My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Lost 2.2lbs this week! Definitely worked for that this week! Soon I'll be in the 14 stones, that is going to feel bizarre!

Hey all, a bit disappointing this week. Gained 2.6lbs!

I deserve that gain though. The last month has been very strict foodwise, felt like I needed to have a week to chill out a little bit. Treated myself more than I should. And yesterday was a very stressful day so I ended up eating some salty food and I had a beer which wouldn't have helped the weigh-in at all. I am sure it is mainly water weight because I didn't excessively eat really.

I'm not down about it though, I really needed a relaxed week. Back to the strict regime next week!

It's amazing how quickly the weight goes up after just a bit of naughtiness, but it also tends to disappear quickly too in those circumstances, luckily! I know you'll get back into the groove and be back on your way downwards next week. :) xx

It's amazing how quickly the weight goes up after just a bit of naughtiness, but it also tends to disappear quickly too in those circumstances, luckily! I know you'll get back into the groove and be back on your way downwards next week. :) xx

Indeed I usually lose loads when I gain. Mainly because it is just water weight of course :p

I needed a chilled out week anyway, so it's not too bad. Glad I did it despite the gain!

Hi Alex you will get shot of that small gain quickly as you have an idea of how much extra you can or cannot eat for a gain. Unlike me who never learns and eats and eats and gains! Yup! I've gained through stress eating and have to deal with it and get serious about it. Have a good week this week.

Hi Alex you will get shot of that small gain quickly as you have an idea of how much extra you can or cannot eat for a gain. Unlike me who never learns and eats and eats and gains! Yup! I've gained through stress eating and have to deal with it and get serious about it. Have a good week this week.

I think stress eating is something nearly everyone does from time to time! Just the way us humans are hehe

I didn't exercise last week, something I need to do this week for sure!

Hey guys, it's been a good week. Played football twice this week and I went to the gym yesterday. Yeh an actual gym haha Only because one of my best friends had a day pass as she was a member, so invited me to tag along. Only used the rowing machine like I do at home, so I won't be signing up because there is no need. Plus my rowing machine is an upgrade of the ones at the gym anyway.

Diet has been pretty solid, kept within my 1500 all week I think! So I should have made up for that gain last week.

Quitting smoking hasn't been great though. I've had a few since last weekend. I'm sticking to the electric cigarette almost all the time though. I have no intention to smoke 10 cigarettes a day again though, I want to save money and I have no urge to. So I guess I can still call this a success if I have cut down significantly. The electric one is very cheap in comparison and far less harmful (if at all, no studies can tell if they are harmful yet). Though most current research suggests that it is a better alternative even if it is harmful.

Hey guys, so I made up completely for the gain and I am 214.6 again. I'm happy with that! So last week I gained 2.6lbs and this week I lost 2.6lbs, so back to where I was pushing for the 14st mark!

Sorry for the late reply, thanks guys haha!

A bit of a different twist this week. Today is weigh-in day. I'm going out drinking tonight, because it is the only opportunity I'll have for a while. I don't like going too often but I haven't had a drink since New Years so I thought why not!

So I am weighing myself a day early, because all that alcohol is gonna be very calorific and will add a lot of water weight to boot.

So I weighed in at 213.4, very happy with that!

That's great Alex! Enjoy your night out! You deserve it and you have after all struck a great balance.

Thank you Kira, it was a good laugh! Glad I did it :)

Hello guys, I lost 0.6lbs this week. Which I'm actually happy with because I wasn't anywhere near strict enough. Yesterday I only had around 600-700 calories though, I knew I had to eat fairly little in order to achieve a loss, so I think that helped.

Now considering this week I had, 2x McDonalds, an Indian, a Subway AND a ton of rubbish food. I'm quite happy with a loss!

Yay! It's a loss and only you would lose eating fast food! So not fair!! Very jealous but pleased for you too! Xx

Yay! It's a loss and only you would lose eating fast food! So not fair!! Very jealous but pleased for you too! Xx

The glories of being a 19 year old guy haha I can be a little bit more naughty :p

Nah but seriously I didn't binge to be fair, I kept below 2000 calories most days but those 2000 calories consisted of junk indeed! Didn't do any exercise either so I am happy with the small loss :)

Back