My babies :)

Stellasmammy

I thought I'd show you my babies...

Taz is our eldest cat he was born early 2004, he is a Bengal.
Bud was born in mid 2004, he is a Maine Coon.
Jasper was born mid 2006, he is a Moggie.

n606731488_607571_3971.jpg

We also have Stella, born in July 2008 our Beagle baby.

n606731488_1673981_743723.jpg

Oh what beautiful animals - honestly they're all gorgeous, thank you for showing us :) I love animals especially fond of cats and dogs though. Your little dog made me feel sad as my dog passed away last year - give your dog a big hug from me just for being so cute and reminding me of happy times with my dog :)

Love your cats, they are all beautiful! x

Awww, I love your cats, lol I love all cats!

Amazed that all your cats are cuddled together. I have 5 and they can hardly stand to be in the same room together. Love the maine coon, he looks huge. I have a Jasper, I hand reared him from a couple of hours old and he's my baby. He was very nearly called Taz as he used to go wild scratching me to shreds when it was feed time..he was too eager!

Awww...I adore Raffles, very similar looking to my fluffy cat but the only white on her is a small patch of curly fur on her belly. Very strange only having that one patch on her, and its rare she shows us her "white bits"

Awww, I love your cats, lol I love all cats!

Amazed that all your cats are cuddled together. I have 5 and they can hardly stand to be in the same room together. Love the maine coon, he looks huge. I have a Jasper, I hand reared him from a couple of hours old and he's my baby. He was very nearly called Taz as he used to go wild scratching me to shreds when it was feed time..he was too eager!
Aww what an adorable story :) How old is Jasper now? I got my cat when he was 8 weeks old, he was a right little tinker :D

Here is my cat Raffles, he turns his nose up at freshly cooked chicken/beef etc but will happily scoff lemon drizzle cake and curry sauce!!

I love your 3 cats all cuddled together
Raffles is so gorgeous!! How adorable. My cat turns his nose up at several lovely things. My cat only likes milk after there has been cereal in it (for the sweetness), chicken with a little bit of gravy on and he adores crisps, white chocolate and pork scratchings (my dad eats them, not me, ewww!) He also only eats Whiskas or Kitekat and only with gravy, he doesn't like Supermeat or with jelly :rolleyes:

This is my cat sitting in his favourite position:
cat.jpg

Aww what an adorable story :) How old is Jasper now? I got my cat when he was 8 weeks old, he was a right little tinker :D

Jasper is 18 months old now, still very much a kitten but that might be because I decided to adopt his litter sister when she was 6 weeks old to save her the same fate as their mother and to try and teach Jasper how to be a cat. Jaspers mum was only just about 6 months old when she delivered him, basically plopped him out, took one look freaked out and ran off. She came back the next morning and delivered 2 more. She was just too young and the remaining kitten that I had would have faced the same fate (irresponsible owners, they didn't even want to let my daughter bring Jasper home to try and save him, thought it best left to nature!)

It was extremely hard work the first couple of weeks, have to feed him every 2 hours round the clock, keep him warm (sock filled with rice and warmed thru in the microwave) and toilet him. Vet didn't give him much chance and I didn't relax until he was 6 weeks old and thats when he got his name. I was scared to name him before that as I'd fooled myself that no name meant no attachment lol! He likes most human food, sweet stuff being his favourite, hes a great diet aid...if i have a yoghurt he is climbing all over me until I give him some which usually turns out to be about a third. Quavers - he gets a fair few. I made a monster but hes my monster!

Now you all know why I'm CatCrazy

Jasper is 18 months old now, still very much a kitten but that might be because I decided to adopt his litter sister when she was 6 weeks old to save her the same fate as their mother and to try and teach Jasper how to be a cat. Jaspers mum was only just about 6 months old when she delivered him, basically plopped him out, took one look freaked out and ran off. She came back the next morning and delivered 2 more. She was just too young and the remaining kitten that I had would have faced the same fate (irresponsible owners, they didn't even want to let my daughter bring Jasper home to try and save him, thought it best left to nature!)

It was extremely hard work the first couple of weeks, have to feed him every 2 hours round the clock, keep him warm (sock filled with rice and warmed thru in the microwave) and toilet him. Vet didn't give him much chance and I didn't relax until he was 6 weeks old and thats when he got his name. I was scared to name him before that as I'd fooled myself that no name meant no attachment lol! He likes most human food, sweet stuff being his favourite, hes a great diet aid...if i have a yoghurt he is climbing all over me until I give him some which usually turns out to be about a third. Quavers - he gets a fair few. I made a monster but hes my monster!

Now you all know why I'm CatCrazy
Aww what a wonderful story, Jasper is so lucky to have had someone who gave him the chance, its so good that you did, just look at him now - he's gorgeous! How anyone could even think of just leaving the kittens to die is beyond me - why they don't want to help is also beyond me. I think some people have the opinion of "Its only an animal" and seem to think that because of that, it doesn't matter.

