My 12 little steps to 10st 7lbs

Little Step 1 - Lose 7lbs - Weight 16st 0lbs - DONE

Been at this a while so already hit little step 1, now onto little step 2!

Dxxx

Little Step 2 - Lose 7lbs - Weight 15st 7lbs - DONE

Been at this a while so already hit little step 2, now onto little step 3!

Dxxx

Little Step 3 - Lose 7lbs - Weight 15st 0lbs - ONGOING

So I have been on a 'diet' for a long long long time, the first time I joined WW was in 2008. I weighed 12st 8lbs, I cannot believe I thought I was fat back then, oh lord take me back to 12st 8lbs today & I would be elated :p I tried switching plans to SW, then switched back to WW. Really the only thing not working was me! There I said it, I have been failing because of myself.

Now what I struggle to get & I am sure others will too is that I really do want to lose this weight, I am miserable with a capital M. So why oh why can't I just stop with the bingeing & the secret eating. I just don't know!

So this is it, I as of this morning weigh 15st 1lbs, I need to lose 1lb to reach little step 3.

I am hoping that this will be tomorrow.

I am going to keep this diary, this is the one were I reach my goal weight. I don't care how long it takes me I am going to post here religiously until I get there!

At the end of each day I am going to post my food diary for the day (I am a creature of habit so will probably be the same everyday), I am also going to try to record how I am feeling to see if this motivates me more.

Dxxx

So I have been on a 'diet' for a long long long time, the first time I joined WW was in 2008. I weighed 12st 8lbs, I cannot believe I thought I was fat back then, oh lord take me back to 12st 8lbs today & I would be elated :p I tried switching plans to SW, then switched back to WW. Really the only thing not working was me! There I said it, I have been failing because of myself.

Now what I struggle to get & I am sure others will too is that I really do want to lose this weight, I am miserable with a capital M. So why oh why can't I just stop with the bingeing & the secret eating. I just don't know!

So this is it, I as of this morning weigh 15st 1lbs, I need to lose 1lb to reach little step 3.

I am hoping that this will be tomorrow.

I am going to keep this diary, this is the one were I reach my goal weight. I don't care how long it takes me I am going to post here religiously until I get there!

At the end of each day I am going to post my food diary for the day (I am a creature of habit so will probably be the same everyday), I am also going to try to record how I am feeling to see if this motivates me more.

Dxxx
Hi

I weigh the same as you. I too want to sort myself out and get back to 13st and then fight to get to 12st.

How tall are you?

Crackers! Xx

1lb to go to hit little step 3.
Today has been my first official day back on track, go me :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

25 April 2017 Food Diary - 31SP
Porridge 8SP
WW Chicken Curry 9SP
Mushroom Cup a soup 5SP
Pom Bears 7SP
WW Chewy Fruit Bears 2SP

DH is making me watch Rob Bryden & Steve Coogan Trip to Spain. I do not find these 2 funny at all, he on the other hand finds it hilarious!

About another 30 minutes to go then I can go to bed.

Dxxx

Little Step 3 - Lose 7lbs - Weight 15st 0lbs - DONE
15st 0lbs as of this morning :0clapper:

So chuffed, ready for another good day today.

26 April 2017 Food Diary - 31SP
Porridge 8SP
WW Chicken Curry 9SP
Mushroom Cup a soup 5SP
Pom Bears 7SP
WW Chewy Fruit Bears 2SP

I know for a fact this is going to be exactly the same as yesterday as it is a work day, routine is key for me!

Hope you all have a good day.

Dxxx

Little Step 4 - Lose 7lbs - Weight 14st 7lbs - ONGOING

7lbs to go for little step 4.
Had a Costa catch up earlier with one of the girls in work, this would usually resulted in a hot chocolate, toastie & possible a wee biscuit. Today however I had a black coffee :winner:

Oh yeah, on the right track my lovelies.

Tomorrow I am having a day out with my Sister, Nephew & Niece. Going to drive them out to the Falkirk Wheel & then go visit the Kelpies. Before I pick them up I am going on a supply run (any other Walking Dead fans) will pick up coke zero 0SP, banana 0SP, apple 0SP, Pasta pot 9SP. That will get me through the day, no nibbling on sweeties or cakes like I usually do. Might have a black coffee aswell if I need a heat depending on what the weather is like.

Just noticed during the actual writing up of this post that my friend told me about this Spiced Chicken & Wholewheat Pasta from Asda, she said it was only 3SP, I just checked it on the WW app & it is 9SP :eek:

That could have been disastrous!

Will need to let her know :p

Dxxx

7lbs to go for little step 4.

