My Before, During and After Thread!

Mmm, mini eggs! Lovely!

It's nice to have something nice for when we finish, it's keeping me going at the mo!

haha - bless :)

Those little blighters and all things sweet are why I am here.

I am going to treat myself with clothes when I get down to the size I want.

Literally walking in to somewhere like river island or top shop (or if I am feeling extravagent Allsaints) - picking something off the rack and trying it on will make my life dream come true!

haha - bless :)

Those little blighters and all things sweet are why I am here.

I am going to treat myself with clothes when I get down to the size I want.

Literally walking in to somewhere like river island or top shop (or if I am feeling extravagent Allsaints) - picking something off the rack and trying it on will make my life dream come true!

Jane Norman ahhh!

I've got a young child so I don't get out much anymore, lol. I'm not going to go mad on the chocolate, it just makes me feel better knowing it's there when I finish, that I'm depriving myself now but it isn't forever. It's kept me 100% so far ;)

Just had frozen chocolate tetra, mmm, thanks Lily!! Was really good, like a dessert. Bring on the Mix a Mousse!!

Yesterday was a strange one, had my chicken salad at dinner but wasn't hungy for it, I desired it. I want to move away from that kind of eating. I think about food much more when I'm home alone.

The urges are getting better though, my brain seems to have given up on trying to get me to binge for now.

I bought a creme egg & a caramel egg this morning from Tesco though to add to my stash :( That has got to be it now! I've covered all Easter bases. There's nothing else I need to get! God, Easter is the *worst* time to be dieting, or maybe that would be Christmas!

Anyway, had Leek & Pot soup last night, completely gone off the soups. Going to have choc tetra for dinner as need to go to the bank, had vanilla shake for brekkie, was nice. Chicken salad for tea & oriental chilli soup for supper which I am not looking forward too at all. I have to force the soups down lately. Weigh in tomorrow. Can't wait!

I am the same sweetie...I never liked the soups - the only think I drink is the chocolate and mint chocolate ones as they are not as sweet as the rest of the shakes either.

I am ok with that though.

My desire to eat is nowhere to be seen and I am hoping I can keep this up.

Good luck hunny and look forward to hearing how amazing your easter stash is :)

Oh and yes - Christmas is the Hardest time I reckon but I hope by then I can indulge and just get back into it after that!

It will be about 9 months away so I should be happily losing quite a bit by then.

Good luck at weigh in tomorrow too - I am also getting weighed tomorrow - for the FIRST time since I started!

I am the same sweetie...I never liked the soups - the only think I drink is the chocolate and mint chocolate ones as they are not as sweet as the rest of the shakes either.

I am ok with that though.

My desire to eat is nowhere to be seen and I am hoping I can keep this up.

Good luck hunny and look forward to hearing how amazing your easter stash is :)

Oh and yes - Christmas is the Hardest time I reckon but I hope by then I can indulge and just get back into it after that!

It will be about 9 months away so I should be happily losing quite a bit by then.

Good luck at weigh in tomorrow too - I am also getting weighed tomorrow - for the FIRST time since I started!

Aww, thanks! You too, hope you get a big loss! Yay for Thursday girls! ;)

You sound like you've got your head in the game with it, I feel like I have too this time. The clothes hanging off me & bones magically appearing (wrist, collar!) is a huge boost.

Yes, hopefully we shall be done & dusted for Christmas with a changed attitude to food, where we can enjoy but not binge (which I never enjoy anyway) everything in moderation!!

Thinking about it, it's not that bad really. I've got the 2 easter eggs (only the normal size ones, like £1 each) and the 2 I bought today (but they were only the tiny single eggs, 2 for 80p) and the snicker bar in my drawer that I don't even like, lol. I was just scared of finishing and all the creme eggs & mini eggs will be gone til December!! I just wanted to have something there incase I want it later.
See... rationalising, I'm trying to get people to buy into my madness, lol.

