before the holidays start next week. I am really rather envious of your holiday starting this week but look forward to hearing how you are spending your time :)

How are the holidays going?

Hi Atomic. Holidays going well thanks, although haven't done much 'real' holiday stuff yet - mainly house work/decluttering/garden revamp (although OH has done more of that than me - been too hot for me). I always feel a bit of a fraud though, moaning about having a lot to get done in the summer holidays, when I have such a long break! (Don't get paid for it though, so it is swings and roundabouts I suppose) We've also spent loads of time planning the new campervan - what to get, how much to change it, what layout is best... think we are on about the 20th 'final' plan by now!

Talking of changing 'final' plans - I've done it again! I just couldn't get back into WW properly over the last few months, so I sat down last week and had another serious and detailed look at my losses/gains/STS on the various plans, especially over the last year. When I did that a few months ago, I had not gone back as far as SW, but this time I went right back to September 2011, and there it was, staring me in the face really - my most successful losses were on SW. I changed to WW originally at the beginning of February, on the basis that SW wasn't working for me anymore, which on reflection was probably a bit unfair, as January is generally a 'lost' month for me, getting over the Christmas gain and 'relaxing' until my Birthday is over at the end of the month.

So, as of Monday I am back on SW, and loving it. I have downloaded the magazine app so I can get the mags on my phone, kindle and PC, which is great for reading success stories and bookmarking recipes - no boxes of magazines languishing in the bottom of cupboards! I haven't joined SW as such, as I have loads of info from previously/online/on Minis, which I think should see me though.

I have started a new (please let it be final!) diary in the WeMITTS section, rather than the SW section, as 'we mean it this time' seemed appropriate. It also means that if I change plan again (although have a pact with the OH not to!) then I don't have to move/start a new diary!

Anyone reading, feel free to pop in. Link will be in my sig in a minute.

Moonwatcher: Anyone reading, feel free to pop in. Link will be in my sig in a minute.
Errm.. long minute that MW! :D

Anyway.. glad that you are feeling more settled in SW.. always best to change if things are not working right.
All the best to you.. and I didn't know that's what WeMITTS stood for.. very good.

Hi Em. The link is just above my trampolining lady. I can't get it at the moment as it doesn't show on my kindle, but I think it says "Link to my diary here." with the actual link on the word "here." I know signatures don't show on phones/kindles etc. Please do drop by if you can find me though! In the WeMITTS section it is Moonwatcher's (Final) Diary.

Back