My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Thanks!

And I will be out playing some basketball/football with mates in an hour. Gotta get that tan going!

Now your just making me jealous!!! Im gonna have to get one out of a bottle... Even Casper the friendly ghost thinks i'm pale!!!

REV23 said:
Done! I do follow lots of pages on there for news and stuff but don't tweet often.

Maybe I will try and be more active!

Yes, I noticed and sent you a Tweet! Ditto, I follow 60-odd people, mostly US sci-fi actors and a few Brits like Stephen Fry - not many people I actually know use it. :) xx

babycake said:
Now your just making me jealous!!! Im gonna have to get one out of a bottle... Even Casper the friendly ghost thinks i'm pale!!!

Ha, me too - I avoid the sun so much people are convinced I'm a vampire! :D xx

Yes, I noticed and sent you a Tweet! Ditto, I follow 60-odd people, mostly US sci-fi actors and a few Brits like Stephen Fry - not many people I actually know use it. :) xx

I just use it to find out the latest sports news most of the time. Follow a few comedy pages but that's it!

I just use it to find out the latest sports news most of the time. Follow a few comedy pages but that's it!

Me too. I have only one person on there I have met in real life lol! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week so far has been great. I feel a good result come Sunday, or at least I feel like I have earned one.

I have eaten strict and been pretty active so give me some love scales!

Weigh-in tomorrow :)

Had a great week. Calorie control was great and got a good amount of exercise. I would give this week a B+ effort rating, so I hope the scales reward me.

Fingers crossed for you. As long as the numbers go down you've made progress. Just think about the doughnuts xx

Good morning guys, sorry but not great news :(

0.2lb loss, but I thought I earned a big loss this week. But at least it's a loss and I can work for a bigger one again next week.

Just goes to show, no matter how much you exercise or keep a strict diet, some weeks just don't work out! I've had a good run of weeks, averaging over a 2lb loss over the last 12 weeks.

Hey, every little helps Alex! There's no rhyme or reason to how the scales move, too many things affect them as we all know - but that doesn't stop it being annoying, I know. :) xx

Hey, every little helps Alex! There's no rhyme or reason to how the scales move, too many things affect them as we all know - but that doesn't stop it being annoying, I know. :) xx

Yeah I know but I worked pretty hard this week. Naturally I just expected something bigger. It's only one bad weigh-in, my last several weigh-ins have been amazing so I don't care :)

Alex that's a great way to take this week's loss and remember it is still a loss not a STS most definitely not a gain. By the way you are looking great in your profile pic!

We all know that weight loss can slow down or plateau for various reasons and it will pick up again. Keep doing what you are doing and it will catch up and the main thing is you will not see a gain.

Hey it's still a loss. If it helps I find that if I weigh every 9 days I see a loss but weekly I see very little :(

Alex that's a great way to take this week's loss and remember it is still a loss not a STS most definitely not a gain. By the way you are looking great in your profile pic!

We all know that weight loss can slow down or plateau for various reasons and it will pick up again. Keep doing what you are doing and it will catch up and the main thing is you will not see a gain.

Thanks I quite like the pic too!

I am hoping this isn't the start of a long plateau, that would be awful. But yeh an STS or a gain would have been worse but I just like to try and lose at least a pound a week.

I'm sure it isn't the start of a long plateau and besides you are now and expert at this weightloss business. I mean come on man! No faddy diet, simple eating "real" food and exercise! You have lost weight in a sensible manner and for most of us that is real hard work and no doubt you've worked had too but you've made it look almost effortless.

Remember plateaus can be the result of not having enough calories so always worth checking out stats like TDEE and ensuring you are having enough calories etc. I so need to refocus myself. I have booked 3 PT sessions a week over the next 4 weeks to try and give me a boost for both stamina and reboot of weightloss.

I'm sure it isn't the start of a long plateau and besides you are now and expert at this weightloss business. I mean come on man! No faddy diet, simple eating "real" food and exercise! You have lost weight in a sensible manner and for most of us that is real hard work and no doubt you've worked had too but you've made it look almost effortless.

Remember plateaus can be the result of not having enough calories so always worth checking out stats like TDEE and ensuring you are having enough calories etc. I so need to refocus myself. I have booked 3 PT sessions a week over the next 4 weeks to try and give me a boost for both stamina and reboot of weightloss.

A plateau wouldn't phase me anyway. But I have to accept it as a possibility. But indeed, just a lifestyle change and attention to what I am consuming and bang, 4 stone (almost) gone!

I have 1800 a day, that's plenty enough. It shouldn't plunge me into starvation mode anyway. I probably just had one bad week and I'll get another nice loss next week :)

And good luck with rebooting. I recently have started being able to run more effectively which is a nice feeling, exercise is awesome I love it now! What is going on? hahaha

Hey I am still carrying exactly 10 stone more than you, don't feel to down about a slip up. Be encouraged by the fact that you are in range of your target and have finished the hard part of losing the first 50% of weight you want to lose.

Cheat day today... nom nom nom heheh McDonalds, Cheesecake, Doritos! But I played basketball for 45 minutes to get a good burn.

Anyway, I love seeing people who haven't seen me in months. I saw 3 people today that I haven't seen for a long time. I went round a friend's house and his Dad called me "the incredible shrinking man" haha I gave my brother and his friends a lift and they were delighted to see what I have done.

Just seeing people's reactions to my hardwork is great. Weight loss is considered such a tough task so I think people admire it quite a lot when someone is losing weight successfully.

And inspiring is even more humbling, if I can inspire someone to make a change. That person may lose weight and inspire others. Then those people may lose weight and inspire even more. It's like a chain reaction. I would never tell someone that "they should lose weight". But I think I have inspired some obese friends to make a change. Actions are always louder than words after all. Also inspiring my parents who are both overweight.

Nice one, Alex, I'm glad you're getting the compliments you deserve for your efforts - it's a nice feeling, isn't it?! And it's so good that you're inspiring others, especially your parents, that's fantastic! :) xx

Back