MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

Thanks all. Yep had a good day shopping and a 'real McDonald's' including a milk shake! Really enjoyed it. It wasn't the planned tea (that was something with turkey, surprisingly enough! :D) but I picked OH up from work and he suggested it and I thought 'Why not? I'd had very little in the way of points and had the carrot soup in the fridge so I could have something really low point later.

Today - yegads it's hot! We are now the proud owners of a moped for hubby to use to go to and from work, so I get my car back properly! Had to go to B&Q for a lock thing for it - managed to resist a hot-dog in the car park (well actually they were shut, but hubs was going to get one and I had said 'No!'), a belgian bun in the coffee shop (he had a Toffee Apple & Treacle Muffin!) I just had a small cappucino and a lemonade lolly. Then stopped at the pub on the way home and just had a diet coke and two of his Beef Crinkle Crisps - which I am NOT going to count - I'm such a rebel, me!

Chilli Pasta Bake is in the oven doing nicely as I type.

Last edited:
Yay to having the moped,that's great you've got it :0) your dinner sounds yummy and well done on all that resisting and I'd doubt those crisps would make a point anyhow!

Food for Saturday August 18th

Breakfast - Aldi Chewy White Choc Chip Bar - Total 2PP

Lunch/Snack - Scone and Butter, Coffee with cream - Total 12PP -
one small Sultana Scone (5PP), 5 tspns butter (5PP), Coffee with Cream (2PP)

Tea - Turkey Chilli Pasta Bake with Cheese - Total 12PP -
leftover portion of Thursday's Chilli (5PP), with 1.5 oz Penne Pasta dry weight, (4PP), 1oz Cheddar grated on top (3PP), Beetroot (0PP), one Orange (0PP), Grapefruit (0PP

Snacks - one Lemonade Lolly (1PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Coffee with cream counted above, small Cappucino (2PP), Pimms and Diet Lemonade (1PP)

May have another snack later, but totals for day so far - 30PP, 29 dailies and one weekly
Weeklies remaining - 29
APs earned today - 5 (on Wii Fit various exercise and 20 mins Just Dance, plus 80 crunches and some light upper body weights)
APs for the week so far - 19

Yay to having the moped,that's great you've got it :0) your dinner sounds yummy and well done on all that resisting and I'd doubt those crisps would make a point anyhow!

Yep, it will really help with petrol savings. That's what I thought about the crisps - we walked all around B&Q, so I reckon that will cover two crisps anyway!

moonwatcher said:
Yep, it will really help with petrol savings. That's what I thought about the crisps - we walked all around B&Q, so I reckon that will cover two crisps anyway!

Yup they are soo covered! Well done on all the exercise :0)

Yup they are soo covered! Well done on all the exercise :0)

Thanks - thought I was going to melt this morning! Hubs came in from the garden where he was moving some paving slabs, just as I was finishing an hour on the Wii Fit and Just Dance, and said - 'Wow it's really hot today,' took one look at me, dripping, and said 'Oh, you already know!' :)

moonwatcher said:
Thanks - thought I was going to melt this morning! Hubs came in from the garden where he was moving some paving slabs, just as I was finishing an hour on the Wii Fit and Just Dance, and said - 'Wow it's really hot today,' took one look at me, dripping, and said 'Oh, you already know!' :)

Lol opps...have a good Sunday :0)

moonwatcher said:

Lol hope you enjoyed your just dance, make sure you drink plenty of water to rehydrate yourself xx

Lol opps...have a good Sunday :0)

Hi Daisy - yes, had a lovely day today thanks. Went to Wells-next-the-Sea in the end as it was too hot, and then too wet, to garden, which was what we had planned originally. Just catching up with diaries and what everyone has been up to, and updating my tracker etc before bed.