26 April 2017 Food Diary - 32SP
Porridge 8SP
WW Chicken Curry 9SP
Mushroom Cup a soup 5SP
Big Hula Hoops 9SP
WW Chewy Fruit Bears 2SP

So went over my dailies by 1SP today, not too bad though!

Home & cooked DH dinner then served him up some fruit cake with loads of lurpak on it, could have just rubbed my face in it :p

Just gonna watch a wee bit of telly then get to my bed, see if I am in the 14's tomorrow when I wake up.

Dxxx

4lbs to go for little step 4.

I am a loser & I am super happy about it :D

So today was a slightly on/off plan. Had a day out planned with my Sister & her 2 kids.

We went to The Falkirk Wheel & The Kelpies, had such a good day. Did go to Asda before I picked them up & picked up my 9SP pasta, fruit & crisps for the kids.

My Sister made me a cheese, ham, mayo roll. Was delicious but certainly not WW friends. No idea how to even start trying to point that.

Had some coke zero & sugar free Irn Bru, nowt else all day! Proud of myself.

Came home & ate my 9SP pasta pot & some grapes for a snack.

Hopefully it will show on the scales in the morning.

Dxxx

28 April 2017 Food Diary 33SP
B - Nowt this morning
L - Greggs Tuna Crunch Baguette 13SP
D - WW Chicken Curry 9SP
S - Banana 0SP, Mini Cheddars 5SP, Skip 3SP

So DH is on the way home, gonna have dinner then settle on the couch with my wee planned snacks. Will go over by 1SP today but not massively worried as it could have been worse, been out all day with my Mum & we usually go for a big lunch when we go out.

Tomorrow I am going to have a day off plan, bought in a M&S dine in for 2, can't wait for that!

Dxxx

Current weight 14st 10lbs.

29 April 2017 Food Diary ??SP
B - New York Sesame Seed Bagels x2, Lurpak, Peanut Butter, Orange Juice ??SP
L - X
D - M&S Chicken, Cheese, Ham Bake, Potato Rosti x2, Sweetcorn
S - X

Morning lovelies,

First time I have logged in on here on a weekend in a long time. It's time I become accountable for my weight so this is an all honesty diary from now on.

So this morning had a lovely breakfast, didn't measure my lurpak or peanut butter. However I refrained from having a couple of heaped teaspoons of Nutella like I usually would, that counts for something right?!?!

Off out to go shopping, on holiday in a couple of weeks & I need some casual dresses for the day time. Gonna head to Braehead see if I can find anything. It's not something I had planned on buying so will go on my credit card (not very good as I am also trying to become debt free but that's another forum) will get into the sales see if I can get some bargains!

Plan is not too have any lunch or snacks today, will update you all later on!

Dxxx

Current weight 14st 10lbs.

L - Nowt
S - Chocolate & coconut cookies

Okay so been out & bought myself 3 dresses, 2 tops & 2 skirts for my holiday.

Had to buy size 16's but I am happy with what I got today.

Did buy cookies to have as a snack for after dinner, won't count that as a complete fail. Enjoy, draw a line then start a fresh tomorrow.

Dxxx

Current weight 14st 11lbs.

L - Nowt
S - Chocolate & coconut cookies, 3 mini eggs, 1 mini white oreo filled egg, pringles

Confession time, last night I ate more than I had planned. Result of that is that I am back up 1lb from yesterday. That will hopefully be gone tomorrow.

Dxxx

30 April 2017 Food Diary
B - Porridge 8SP
L -
D -

Not really planned out what I am eating the rest of the day.

Dxxx

30 April 2017 Food Diary
B - Porridge 8SP
L - Banana x2 0SP
D - WW Chicken Curry 9SP
S - Metcalfes Skinny Popcorn 10SP

So had a lovely wee lazy day, nice WW curry for dinner. Gonna watch telly with some popcorn.

Still had 4SP left, might have a wee bit of chocolate later.

Dxxx

30 April 2017 Food Diary 33SP
B - Porridge 8SP
L - Banana x2 0SP
D - WW Chicken Curry 9SP
S - Metcalfes Skinny Popcorn 10SP Chocolate Oreo Eggs x2 6SP

Okay so did have some chocolate, went slightly over my daily SP, only by 2SP but I need to be more strict around this.

Just watching an episode of catfish then gonna go to bed. Have a sore back, think it's because I laid in this morning then have hardly moved off the couch all day.

Should have went out for a bit today.

Dxxx

Fruit cake with butter takes me back years to my childhood.

You are doing really well.
My OH puts on films he thinks I will like. He sits there glued to the tv watching so I pick up my knitting. :)

Back