Aww, thanks! You too, hope you get a big loss! Yay for Thursday girls! ;)

You sound like you've got your head in the game with it, I feel like I have too this time. The clothes hanging off me & bones magically appearing (wrist, collar!) is a huge boost.

Yes, hopefully we shall be done & dusted for Christmas with a changed attitude to food, where we can enjoy but not binge (which I never enjoy anyway) everything in moderation!!

Thinking about it, it's not that bad really. I've got the 2 easter eggs (only the normal size ones, like £1 each) and the 2 I bought today (but they were only the tiny single eggs, 2 for 80p) and the snicker bar in my drawer that I don't even like, lol. I was just scared of finishing and all the creme eggs & mini eggs will be gone til December!! I just wanted to have something there incase I want it later.
See... rationalising, I'm trying to get people to buy into my madness, lol.

I think the motto is we must do things that we feel is right at the time.

Deprivation is not key.

Moderation is key.

Our aim to get to where our brains ensure we know where moderation is what we're doing.

:D:eek::eek::eek: GO US! :eek::eek::eek::D

Hellooo u lurve chocolate just like me then ? Lol

Good luck with weigh in I will pop back to read your loss x

Hellooo u lurve chocolate just like me then ? Lol

Good luck with weigh in I will pop back to read your loss x

Me? Love chocolate? :17729::17729::17729:
Me and chocolate is a running joke in my family. Lol. I could live off it :D

Thanks Shanny! Hopefully will have a good one! XX ;)

I'm kinda sorta 'on' at the moment, but not properly which worries me that I'll be retaining water, plus I'm bunged up! Damn you Physilium Husks! You were supposed to stop that!

But I suppose that it will show next week if it's not great tonight. I'm not stressing since my clothes are really loose, probably dropped a dress size now.

Still 100% aside from using Schwartz perfect shake, but it's only a bit & I'm not stressing out about that. It hasn't knocked me out of Ketosis or made me binge, so I'm happy with doing it. I wouldn't consider it cheating, just something that makes my journey easier.

Not really bothered about food at the moment, I don't seem to be feeling as tempted as I was. Just indifferent. Hope that continues!!

Well, have a good day everyone!

It's someones birthday at work today & he's brought in muffins & millionaires shortbread!!! My fave thing ever!! Argh. I had a good sniff & walked away. My mantra is the sooner I get this weight off the sooner I can have a bit of whatever I fancy. If I mess about it will take me longer so I'm sticking to it! Chicken & cucumber for work, was yummy!

Hi ladies you all really seem to know what you are doing! I could really do with some support please. I started on the 1st march and had a planned break for a week at the beginning of April. Had a lovely holiday and wasn't too bad while away and made conscious choices. It took me about 3 days to get back on track when I got back but have been good since Sunday now and weighing in tomorrow. I know my head is in the right place. I really enjoy reading on here, helps pass loads of time and basically that is what I feel I am doing. I don't hate the diet or the choice I have made but I do feel I am wishing my life away. I just want to get these next few months over so I can begin my life as a slimmer me. I have never been slim! I started at 16,4 I nearly cried when I saw that on scales, never been so heavy, my scales this morn said 15,1. I have no record of being less than 13,11 so I really want to get well below there before my next holiday on June 1st. From what I have read this is possible. My biggest question with weekend coming up is alcohol, I really would like to have a few drinks with a friend tomorrow but am worried it is going to spoil my hard work..? Any advice please?
Oh btw this is my 4th time doing cd since 2007! After I had my daughter, I am now a single parent and honestly feel I will never find love again until I am whole lot slimmer, because, then I will love myself and I really do believe the saying you have to love yourself before anyone can love you!
Sorry for huge ramblings, also any advice on getting a ticker going and profile would be great, prefer using my iPhone to do so.
Thanks ladies and well done to you all! X

I really enjoy reading on here, helps pass loads of time and basically that is what I feel I am doing. I don't hate the diet or the choice I have made but I do feel I am wishing my life away. I just want to get these next few months over so I can begin my life as a slimmer me.

