My 1st CD slip...

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Well it's happened!

Went to visiit my Mum in Torquay yesterday and ate some pizza. Was furiously guilty for the rest of the day, so drank 5 litres of water. On arriving home (11pm) I did one hour of cardio. Went to bed late.

Didn't sleep well at all, felt sick and had a tummy ache :(

Back on it today however, so I'm definately feeling 'over' my slip.

Just disappointed with myself for letting the slip happen in the first place :cry::cry:

Going to sign up to the June challenge, I need motivation and a small goal to aim for, i've done so well so far I'm not stopping now...:p

Hugs x x x

:vibes: Good for you being so positive. We all do 'the slip' but it you do eat, try to stick to proteins (easier said than done).
You sound very positive so i'm sending you good vibes to keep you on track!

Awww you did it you feel terrible, thats a good thing it may stop it from happening again, dont mean to sound harsh there, but your back on track 100% thats what matters today. Chin Up hun

Hi emma...don't beat yourself :copon:up too much! These things happen and it will also encourage you not to do it again and focus back on your diet.:scale:

I had a week off for a party and now cannot get back 100% no matter how hard I try and with such a big loss in the first 2 weeks, you would think, that I should be able to get back on it with no problems. But looking at your profile, seems to me you started at the same time as me in April. Let's try and keep each other focused. I also joined the June challenge in order to achieve some sort of loss. Let do it together and keep each other on track..what do you say?

Hi emma...don't beat yourself :copon:up too much! These things happen and it will also encourage you not to do it again and focus back on your diet.:scale:

I had a week off for a party and now cannot get back 100% no matter how hard I try and with such a big loss in the first 2 weeks, you would think, that I should be able to get back on it with no problems. But looking at your profile, seems to me you started at the same time as me in April. Let's try and keep each other focused. I also joined the June challenge in order to achieve some sort of loss. Let do it together and keep each other on track..what do you say?

Great idea diva!
I've set my challenge as 20lb ! I know it seems a lot, but I KNOW it can be done, so i figure, there is no harm in trying ;)

Hugs x x x

Great idea diva!
I've set my challenge as 20lb ! I know it seems a lot, but I KNOW it can be done, so i figure, there is no harm in trying ;)

Hugs x x x

Hey, don't beat yourself up hun *hugs* I had the same problem yesterday, slipped up, was so disappointed and angry but realised I'm only human and make mistakes. One slip up after weeks of none is great, and just think how different your eating habits are now than before! I don't know about you but 6 weeks ago I wouldn't have felt guilty about eating a WHOLE pizza, let alone a slice! :p

Something about this week has been hard - you're in the same week as me so maybe it's a week 5 thing!? I really want to be 100% and get back on track this week, I think being unwell has thrown me off, but we can do it and I'm here if you need a chat or a bit of motivation or anything :) xxxx

Thank you Luci :)

I have my wi tomorrow, whatever the scales say will spur me on either way to fight this fat off!!!

It's funny, someone else was saying on their 5th week they went off the wagon a bit. Maybe it is a week 5 thing (doesn't make me feel so bad now! lol )

Hugs x x x

Back