My Atkins diary

Ha haaaaa!!!! Vicky don't tell anyone!! lol

Oh well I am back on it today gonna try and stay away from the chocolates. Things are looking up from how they were at the start of the week so gonna try and concentrate on losing weight again :D

Happy friday everybody :)

happy friday. BE GOOD!!!!

Morning - happy saturday :)

Afternoon and happy Saturday well I say happy but it's pretty miserable out there! I'm nice and cosy inside though :D

I can't seem to get my head in gear, I think I managed 3 full days of atkins without cheating then my emotions got the better of me and the comfort food came out :eek: god I'm terrible I can't even do a full week and now I just can't seem to get back into it grrrr!! Why is it so hard I mean it's only food so why can't I just not eat it!!! wish it was a simple as that, I feel like such a big fat greedy failure!!! :sigh:

Everyday I am going to get back on it tomorrow then when tomorrow comes I never do. I just don't think my heads in the right place right now maybe, but I really do want to keep trying, maybe next week will be the week for me.

Anyway what a moany post that was lol. Hope everyone is doing better than me!

Morning Kerry, dont worry about be moany - just come and talk when you need us. Hope you do what you feel is right - have a great sunday :)
Xx

Yes to what Katie said, moan away hun, we've all been there.

I cleared my flat completely of carby stuff, couldn't have stuck with it if I didn't. Just a thought?

Afternoon Kerry,
Dont go beating yourself up about it, just keep writing on here and you will soon get up the motivation again.
I am the same as you, but I find my eating is not just emotional but pig headedness, and a very much of a i will have that and so what attitude. I did exactly that last night coz hubby was being sulky so I had 2 drinks and some choccie giant buttons(which i didnt enjoy if im honest), todday i feel better and have had a hearty fry up.
Also I havent really lost anything and I ve doing this for weeks now. So keep your chin up chick youll be just fine.
:)

Morning kerry, how's things today love?

morning? you fallen off already?

Oooh found my diary..I thought I had one somewhere lol.

So first day back today and I feel good about this diet this time round, maybe it's because I can't believe what my scales said this morning and I am desperate to change them!!! I haven't actually struggled at all today which is good news because maybe that means my head is finally in dieting mode :D

so today I have had...

B- Mushroom and cheese omelette
L- Chicken breast stuffed with cheese
D- Cottage pie with cauli mash topping

S- not sure yet may have some pork scratchings later if I'm peckish
w- about 2 litres so far

So far so good :D

It was yum, even the kids liked it!! Don't worry I would usually have leafy greens but just haven't been shopping this week yet, but they're on my shopping list :)

surely my eyes deceive me!!! Had a sneaky peak at the scales, don't know why really because its only my second day, but 4lb off already!! wow that is some serious water weight there lol..I hope I lose more before my official weigh in next monday and no more weighing until then!!! but I am chuffed to say the least :D

Wow! That's a serious loss! Well done! :)

I know, I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at them scales!!!

Another fab day today, what I have eaten today...

B- didn't have time so just some cheese
L- Leftover cottage pie
D- pork steaks with blue cheese sauce on, garlic mushrooms and leafy greens

S- pork scratchings and cheese triangle
W- about 3 litres

woop :) what a mong didnt see this xxx menu sounds lush xxx

Haha!! Thanks, it was gorgeous...will be making that blue cheese sauce again! yum! :D

Another good day so far :)

My menu today...

B- Egg and Bacon
L- Coronation chicken and leafy greens
D- pork and pepper kebabs with leafy greens

S- pork scratchings and cheese string
W- will be having 3 litres

All sounds yummy;)

Thanks :) I am really getting back into this low carb lark again. I bought so many yummy things this week and have so many yummy looking low carb recipes to try out, and the weights coming off already!! :D

Back