Lol hope you enjoyed your just dance, make sure you drink plenty of water to rehydrate yourself xx

Yes - it is one Wii game I'll definitely buy once I've returned this one to the library. Don't think I'd want to be strutting my dancing stuff like that in public, but it's fun in the privacy of my living room! I'm pretty good with my water intake, but boy haven't we needed it over the last couple of days! Hope you're feeling better- will be popping over to your diary in a mo to catch up.

Sunday 19th August

Breakfast - Waffles with Maple Syrup and Lemon - Total 8PP -
2 Waffles (7PP), 2 tspns Maple Syrup (1PP), Lemon juice (0PP)

Lunch at Wells - Pork, Sage and Onion Pie with Veg and New Potatoes - Total 13PP
- one slice of Pork, Sage and Onion Pie (10PP), Cabbage, Carrots, Courgettes (0PP), 2 tbspns Gravy (1PP), 4oz New Potatoes (2PP)

In the Evening - Crackers with Cream Cheese and Olives - Total 6PP
- one pack WW Wheat and Oat Crackers (2PP), 2oz Cream Cheese (4PP), a couple of sliced Olives (0PP) 4 Greengages (0PP)

Snacks - Ice-cream and Cheese Curls - Total 5PP - one scoop of Papaya, Kiwi and Lime Ice-cream (3PP), pack of Cheese Curls (2PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, two cups Coffee with Cream (4PP)

Totals for the day 36PP, 29 dailies and 7 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 22
APs earned today - 6 (went for a long walk in Wells from the quayside to the beach, along the beach and back - about 90 minutes)
APs for the week so far - 25

Last edited:
Food sounds delicious for today...especially the waffles!

And I wonder why I'm always hungry after coming on here!

moonwatcher said:
Hi Daisy - yes, had a lovely day today thanks. Went to Wells-next-the-Sea in the end as it was too hot, and then too wet, to garden, which was what we had planned originally. Just catching up with diaries and what everyone has been up to, and updating my tracker etc before bed.

Glad you had a lovely day,so rain yesterday in the end then?we had 'blink and you miss it' rain yesterday afternoon.That mixed fruit ice cream sounds very yummy,where was that from?

Glad you had a lovely day,so rain yesterday in the end then?we had 'blink and you miss it' rain yesterday afternoon.That mixed fruit ice cream sounds very yummy,where was that from?

It was from the ice-cream stall at Wells - long way to come for an ice-cream - even for you Daisy!

Monday 20th August

Breakfast - Scone and Butter, Blueberry Cake - Total 7PP -
half a Sultana Scone (3PP), two tspns Butter (2PP), one Weight Watchers Blueberry Cake Slice (2PP), one Orange (0PP)

Lunch/Brunch - 'One pan' Breakfast and Baked Beans - Total 16PP -
6oz Potatoes, (4PP), 3 rashers Bacon (4PP), one Egg (2PP), 3 tbspns Baked Beans (2PP), tbspn HP Sauce (0PP), tbspn Olive Oil! (4PP) This was supposed to be a one pan dish - from the latest WW mag, but there was no way it would cook in my pan in just frylight without sticking like mad, so I had to keep adding olive oil, just to stop the sticking, then had to swap it all to another pan, because it had stuck like mad and the bacon wasn't cooking, then cooked the eggs in a separate pan - so it ended up being a three pan breakfast! They were very starchy potatoes which I think was part of the problem - it was very tasty though.

Tonight - Cheesy Marmite Toast - Total 6PP - 2 pieces w/m toast (4PP), 2 Cheese Triangles (2PP), tspn Marmite (0PP), Greengages (0PP)

Snacks - Banana and Blueberry Ice-cream and Cheese Curls - Total 5PP - Frozen Banana (0PP) - blitzed in processor with a handful of Blueberries (0PP), and a tspn of Honey (1PP), tbspn Cream (2PP), packet of Cheese Curls (2PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, 2 Coffees with Cream (4PP)

Totals for the day - 38PP, 29 dailies and 9 weeklies
Weeklies remaining - 13
APs earned today - none - had a rest day!
APs for the week so far - 25

Back