My before/during/current pictures

Thought I'd update this photo thread with one from last night...

img015_cropped.jpg

(and before anyone asks - no it didn't hurt) :)

Congrats for your weight loss, I'm amazed to see that you lost my weight twice, wow!

Regarding your last pic, it hurts only looking at it:p

What a difference! Cant wait for this to happen to me too! How was your experience with slimming world, is it strict as Cambridge?

What a difference! Cant wait for this to happen to me too! How was your experience with slimming world, is it strict as Cambridge?

I have no knowledge of Cambridge Diet to compare to but one thing that Slimming World isn't it strict. Minimal rules, minimal weighing, minimal counting. Lots of "free" foods to fill you up and nothing really is prohibited.

You look fantastic! and it does look painful :eek: lol. (SW I would say is the opposite of CD!!) :)

Thanks for the replay Ian.

I am already on Cambridge, but after I go into the maintenance I want to try something else. I think I will go and do that one, the variety and healthy options seems very appealing!

I am no expert but I 'think' after doing CD you have to stick to low carb or the weight will just pile on, dont quote me on that though! and with SW you can eat lots of carbs I think (best ask Ian ;))
sorry for the thread hijack but just thought I'd mention it.

Slimming World allows for lots of carbs if you want it... (particularly on the green and extra easy plans). On red days however - potatoes, pasta, etc, are strictly controlled as Healthy Extras.

Newley updated today...

compare1.jpg

compare2_2 .jpg

Nice Ian, well done mate

Well done ;)

Don't lose more, you're already thin!
Now, it's the SW maintenance ;)

Well done x

From yesterdays Slimming World Greatest Loser Awards Ceremony:

100_1969 [1024x768].jpg

100_1966 [1024x768].jpg

GL2010_2011.jpg

This is ridiculously inspirational, up there with the best of these success stories!

Congratulations on your loss, I know it's a cliche but you really do look like a completely different person.

Fantastic job mate well done you

Great stuff ian, well done mate and I'm pleased to see you are maintaining

Thanks everyone

Back