My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Just read through some of your diary. Well done on your weight loss so far! I also frequently break the handle on my exercise bike (straight out of the 60's) and keep having to screw it back in! :mad:

Hello and thank you! :D

Damn that must be frustrating... I think I'll just go settle for a brand spanking new one... I will trust old equipment no longer! :p

Not working today. Not sure what I will do. Got losts of blisters and my body is very fatigued from a very active week. So I will probably rest today.

But if I feel better I will likely go on the rower for a cheeky workout.

Meanwhile... I am managing to fit more veg into my diet via omelettes and quick dishes. Which is great.

Not working today. Not sure what I will do. Got losts of blisters and my body is very fatigued from a very active week. So I will probably rest today.

But if I feel better I will likely go on the rower for a cheeky workout.

Meanwhile... I am managing to fit more veg into my diet via omelettes and quick dishes. Which is great.

Was gonna ask how it went with your dad?

Enjoy your rest day. And good job on the veg - it's not all bad :)

Also you look handsome in your prof pic and I am dirty old woman :p xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was gonna ask how it went with your dad?

Enjoy your rest day. And good job on the veg - it's not all bad :)

Also you look handsome in your prof pic and I am dirty old woman :p xx

He was kind of annoyed but he wasn't too angry.

I love mushrooms, onions, peppers and sweetcorn so I guess I will take advantage of that from now on.

And thanks! The short-hair looks pretty fly :cool:

He was kind of annoyed but he wasn't too angry.

I love mushrooms, onions, peppers and sweetcorn so I guess I will take advantage of that from now on.

And thanks! The short-hair looks pretty fly :cool:

Pretty fly for a white guy :D

Bacon and egg breakfast wholemeal bagel.

Chicken and pickle wholemeal bagel.

Southern fried chicken drumsticks and thigh.

Chicken Korma and Rice.
This is what I am eating today... and it is under 1750 calories... calorie control is the easiest part of this weight loss :giggle:

Bacon and egg breakfast wholemeal bagel.

Chicken and pickle wholemeal bagel.

Southern fried chicken drumsticks and thigh.

Chicken Korma and Rice.
This is what I am eating today... and it is under 1750 calories... calorie control is the easiest part of this weight loss :giggle:

Yumbalicious day alex!! Can I come round and diet with you?! :D

It is easy cal counting, especially with mfp.

I've never had a bagel, are they less cals than a bread roll coz they are high!

I'm doing something with chicken tonight but I'm not sure what yet. Will prob go for curry too, I'm fancying something with rice and I've got some roti too. X

Yumbalicious day alex!! Can I come round and diet with you?! :D

It is easy cal counting, especially with mfp.

I've never had a bagel, are they less cals than a bread roll coz they are high!

I'm doing something with chicken tonight but I'm not sure what yet. Will prob go for curry too, I'm fancying something with rice and I've got some roti too. X

Lots of days are like this, just gotta plan ahead and you can fit almost anything in :cool:

Bagels have been pretty much my only source of carb for the last 3 months. They have been amazing for me.

One wholemeal bagel is 223 calories. But the bread is far denser than normal bread. I find it much more filling, plus I love the bagel taste. So it is about the same calories as two slices of bread. They are quite tough because of its density but if you toast them they are really soft and yummy.

But they just fill a hole at breakfast and lunchtime for me, which normal bread didn't used to do.

I use Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself Curries because the calories are insanely low. 350ish calories for a whole curry that actually tastes really nice, plus they are a decent size. Usually have one or two in the fridge :)

Okay two days left this week and I cannot wait to put my feet up on Sunday.

My calories have been under or around 1750 each day, and I have exercised each day.

But yeh I am pretty shattered... but I have my eye on the prize. Weight loss is my #1 priority in life right now, so I will put in every ounce of effort. Off to the rowing machine!

Okay two days left this week and I cannot wait to put my feet up on Sunday.

My calories have been under or around 1750 each day, and I have exercised each day.

But yeh I am pretty shattered... but I have my eye on the prize. Weight loss is my #1 priority in life right now, so I will put in every ounce of effort. Off to the rowing machine!

you'll get there. it'll be sunday before you know it :)

i think the trick is to get addicted to losing so you work your butt off... rather than being addicted to junk food etc. i am getting back to being addicted to seeing the numbers go down and i hope it sticks coz i need a push.

you are my little bit of inspiration, working hard at home on your own keeps me going too :) x

you'll get there. it'll be sunday before you know it :)

i think the trick is to get addicted to losing so you work your butt off... rather than being addicted to junk food etc. i am getting back to being addicted to seeing the numbers go down and i hope it sticks coz i need a push.

you are my little bit of inspiration, working hard at home on your own keeps me going too :) x

Yep this is where the cheat day becomes important. Right now I would love a cheeseburger or a huge cold glass of coke. But I know I can wait for that until Sunday to enjoy myself. Every other day is hard work and full commitment. I look so forward to each Sunday now, it drives me to work harder during the weeks!

