My before/during/current pictures

Oh, you really have the willpower.
I'm glad that you have reached your goal.
Well done.

Thanks Ande...

Yes willpower has been a factor in the success but simply seeing and experiencing the results has been far more a motivator and not wanting to let go of those results.

Not quite at goal yet - but almost there (eekkkkk).

:)

congratulations. I'd be chuffed with that progress

target comapre 2.jpg

Got there - eventually...

:)

Great stuff Ian, what a difference, you have done so well mate. Fantastic.

PS, you need a haircut though. ;)

lol Jim - or simply remember to pack a comb if i intend to ask for photos to be taken.

I'm just jealous really :D

thanks all...

Thank you all (again)...

mrsmitch - yes it is easy to loose motivation - but remember how far you've come in your journey, and why you started it in the first place. Then think back over your own journey and where you are now compared to where you were - think back over all those little positive changes that I'm sure you're bound to have noticed in yourself. Now start thinking how those changes are going to be multiplied as you progress down the path - I'm sure you want to achieve that...

You look like a completely different person! I bet you feel like it too. Well done once again.

Tut Tut, have you not had a haircut yet then. :D

Wow Ian you look fantastic, and so much younger too! Well done on your excellent achievement.

Thanks all

And yes Jim - I've had a hair cut... Just not too extreme... :)

img008.jpg

Attachments

• img007.jpg
    img007.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 66
Cracking stuff Ian, you must be so proud, you look really good and smart mate. :0clapper:

Ta Jim for the above comments...

And because of Slimming World - there are now these photos...

Img_0064 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Img_0136 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Img_0168 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

There is a youtube link too - (see my sig file)

Nice Ian, well done, that's fun isn't it. :) says an ex para. :D

all i'll say - it was one heck of a rush... You just reminded me that my late grandfather was with the Para's for WWII... Now i can understand to a degree why.

Back