My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Woohoo, well done Alex! I'm sure the scales are right. In my experience you can get really good losses with no exercise, lol. And drinking lots to get good losses is just one of those weight loss myths - my weight's always lower if I don't drink as much. So don't make up reasons why it must be wrong, you've done brilliantly!! :D xx

With my body water weight goes up and down constantly. So I need to drink water before the weigh-ins! I would have been 2-3lbs of temporary weight higher otherwise haha

It's just odd, I didn't deserve it at all. I would have been ecstatic with a one pound loss! Thanks though Tracy! I hope I am right.

Alex there is nothing wrong with your scales I'm sure! Don't doubt yourself! You've done brilliantly! Remember you had a pound loss last week though you may have exercised more etc. calorie wise you must have had deficit I some form even if you are more active generally!

Well done!

My deficit was 1800 a week so I should still have lost weight, but 3.2lbs is insane for no exercise!

I probably just got lucky, or I had tons of water weight last weigh-in which has gone.

Anyway I'm so happy, thanks Kira.

Aex have I got this right? You drink water before you weigh? I drink half to half a pint of water each morning and if I weighed after that I'd have a gain!

Have you ever tried weighing first thing in the morning naked post pee? Thats my usual routine and sadly I also try and weigh at the same time in th morning each week (my daily weigh routine is similar!)

hope this week is another great week for you Alex. You so deserve it!

Aex have I got this right? You drink water before you weigh? I drink half to half a pint of water each morning and if I weighed after that I'd have a gain!

Have you ever tried weighing first thing in the morning naked post pee? Thats my usual routine and sadly I also try and weigh at the same time in th morning each week (my daily weigh routine is similar!)

hope this week is another great week for you Alex. You so deserve it!

Nooooo! No way! I pee and weigh myself haha I just drink loads the day before!

A pint of water weighs over a pound! That would seriously affect the result haha

Awww! Great job on your loss, I can tell how happy you are through your words haha

Awww! Great job on your loss, I can tell how happy you are through your words haha

Thanks!

I'm just so glad I started this weight loss. My life has changed dramatically for the better just from being six stone lighter, it's crazy. Although life still has it's downers, losing this much just makes me feel so happy. I guess it radiates through my messages a bit haha

Sooooo not sure what the plan is for this week.

A part of me makes me want to smash it out until 2014. I definitely want to up the exercise this week.

I live right next to a high school. I used to play basketball at the court a few hours after the school finished.

Now there are football nets up, so I may play football and basketball for 45 minutes each day to get a good calorie burn in. Maybe hit the rowing machine a couple of times. Here's to a good week.

Just popping in to see how you're getting on! Great loss this week. I remember reading your diary before I started and it helping give me some much needed motivation. Now I'm 1.5 st down in 8 weeks, thanks for being inspirational! :)

Incidentally, for some reason I always find I lose more on the weeks I don't exercise...pretty odd but I did some research and apparently when you exercise your body retains water or something while the muscles recover!

Phew! Alex glad you weigh post pee and naked! Those little ounces can make a difference to the scale! Yup! I've done the weighing the pint of water experiment too!

Have another fantastic week exercise and food wise! Enjoy life! Yes it will have its downers but it's a good feeling to be the best of it when we can! Love following your journey and your enthusiasm and determination coupled with calmness about the whole weight loss journey is wonderful and truly inspirational.

Just popping in to see how you're getting on! Great loss this week. I remember reading your diary before I started and it helping give me some much needed motivation. Now I'm 1.5 st down in 8 weeks, thanks for being inspirational! :)

Incidentally, for some reason I always find I lose more on the weeks I don't exercise...pretty odd but I did some research and apparently when you exercise your body retains water or something while the muscles recover!

Well done! Glad I could help a little haha

1.5st in 8 weeks is great. Keep it up and you'll reach your target in no time.

Phew! Alex glad you weigh post pee and naked! Those little ounces can make a difference to the scale! Yup! I've done the weighing the pint of water experiment too!

Have another fantastic week exercise and food wise! Enjoy life! Yes it will have its downers but it's a good feeling to be the best of it when we can! Love following your journey and your enthusiasm and determination coupled with calmness about the whole weight loss journey is wonderful and truly inspirational.

Thanks Kira you are awesome!

It's isn't even that difficult for me that's why, just eat less and move more. I think most overweight people believe there has to be a miracle cure but it really is that simple.

Witwooooo, nice job!! Maybe you're giving your thumbs such a work out on GTA you're burning 100s of calories! ;) and your plan for this week sounds fab too.

Are you sure you just haven't forgotten to eat due to non stop GTA? ;)

I'm another that ate badly, did no exercise and lost a pound so it does happen, enjoy the free ride and Congrats on being in the 16s again. :clap:

Hah no GTA right now! The online is screwed up and my character was deleted. Very annoying. Thanks though guys.

Played basketball earlier to get some cardio in, now going to sleep as I can't play GTA hahaha

Been quite an active week. Played almost three hours of football earlier!

No doubt I can run so much more now. If I really try I can run a lot! Makes me imagine what I'd be like if I didn't smoke.

Probably relax tomorrow, body will no doubt hurt. Should get a decent result on weigh-day I'd imagine!

You're doing great on the fitness! Enjoy your relax day tomorrow.

As much as I enjoy rowing nothing beats running about for a few hours! Awesome cardio :)

Like running myself but boy it can be a killer on my plantar fasciitis for running. Very painful! My PT is planning for me do do rowing and treadmill mix to boost stamina for cardio today and can't say I'm really looking forward to it! Usually do minute on rower and minute and a half on the treadmill x10. Need to psyche myself up for it!

Like running myself but boy it can be a killer on my plantar fasciitis for running. Very painful! My PT is planning for me do do rowing and treadmill mix to boost stamina for cardio today and can't say I'm really looking forward to it! Usually do minute on rower and minute and a half on the treadmill x10. Need to psyche myself up for it!

Rowing is awesome! It has been crucial to my success thus far. I have a treadmill but the max weight is 16st... so I can use it in 11lbs time haha

Kind of screwed up today. Was on 1800 calories, then had a sausage and chips from the chippie. The England game was on so I thought why not! I've been great all week so it shouldn't hinder the result on Sunday. And maaaan was it nice haha

I bought an electric cigarette. Gunna try quitting, hopefully if I just use the e-cig and use it less over time it will do the trick. Heck, I lost 6 stone, smoking shouldn't be too hard to knock. I'll at least try.

Preferring the c-cig. I can smoke it inside, and it tastes awesome. Got strawberry and mint flavours for it. Anyway, let's see how that goes.

Don't know what to expect for the weigh-in on Sunday. If it is a gain then I am certain last week's weigh-in was incorrect as I expected.

Back