My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Yup... I think I need a couple of days to relax. 3 weeks of constant exercise everyday is taking its toll a bit. My whole body is stiff, and today I overslept WAY more than I should have done - which I haven't done in ages. Just shows I am exhausted. So I am going to take two days out with the exercise. Maybe one day if I feel refreshed tomorrow.

Yup... I think I need a couple of days to relax. 3 weeks of constant exercise everyday is taking its toll a bit. My whole body is stiff, and today I overslept WAY more than I should have done - which I haven't done in ages. Just shows I am exhausted. So I am going to take two days out with the exercise. Maybe one day if I feel refreshed tomorrow.

You'll have to go find a small Chinese person to massage you better :D

Your body will thank you for taking a rest. Eat well and drink plenty and you'll still have a loss.

What are your plans for the rest of the week? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Also come join the Christmas challenge if you so desire, you'll find it in the threads I've started. Everyone's aiming for 50 lbs off by Xmas but I'm quite sure we'll beat that coz its only 1.5 a week :) x

You'll have to go find a small Chinese person to massage you better :D

Your body will thank you for taking a rest. Eat well and drink plenty and you'll still have a loss.

What are your plans for the rest of the week? X

It's mental exhaustion too :( Just need to take a breather! After the great loss last week I would be happy with a 1.5lb loss. So I will just keep my food sensible and do some exercise at the end of the week, should be enough for 1.5lb! :)

Also come join the Christmas challenge if you so desire, you'll find it in the threads I've started. Everyone's aiming for 50 lbs off by Xmas but I'm quite sure we'll beat that coz its only 1.5 a week :) x

Well I already have a year goal of 238lb anyway but yeh sure I will join it! I need to lose like 1lb a week to get it so I am ahead of schedule. I will go find the thread now!

It's mental exhaustion too :( Just need to take a breather! After the great loss last week I would be happy with a 1.5lb loss. So I will just keep my food sensible and do some exercise at the end of the week, should be enough for 1.5lb! :)

Well I already have a year goal of 238lb anyway but yeh sure I will join it! I need to lose like 1lb a week to get it so I am ahead of schedule. I will go find the thread now!

I can imagine that being so focused for that long does wear you out. It's surprising how dieting is more about mind over matter than anything else.
Hopefully what we learn in our journeys will keep us going after we all get to goal :)

If you only need to lose 1lb a week then you'll defo make the challenge :) xx

I can imagine that being so focused for that long does wear you out. It's surprising how dieting is more about mind over matter than anything else.
Hopefully what we learn in our journeys will keep us going after we all get to goal :)

If you only need to lose 1lb a week then you'll defo make the challenge :) xx

I like to go on and off with going 100%. I think I could use a week of a slower pace right now.

I have averaged 1.6lb a week since I started. The last 10 weeks though I have averaged 1.94lb a week :)

So 1lb a week should be a piece of cake... or a piece of low-fat cake :D

I like to go on and off with going 100%. I think I could use a week of a slower pace right now.

I have averaged 1.6lb a week since I started. The last 10 weeks though I have averaged 1.94lb a week :)

So 1lb a week should be a piece of cake... or a piece of low-fat cake :D

Haha you div :p

How you getting on? Still resting? X

Good thanks, had a nice rest yesterday, went out to play basketball today. So I will do a proper workout tomorrow!

Good thanks, had a nice rest yesterday, went out to play basketball today. So I will do a proper workout tomorrow!

exercise is much more fun when its doing something fun like bball. i was gonna do my walking exercise vid but decided to go for a walk with joe on the beach instead. was much more exciting that stood in front of the laptop watching an aging woman do knee lifts on youtube :D x

exercise is much more fun when its doing something fun like bball. i was gonna do my walking exercise vid but decided to go for a walk with joe on the beach instead. was much more exciting that stood in front of the laptop watching an aging woman do knee lifts on youtube :D x

I try to get the best of both worlds. Intense workouts can be very satisfying, but you're right, incorporating a form of exercise that you will really enjoy is great to do!

Wow, the weather decided to turn up out of nowhere. The forecast yesterday was "cloudy and light rain". I had my blinds down today, only to realize that there was a sunny paradise outside!

I went out to play basketball and football with a mate for about 4 hours. Was very hot so I probably burnt an absolute ton of calories.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm absolutely shattered, but very satisfied with a good day of exercise!

Diet has been 100% all week in terms of calories so far. Exercise has been decent to so who knows, might get another big loss! Or a small loss... but who cares? That will just make we want to work hard for a huge loss next time.

Going out bowling tomorrow... that's kind of exercise right? I may have a cheeky small McDonalds as that is probably the food the other guys/girls will want.

Dinner tonight was fried salmon, mix veg and egg white mush. Quick and easy to make. It includes carrots which I find revolting, but I am trying to change my tastes.

Hope you are all doing well!

lol @ revolting carrots :D

you could have a happy meal with a diet coke, not too much damage.

your tea sounds very healthy. have you tried roasting carrots, they are yummy!

if you are off your butt moving around then yes its exercise :) enjoy the bowling x

lol @ revolting carrots :D

you could have a happy meal with a diet coke, not too much damage.

your tea sounds very healthy. have you tried roasting carrots, they are yummy!

if you are off your butt moving around then yes its exercise :) enjoy the bowling x

I will just eat low calorie for breakfast and lunch to make space for the McDonalds later.

Big Mac and a portion of fries is 720 calories... so that will do. That will leave me over 1000 for breakfast and lunch.

I hate carrots in any form. Then again I hate all veg excluding onions, mushrooms, sweetcorn and green beans. Got to change those taste buds a little bit!!!

Body is very stiff from all the exercise yesterday :( Might relax today and have a nice big workout tomorrow.

I look forward to going out later. I am seeing friends who I haven't seen for a couple of months. Wonder if they notice that I am 20lbs lighter since I last saw them :cool:

I can't wait until I actually feel comfortable out in public. Who knows, I might feel really good later.

Body is very stiff from all the exercise yesterday :( Might relax today and have a nice big workout tomorrow.

I look forward to going out later. I am seeing friends who I haven't seen for a couple of months. Wonder if they notice that I am 20lbs lighter since I last saw them :cool:

I can't wait until I actually feel comfortable out in public. Who knows, I might feel really good later.

Know what you mean. I always feel like I stick out like an elephant in the job centre.

They better notice!!! You look fine :D they may not want to jump your bones but I'm sure they will see that there's less of you!!

Enjoy your relax day and enjoy your evening :)

How was bowling? Your life is one big fun'o'rama :D xx

Know what you mean. I always feel like I stick out like an elephant in the job centre.

They better notice!!! You look fine :D they may not want to jump your bones but I'm sure they will see that there's less of you!!

Enjoy your relax day and enjoy your evening :)

How was bowling? Your life is one big fun'o'rama :D xx

Hehe noooo I am going bowling tonight! :p

I will chill out all day until then :D

Lol ok then :p

I love to chill out, and at the mo I'm sprawled on the sofa wondering if I should shave my legs or not.

Didn't you know I lead the most glamorous of lives?!

Happy chillin' x

Lol ok then :p

I love to chill out, and at the mo I'm sprawled on the sofa wondering if I should shave my legs or not.

Didn't you know I lead the most glamorous of lives?!

Happy chillin' x

Sounds very glamorous :D

Back