My amazing technicolour (well red and gree) food diary :)

Hello all... I am a big fan of keeping food diaries and have 2 written down in books and I wanted to type one up... I guess its my way of keeping me motivated... I dunno... so here goes...

Day 1 - Sunday 22/08/2011 GREEN

Breakfast:
Weetabix Crunchy Bran (B)
Semi skimmed milk (A - part of my 250mls)
1 x tblsp sugar (3 syns)
Apple
Grapes
Coffee (A part of my 250mls milk)

Lunch:
42g cathedral city light cheese (A) on 2 x nimble white bread (B) with baked beans
Yogurt (muller light)
Coffee (A part of my 250mls milk)
Bottle water

Tea:
Batchelors Savoury Rice (Pilau) with quorn fillets (3.5 syns) and a whole green pepper
2 x large glasses of water

Snacks throughout day:
2 x clementines
Walkers Sunbites (6.5 syns)

A little bit annoyed about the syn total today but bloomin' well forgot to bring my sweetener to my boyfriends so had to make do!!

All in all... a rather successful day :)

Just wanted to leave anote so that i could follow yr diary...Been doing EE for 7 months till 3 days ago when i started some Red days and i need some ideas re red/green days as so stuck in my EE ways LOL
Looks good! Well done x

I do love EE but I much prefer red and green!! If you need any tips or anything gimme a shout... I have a note pad with all my ideas for breakfast, lunch and tea on each day so I can't ever 'not know what to have'!! Good luck xx

Thats a good idea!
I tried the SW diet about 10 yrs ago where there was only red/green days. i found when i did more red days i lost more. So that's why i've started doing some red days...trying to boost the weight loss again!...seems to have slowed down. WI tom so fingers crossed for a good loss...if not, I'll keep going x

Alright so day 2 is going ok... I am applying for jobs so lots of picky foods is on the go... here we goes...

Day 2 - 22nd August 2011 - GREEN

Breakfast:
Cheesey (42g Cathedral City Light, A) omelette with baked beans
Apple
Coffee (2 x tblsp semi skimmed milk 0.5 syns)

Lunch:
2 x nimble white toast (B)
Spaghetti hoops
Yogurt

Tea:
Quorn cottage pie with cheese (A)
Includes baked beans and carrot

Snacks throughout the day:

Strawberries
Grapes
Blueberries
2 x alpen light bars (B)

So far... this is what I have planned and eaten...

Day 3 - OMGOODNESSME!! What a day its been... BUT I've stuck to it even though there were obstacles!

Day 3 - 23rd August 2011 - RED

Breakfast:
42g weetabix crunchy bran (B)
Semi skimmed milk (part of my 250mls A)

Lunch:
Bowl of cooked chicken - babysitting - didn't have time to eat argh!!
Coffee (MILK part of A)

Tea:
227g baked potato sliced into chips (B)
Chicken wrapped in bacon (all fat removed) with cheese melted (A)
Coffee (MILK part of A)
Coke Zero
Apple

Snacks - this is what I am going to have to snack on for movie night in with the fella:

Strawberries, blueberries, apple, clementines and a yummy muller yogurt!!

So far... so good...

Back