I totally identify with this, I'm doing the same thing! You have to understand that we are making this sacrifice for the fast weight loss, if we were doing SW or WW it would take so much longer, but we'd be able to have a treat now and then. It's about whats more important to you in the long run! Getting there quick taking the hard road or the scenic road, which is longer ;)

I have never been slim! I started at 16,4 I nearly cried when I saw that on scales, never been so heavy, my scales this morn said 15,1. I have no record of being less than 13,11 so I really want to get well below there before my next holiday on June 1st. From what I have read this is possible.

Yes, it is! You can definately do it! :D

My biggest question with weekend coming up is alcohol, I really would like to have a few drinks with a friend tomorrow but am worried it is going to spoil my hard work..? Any advice please?

A massive, huge, humongous NOOOOO! Seriously, don't do it. You'll be ill, you may end up eating something you'll regret, not a good idea at all. I know it's hard getting out when you have kids, but just remember it's not forever, and it WILL be worth it in the end! Can you not drink? I know it's bad, I've got a party in 2 weeks & I'll have to tough it out too.

Oh btw this is my 4th time doing cd since 2007! After I had my daughter, I am now a single parent and honestly feel I will never find love again until I am whole lot slimmer, because, then I will love myself and I really do believe the saying you have to love yourself before anyone can love you!

Aww, you will find love! *hug* I know what you mean about feeling better in yourself, you will get so much confidence back.

Sorry for huge ramblings, also any advice on getting a ticker going and profile would be great, prefer using my iPhone to do so.
Thanks ladies and well done to you all! X

No reason to be sorry, I don't have an Iphone :mad::p so I can't help you there (holding out for the 5 release). Maybe someone else can. Good luck to you xx

Well?????

Enquiring minds need to know... :D :D (especially enquiring minds belonging to hopeless cases like me who managed a paltry STS...)

Well?????

Enquiring minds need to know... :D :D (especially enquiring minds belonging to hopeless cases like me who managed a paltry STS...)

LOL! Hey, a STS is better than a gain right! ;)

Well, My CDC was supposed to be here at 5.30, half six, no sign. I texted her. Half seven, no sign no reply. So I rang her, no answer. I was seriously fretting thinking something had happened to her & I would have nothing to eat! I didn't want to come off plan so I was all set to starve tomorrow, lol!

Anyway, she texted me about 7.40 saying she was on her way & got here at 8. I got weighed and I've lost....................

5.5lbs!!!!!! I'm over.the.moon!!!!!!! I'm so happy, 12lbs in 2 weeks! I totally wasn't expecting that. I was singing your praises too Lily, saying you've been the bees knees and the expert on Cambridge :D

This has spurred me on now for the duration!! I can do it, I will do it! Obviously going up to SS+ has suited me.

I'm not expecting much next week so I might hammer the exercise, got nothing to lose but the weight! (Obviously, if I feel ill and or hungry it stops)

Yayyyyyyy, bars and mousses tomorrow happy happy day :character00100:

Yay! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

That's brilliant!! :happy096:

:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

Although I'm a l'il bit embarrassed... :hide: Singing my praises? Bees knees? Expert? :eek: Better get my arse in gear and lose some weight then, hadn't I??? :8855:

Well done you!

Yay! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

That's brilliant!! :happy096:

:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

Although I'm a l'il bit embarrassed... :hide: Singing my praises? Bees knees? Expert? :eek: Better get my arse in gear and lose some weight then, hadn't I??? :8855:

Well done you!

Thank you Lily, and you have lost weight! You've just got some more to lose, like the rest of us! ;)

Blimey shrinking queen u are ... Well done

Are u on SS+ hun ??

Lol, thanks, my clothes do look ridiculous! :D

Yes, SS+, I was struggling on SS, looks like I made the right decision!

Back