My 1st shopping trip since losing 5 stone

melarnz

Silver Member
Hi ya - I have just come back from the BEST shopping trip EVER!!

I have never been bothered about shopping and clothes, however, since I have lost some weight and can now pick up clothes in almost any shop IT WAS GREAT!!

For those of you that dont know, I am back to work Monday and decided to re-invent myself!! I pick up some great fitted shirts some lovely tailored trousers and some beautiful shoes (a massive difference to the flat pumps and tents i used to wear)

I got exactly what I wanted and it looked even better than I could have hoped!!

IM STILL BUZZING!!!

3 cheers for lighter life!

WHOOP WHOOP You go Melz!!!!!!

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Best of luck for Monday, you're going to knock 'em dead!

glad you had fun, its great isn't it!
you will have to post some pictures of your new look
daisy x

Yey! I've had fun with clothes today too!

Love it... gradually building up a wardrobe even though I have a few more lbs to go. Can't imagine size 12 ever being too huge on me and if I do make it to an 8/10 I'll be keeping the 12s as the ultimate backup size and alert for action needed.

More fun to come girl!

Well done Mel

Now you have the shopping bug like the rest of us!!! Woohoo, be afraid of it, very afraid!! :) It is brilliant though and I bet you look like a billion dollars in it all. Post us some piccies hun, can't wait to see them.

Jez
xx

New clothes shopping in a smaller size is exciting!!!

When are we going to see some photos of you in your new clothes?

Love Mini xxx

WOW Mel

Well done that girl. Always remember that feeling of the first fabulous shopping spree. What a buzz.
You will look superb on your first day back.
Knock em dead girl!
Can't wait for the photos and to hear how Monday goes. Good luck xx

Thanks Girlies - I will put some pics on as soon as someone else is here to take some lol!!!

So excited for you that you had such an enjoyable shopping trip and got some fab stuff.
All the best tomorrow hon, will be thinking of you and sending good luck vibes
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ive finally put a pic up of one of my new outfits!! its a bit rough, i had been to work all day, but its the sort of style i went for!!

Looks good too Melz, but sorry to say, you'll be out of them in no time and on to the next lot. :flirt2:

:D:D

I can't wait to go for a real shopping trip Mel
it must be fantastic!
You look really good in your new work clothes - how is it going?
Keep it up and you will be back shopping again soon!
Milli x

Back