MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

Ooo! Yummy crumpets with butter and jam... very moorish!
I like them for lunch topped with grilled cheese.

Lazy day for me too MW... nothing like it hey?!

Yes I love them with cheese too! I remember several years ago when we had a VW campercan, we went to the coast on a freezing cold November day and sat inside it on the cliff-top toasting crumpets and cheese and drinking tea! Whenever I have them with cheese now I am taken back to that day!

I had a lazy day too! Well, I did no exercise I suppose :p

Food looks delicious! What is a turkey tournedo though? :)

Have a good week! x

A turkey tournedos is a turkey breast, rolled into a sort of cylinder shape, and topped with a pat of stuffing, and then bacon sort of criss-crossed over and round it - a bit like tying up the parcel with the bacon! They are (surprise surprise!) one of my Bernard Matthews shop bargains. :)

Food for Monday 19th November

Breakfast -
home-made rice pud with tspn cream and golden syrup (6PP)

Lunch -
turkey and mango chutney sandwich, an apple (7PP)

Dinner -
turkey escalope with cheese and leek topping, potato wedges, tbspn oil and huuuugggeee portion of fine green beans, drizzle of jerk sauce (15PP), plums stewed with mixed dried fruit, served with home-made yogurt (4PP)

Snacks -
none

Drinks -
NAS squash, green tea, coffee with cream (2PP)

Totals for the day 34PP, 28 dailies and 6 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 21
APs earned today - one for about 15 mins walking
Total APs for the week so far - 3

Early night for me - shattered this evening!

Tuesday 20th November

Breakfast -
rice pud with tspn cream and syrup (6PP)

Lunch -
cheese sandwich with LF salad cream, chopped onion and chopped pickled chilli, apple, plums (8PP)

Dinner -
chippy chips and fish cake, plus piece of battered sausage (21PP), 2 satsumas (0PP)

Snacks -
none

Drinks -
one coffee with cream (2PP), NAS squash, green tea, one cup coffee with splash of milk

Totals 37PP, 28 dailies and 9 weeklies
Weeklies remaining - 12
APs earned today - 3 from 40 mins walk
Total APs for the week so far - 6

Wednesday 21st November

Breakfast
- 2 slices fruit loaf with butter (7PP)

Lunch -
cheese and piccalilli sandwich, 6 olives, apple, two satsumas (9PP)

Dinner
- hoisin and plum sauce vegetables and noodles (10PP)

Snack
- 2 more pieces fruit loaf and butter (7PP)

Drinks -
NAS squash, green tea, coffee with cream (2PP), tea with a splash of milk

Totals 35PP, 28 dailies and 7 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 5
APs earned today - 1 for 20 mins walk
APs total for the week so far - 7 (somewhere in my minis diary entries for this week I have put down the APs wrong - I am up to 7 for the week so far, anyway!

Not a very good end to the WW week I'm afraid! Got in from a verrrrry busy day at work yesterday, ready to stick something in the oven and collapse in front of the fire, but hubby's moped was playing up (something draining the battery :() so had to quickly get changed and then go to his work to collect his works van to use for a few days. Had to stop en route to get petrol, some shopping, and a-hem... a McDonald's. Then came home and fell into bed at 8.00pm.

So food for Thursday 22nd November was

Breakfast - 2 pieces fruit loaf with butter (7PP)

Lunch - small roast beef dinner from canteen at work (8PP) (took the fruit crumble as it is included in the price, but gave it away to one of the site staff).

Dinner -
Big Mac and medium fries (22PP)

Drinks -
water, green tea, water and NAS squash

Snack
- one piece fruit loaf and butter (4PP)

Totals for the day - 41PP, 28 dailies and 13 weeklies/APs
APs earned today - 1, but used all 8 of my APs for the week today

Last edited:
Friday 23rd November

Ended the week 19PP in debit!

Breakfast - 3 Harvest chewee toffee bars (6PP)

Lunch - jacket potato and cheese (11PP)

Dinner - half a chinese takeaway portion of chicken chow mein and half a portion of beef curry (calling it 20PP, but it's a bit academic really as I've eaten it already and I had also used all my weeklies and APs yesterday!) :sigh:

Snacks - Scone and butter (7PP), small slice swiss roll (3PP)

Drinks - water, NAS squash, green teas

Totals 47PP, 28 dailies and 19 more non-existent PPs! Weigh in tomorrow, so anticipating a gain or a STS!

Pretty crappy day at work - still doing two days a week in my old post whilst they recruit someone to take the post. I did agree to do that, but wasn't expecting it to be for what will end up as three months! I just want to get stuck into the full time LSA post I applied for and was appointed to, instead of this 3 days doing it, then 2 days back in my old job. The interviews are on Monday (finally) so will see what that brings - may at least have a proper fixed date after that.

Back to the dieting, new week tomorrow...

Oh and two satsumas - at least they are nil PP!

Yep - they will be the last area the weight goes from - sometimes I wonder how I don't fall over!

:8855:

Don't have that problem myself MW... hips and tum are the worst so I am the typical Norfolk dumpling!
How frustrating about the job.. sounds like you are being rushed off your feet. Not surprised at the wee lapse..never mind, it'll be better next week..:patback:

:8855:

Don't have that problem myself MW... hips and tum are the worst so I am the typical Norfolk dumpling!
How frustrating about the job.. sounds like you are being rushed off your feet. Not surprised at the wee lapse..never mind, it'll be better next week..:patback:

Hehe to the Norfolk dumpling! Yes, I'm annoyed about the work situation. I was absolutely thrilled to get the post and want to get on with it properly. I just feel they're messing me around and taking advantage of my good nature! It's a long boring story, but basically they know I won't dump my work colleagues in it, so they'll make the most of it! Sigh!

Hehe to the Norfolk dumpling! Yes, I'm annoyed about the work situation. I was absolutely thrilled to get the post and want to get on with it properly. I just feel they're messing me around and taking advantage of my good nature! It's a long boring story, but basically they know I won't dump my work colleagues in it, so they'll make the most of it! Sigh!

Unfortunately that's often the way these days altho' tbh my daughter in law used to work for Norwich Union and they were always doing that as well.
Have had my share of being put upon during my working life so I do know how exasperating it is. Let's hope the interviews on Monday are successful hey?!

Have just downloaded a muppets ring tone to my mobile! 'M - nmm - nn - a, de-doo-de-dooda' Makes me smile every time I hear it! Oh well, simple things pleasing simple minds, and all that! :D

WI this morning and another pound down, :) so 39.5 off so far - only half a pound to go to 40lbs off!
Probably going out to lunch tomorrow and again one evening this week, so was planning not to use as many weeklies as I usually do on a Saturday...just added the PP up though and have used 9 weeklies today!

Saturday 24th November

Breakfast -
bagel with butter and jam (10PP)

Lunch - Cheese and onion pasty (wasn't the planned lunch, but hubs brought it back from the shop) (14PP)

Dinner - not very hungry, so went for a WW tomato soup (2PP), one piece bread and butter (3PP), portion homemade yogurt with drizzle of syrup, (4PP) and two satsumas (0PP)

Snack - about 10 peanuts (2PP?)

Drinks
- NAS squash, one cup tea with splash of milk, one coffee with cream (2PP)

Totals - 37PP, 28 dailies and 9 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 40
APs earned today - none

Back