I'll tell you, sometimes you can get more love out of an animal than a human and you certainly get more loyalty from a pet!

Anyway, you did a fantastic job with Jasper and your hard work when he was a baby is being rewarded with such a star pet! :) X

All 5 of your cats are gorgeous - sending big hugs their way :)

Thanks for the comments everyone, and the photo's of your cats.

That's the only photo I have of all 3 of them together.

In Aug 2008 Bud was very ill, he had kidney stones and almost died. The vet told us he'd never seen such high levels of what ever they test for in a living cat. While Bud was at the vets Taz and Jasper started to fight for top cat status. Taz has always been a loner, he'd spend his time upstairs while Bud and Jasper were downstairs, in the cat shed or run. When we got Bud home he had to convalesce away from the other cats so he got put upstairs. Taz was not happy at all and made sure we knew it. When all this was happening we were due to pick up our new puppy, Stella. It was a mad house in here, everyone segregated. It was decided it would be best for Taz if he went to live with my Mother. At the time she had her elderly spaniel Teddy who no longer went upstairs so Taz packed up his toys and moved in with his Mommar. Good news is he absolutely loves his new home. He lets my Mother pick him up (something he never did with us) and sleeps on her bed. He is so much happier on his own. Mother has a new dog now, Mac Murray who must think he lives in a bungalow, he has never been upstairs or met Taz.

Mac sat in my car...
26710_421133076488_606731488_4198900_2537743_n.jpg

and Mac meets Bud ...
29975_414380471488_606731488_4031506_6536725_n.jpg

Bud recovered from his kidney stones, his kidneys have a little bit of damage and he has to have a prescription diet from the vets but thankfully he really likes the food. We put meat and Go Cat out for Jasper but high up were Bud doesn't bother to go, he is such a lazy boy.

It took us a long time but we finally got Stella and the cats to live together, the puppy gate was on our stairs for a year and a half!

74173_471085196488_606731488_5232376_690365_n.jpg

God i want to cuddle all of them at once! that photo of your dog and maine coon is great. Always wanted a bengal and a maine coon.....mine little cat is just a moggy but i still think shes amazing :D

Beautiful stories and photos :) Animal tales always touch my heart. Your pets are gorgeous hunnie :) X

what gorgeous pets ! i love to see happy animals in homes where they are truly loved.. my personal opinion is that if you don't love animals there is something wrong with you.. lol

what gorgeous pets ! i love to see happy animals in homes where they are truly loved.. my personal opinion is that if you don't love animals there is something wrong with you.. lol
Aw I know, how can anyone not like animals? I know a few people who say they "hate" them - I just don't understand it.

I love horses and work with them a lot and I know people who hate them, say they're dirty and smelly - they're certainly not, they're are beautiful creatures and you can build up wonderful friendships with horses, I know this through personal experience.

I just don't get people who don't like animals - like you said, something wrong with them - lacking in something I think!

:D animals are wonderful, love them all. Insects - now thats a different matter lol :eek:

I like horses, I've never ridden but I'm not afraid to approach a horse, they are quite easy to read and you know if your welcome or not. Hubby is afraid of horses and goats :rotflmao:

I was going to pick up a friend one morning for work and a horse was loose on the road. I stopped the car with my hazards flashing and tried to get it off the road (I found out later he was called Troy) I was there for ages trying to see how he'd got out of the fields behind the houses, it was quite early Sunday morning so not alot of people around. I was guiding him by his mane as he had no harness or anything to hold. Thankfully someone who knew his owners came by, she made me a harness out of rope and went to get his owners. Troy was really friendly, when I finally got to pick up my friend he asked why I had mud all over my face and I had to explain Troy was trying to give me kisses. When I told hubby what had gone on he was all shocked saying 'but what if it had trampled you or damaged the car' Some people eh? Hubby prefers it if there's a stable door between him and a horse.

Atm Stella is asleep on the 2 seater sofa, Bud is stretched out on the 3 seater, easy to see who rules our roost.

My mam has a fridge magnet which says "if you don't love cats you must have been a mouse in a previous life" :D

My mam has a fridge magnet which says "if you don't love cats you must have been a mouse in a previous life" :D

I like that one but my cats catch spiders. My one female jumped on my bed last week with a flirty 'prrrrrrr' and dropped a HUGE black spider on my pillow! :eek: I think it was too big for her to eat so gave it to me as a pressie!

Oh those I can cope with although I'm not sure I'd like it dropped dying onto my pillow when I'm still using it!

This pic was a year ago...but those display spiders are kept cool to keep them from moving around on the public's hands too much. Have held a friends tarantula and he was much much livelier. Prefer em kept cool, its the jiggling I'm not keen on lol!

http://[URL=http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/pod1167/?action=view&current=spidey.jpg][/URL]

Last edited:
Back