I am quite addicted to losing right now. I love seeing the number go down and seeing the progress at a faster rate! Although I only lost 0.2lb last week... I have just bounced back stronger, I am craving that big loss! Weight loss junkies ;)

Wow, and I am glad I am inspiring you, that just drives me to work harder if I am helping others in anyway whatsoever! But I guess we all inspire each other during this whole thing!

Yeah I feel the same when others say I inspire them - its weird but it boosts me :)

I agree re cheat day. You know you can have what you want and to get through the week being extra good defo deserves a reward!

Hope your row was good. Any news on the new bike? X

Yeah I feel the same when others say I inspire them - its weird but it boosts me :)

I agree re cheat day. You know you can have what you want and to get through the week being extra good defo deserves a reward!

Hope your row was good. Any news on the new bike? X

I was on good form today, it was a good session!

No my Dad is away right now so we haven't spoke about it. Hopefully get a new one within the month.

We kind of fixed the bike by putting cello-tape around the handle, but we still definitely need a new one.

I feel lighter and I feel good. I think tomorrow will be a good weigh-in. I would love to reach a loss large enough to put me at 33.33% completion, so I would be a third through my weight loss.

It's nice to respond to a disappointing result with a lot of hard work. Because 0.2lb in a week full of strict diet and exercise was a bit disappointing - I know this week will be better.

This week has definitely been my hardest week since the start. I exercised a ton and kept my calories around 1750 each day. I know the Weight Loss God will reward me! ;)

I feel lighter and I feel good. I think tomorrow will be a good weigh-in. I would love to reach a loss large enough to put me at 33.33% completion, so I would be a third through my weight loss.

It's nice to respond to a disappointing result with a lot of hard work. Because 0.2lb in a week full of strict diet and exercise was a bit disappointing - I know this week will be better.

This week has definitely been my hardest week since the start. I exercised a ton and kept my calories around 1750 each day. I know the Weight Loss God will reward me! ;)

Oooooh I hope so :) and you drink plenty if water to avoid water retention so yeah, you should get your loss. I'll be checking in the morning :) x

Oooooh I hope so :) and you drink plenty if water to avoid water retention so yeah, you should get your loss. I'll be checking in the morning :) x

I'll post it sometime in the morning!

BANG, week finished. It's all down to the scales now... probably post result around 11 AM tomorrow.

I exercised overtime this week, so I am hoping it pays off.

BANG, week finished. It's all down to the scales now... probably post result around 11 AM tomorrow.

I exercised overtime this week, so I am hoping it pays off.

Congratulations and celebrations I don't know the rest of the words but the thought is there :)

Lol that reminds me of a birthday card I saw and loved. Something along the lines of "I thought about buying you a new car for your birthday.....(open card) and its the thought that counts so happy birthday :)
Something daft like that!! I have an odd sense of humour.

I have a Xmas card in my photo album that I saw and had to keep coz it proper cracks me up. The caption says "this is what happens when men are left in charge of the Xmas decorations"
And it's a picture of a normal living room with a plant on the floor next to the sofa and a bauble has been hung on the plant :D lol

Have you ever seen Napoleon Dynamite?? Cried with laughter for 20 minutes solid at one line in that film, I had to pause it to laugh!!! :)

Anyway, hope you enjoyed my life story :p good luck for weigh in xx

Congratulations and celebrations I don't know the rest of the words but the thought is there :)

Lol that reminds me of a birthday card I saw and loved. Something along the lines of "I thought about buying you a new car for your birthday.....(open card) and its the thought that counts so happy birthday :)
Something daft like that!! I have an odd sense of humour.

I have a Xmas card in my photo album that I saw and had to keep coz it proper cracks me up. The caption says "this is what happens when men are left in charge of the Xmas decorations"
And it's a picture of a normal living room with a plant on the floor next to the sofa and a bauble has been hung on the plant :D lol

Have you ever seen Napoleon Dynamite?? Cried with laughter for 20 minutes solid at one line in that film, I had to pause it to laugh!!! :)

Anyway, hope you enjoyed my life story :p good luck for weigh in xx

Hah I love Napoleon Dynamite!! Great, yet weird film.

Oh and men should definitely never been in charge of Xmas decorations:giggle:

Back