my 3 best buys of the year so far

phill1978

wants to get slim
my 3 best buys of the year so far
1, wii fit plus (changed my attitude to exercise)
2, ww deluxe kit ( well worth the money)
3, george foreman grill ( love it )

all three have been a massive help in my weight loss,

has anyone else brought anything which has helped with weight loss?

All i've bought is the right food!
I already had a george foreman and scales and ive also never needed to use a WW calculator or the WW books as i download all the recipies and use other materials!

what motivates you on the wii I have had mine ages and I dont seem to be able to have a good routine, I find I would rather take a walk, but i would love to do my wii I have so many games, wii fit just dance both good excersises?

hi bugaboo i do 2 30 mins free jogging on wii fit mon-wed then step aerobics and island burn ( takes about 1 and a half hours) on ea more workouts thur then back to jogging fri-sat and a long walk on sunday, this works for me .

my motivation on my wii is trying to get my wii fit pig to turn gold , sorry its a bit sad i know but thats why i do it and also the freedom of being in my own house and no one judging me i can go at my own pace and feel comftable doing it

hope that helps xxx :):):):)

I went shopping and bought some clothes in a 12 in the hope it will motivate me to lose weight. I do already have clothes in a 12 from before xmas when they fit me, but I wanted to have new clothes for summer so I could think about the extra waste of money they'd have been. Pretty expensive clothes too, so I better do it in time for summer!

I have a really expensive Paul's Boutique jumper which I haven't been able to wear cuz it is too small. It was snug when I bought it at 9st 13 and I can barely get it on now! I know I don't need to wear it now cuz the weather is (slowly) getting better, but I'd like to be able to know it fits!

I have a wii fit, and I bought a dance mat for the playstation 2, cuz I love doing the dance games. Problem is that in my room I crash through the ceiling so I always get moaned at by Mum! I know the wii fit is fine but I just find it boring, cuz the only workouts which do any proper cardio are the jogging and the hula hoop. I crash through the ceiling with the jogging, and the hoop damn near dislocates my hips after I try to get a good amount of time on it.

As for the gym subscription, well I started that at 10st 3, but after getting engaged and my birthday, plus my stupid leg injury caused by not stretching, well that is right down the pan! I've said in another thread that I just don't get motivated when I'm not progressively losing weight. I think once I get to 10st I can motivate myself to get active.

Crikey, I can't half talk! ;-)

Last edited:
as l do ww without a class

1 my ww calculator '' a must''

2 my wii riser '' more challenging workout''

3 biggest loser game USA '' never knew yoga was a killer !!''

4 lm a minmins addict ''l couldn't do it without you guys''

:grouphugg:

as l do ww without a class

1 my ww calculator '' a must''

2 my wii riser '' more challenging workout''

3 biggest loser game USA '' never knew yoga was a killer !!''

4 lm a minmins addict ''l couldn't do it without you guys''

:grouphugg:

hi sasha i have the biggest losser usa game to but for the the life of can not get going on it , dont know what it is but can get into it any advice would be great thanks xxx :(

Best thing I bought to help with my weight loss

My monthly membership to WW:D

I am really eyeing up the WW scales but they are very £££

I have the food and eating out guides they are fab!

Errmmm, diet coke:8855: it's the only treat thing I can have that is free

Best thing I bought to help with my weight loss

My monthly membership to WW:D

I am really eyeing up the WW scales but they are very £££

I have the food and eating out guides they are fab!

Errmmm, diet coke:8855: it's the only treat thing I can have that is free

love diet coke too :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Me three! Unfortunately my teeth are not seeing any benefits. :-(

Back