My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Hah I love Napoleon Dynamite!! Great, yet weird film.

Oh and men should definitely never been in charge of Xmas decorations:giggle:

The line that got me what 'Tina come get some ham' !!!!!!! My fave film is What about bob? But one line made me question the top spot for a mo! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hah I love Napoleon Dynamite!! Great, yet weird film.

Oh and men should definitely never been in charge of Xmas decorations:giggle:

Beg to differ, my OH is Christmas / other seasonal thing crazy - under his command ALL the decorations need come out the cupboard, they ALL need to be hung up in the right place, lights have to be around the tree perfectly, everything in the right place... taking them all down is another matter entirely !!

Good luck with the Wi this morning Alex :)

x

I am excited for a good solid week. I am going to go for a 4lb loss this week. I am going to put 150% into working out and keeping my diet clean. I think I can do it. :character00115::whacky068:

And I did do it. I lost 5lbs... :eek:

I weighed in at 273.6lbs, so that is exactly 5lbs loss! Wow!

I am now over a third of the way through my loss, 34.89% through. Only 5.2lbs off the half century.

Now it's time to relax, I am shattered :p

Beg to differ, my OH is Christmas / other seasonal thing crazy - under his command ALL the decorations need come out the cupboard, they ALL need to be hung up in the right place, lights have to be around the tree perfectly, everything in the right place... taking them all down is another matter entirely !!

Good luck with the Wi this morning Alex :)

x

I think you found a very special guy! 99% of the blokes I know couldn't decorate a room if their lives depended on it!

And thanks for the good luck, it must have worked!

I am now over a third of the way through my loss, 34.89% through. Only 5.2lbs off the half century.

That's AMAZING!!!!! well done :) 5lbs is a great loss!!

Welsh girl <---- very impressed with that.

Makes me wanna get the same result! You kicked that 0.2lb loss in the butt!

Congrats on getting past a third of your journey! You'll be at 50lbs in no time :) x

WOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!! You see!! All that hard work paid off!! :D :D :D

Very impressed!! You got what you were hoping for - over the 33% lost. :)

Have a lovely relaxing Sunday - you deserve it!

How are you going to proceed next week? Similar to this week? Or a little more relaxed?

x

As per Christmas - my bloke usually has to make ME to all the festive stuff... I'm a bit of a man in that sense... a bit of tinsel on the tree.. "that'll do"

That's AMAZING!!!!! well done :) 5lbs is a great loss!!

Welsh girl <---- very impressed with that.

Makes me wanna get the same result! You kicked that 0.2lb loss in the butt!

Congrats on getting past a third of your journey! You'll be at 50lbs in no time :) x

Thanks Lou!

It feels justified because I did work overtime this week with all the exercise, so I am very glad.

A third is great. I want that half-century asap!!

Thanks Lou!

It feels justified because I did work overtime this week with all the exercise, so I am very glad.

A third is great. I want that half-century asap!!

You will get there, if not next week then the week after I'm sure. Then you can start June with a fresh goal :)

Enjoy your Sunday beer and pizza/whatever you have in the sun :) x

WOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!! You see!! All that hard work paid off!! :D :D :D

Very impressed!! You got what you were hoping for - over the 33% lost. :)

Have a lovely relaxing Sunday - you deserve it!

How are you going to proceed next week? Similar to this week? Or a little more relaxed?

x

As per Christmas - my bloke usually has to make ME to all the festive stuff... I'm a bit of a man in that sense... a bit of tinsel on the tree.. "that'll do"

Thank you!! :) Happy to be over that 33%.

Next week... I am not sure. Probably not as intense as this week but still a lot of activity!

And when my mum does all the decorations, I usually just put up one bauble and I feel like I have achieved something :p

You will get there, if not next week then the week after I'm sure. Then you can start June with a fresh goal :)

Enjoy your Sunday beer and pizza/whatever you have in the sun :) x

Would be nice to get that 5.2lbs in three weeks. Two weeks is possible but you can never expect 5.2lbs in that time. Just gotta go with the sensible goal for three weeks!

Hmmm todays Sunday treat. I am not sure. Not pizza or beer today! Probably just a random fast food joint of choice... I mainly crave a nice cold coke right now. I could have fit one during the week but I didn't, so coke time it is :cool:

Fabulous result! I was thinking of you today, I was rowing but wimped out after 15 mins ... your determination sets you apart. Enjoy the coke.

Brilliant loss Alex! Your hard work has paid off! All that sweating from exercise is oh! So worth it! An dcleadly you've some very good food choices which contribute to such a good loss. Xx

Fabulous result! I was thinking of you today, I was rowing but wimped out after 15 mins ... your determination sets you apart. Enjoy the coke.

Rowing is a tough exercise (maybe the toughest form of cardio), so 15 minutes is still decent! You've lost an incredible amount of weight since you started, your inspiration only adds to my determination!

Brilliant loss Alex! Your hard work has paid off! All that sweating from exercise is oh! So worth it! An dcleadly you've some very good food choices which contribute to such a good loss. Xx

Thanks Kira!

It was a tough week, toughest week so far. Yes it paid off and I am ecstatic, but I probably will slow down a little with the intensity!

So this weeks plan...

I want to exercise every day again, but not planning as much. Who knows though, I may be up for working overtime with the workouts again this week.

I wanted to relax today... but I just have the urge to exercise now. I had to go out and play basketball or I would go crazy! It's a nice new habit and I hope it continues.

We got an exercise bike, it is arriving tomorrow. It was half price on Argos at £139.99, with tons of 4-5 star reviews. So we bit and went for it. Can't go wrong with £139.99, as long as it does the job, I will be happy. Plus the weight limit is 19st 10lbs which is what I was looking for.

So bike/rowing machine workouts and basketball are my exercise choices right now. Mixing intense vigorous workouts with an enjoyable recreational sport that I enjoy playing - I like the balance.

Goal this week: 2lbs would be nice - being that I exercise each day. I would expect to lose 2lbs if that is the case.

Good luck with your weeks and weigh-ins!

Damn there is pretty much no food left... I hate it when this happens. Gotta go shopping asap

The new bike is up and running... doesn't feel as smooth as the old one. Got to get used to it. But it's nice being able to see the statistics on the monitor, now I can actually see how far I have gone.

Damn there is pretty much no food left... I hate it when this happens. Gotta go shopping asap

The new bike is up and running... doesn't feel as smooth as the old one. Got to get used to it. But it's nice being able to see the statistics on the monitor, now I can actually see how far I have gone.

Argh!! go to bed!! That's what I do if I'm hungry but can't eat. I wake up feeling much thinner than if I gave in and ordered 79 naan breads and ate them all while watching king of queens :D

Happy new bikeroony :) you should keep track now of how far you cycle and in a weeks time add it all up and see your total and then see if you have gone as far as France or something lol! X

Argh!! go to bed!! That's what I do if I'm hungry but can't eat. I wake up feeling much thinner than if I gave in and ordered 79 naan breads and ate them all while watching king of queens :D

Happy new bikeroony :) you should keep track now of how far you cycle and in a weeks time add it all up and see your total and then see if you have gone as far as France or something lol! X

I will keep track of it all one week hahah... France may be a bit far :p

Back