My Birthday 'Posh Frock'

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
I bought this dress before Christmas in a few sizes smaller, hoping that I would be able to wear it as my 'posh frock' for my birthday on 14th March.

Well, I am pleased to report that it fits beautifully and hangs like a dream!!!

It is nicely fitted at the waist without being too tight.

Now all I have to do is to find some heeled shoes to wear with it!

blackdress.jpg

My wonderful boyfriend is taking me out to Dinner to a secret location - he did check with them first to make sure that I could eat what they have on the menu (very thoughtful of him!)

Will have some photos taken to show you all !

Wow - you'll look fab in it....and what a wonderful boyfriend too!

Wonderful dress and what a nice treat....its great to these these goals to aim for....it really makes a difference I think when you have bad days.....enjoy

There's my birthday then the holiday on 8th April.

Then I have no more after that! I go to Germany in August but will be finished CD by then (she says hopefully!)

Could be a Wedding in the offing too !!!!

I notice all the celebs are wearing coloured shoes these days with black dresses rather than black. What colour are you thinking of having?

I've gone a bit mad on shoes lately (feet got smaller) and suddenly realised that although all those I've bought are different colours they all seem to be patent leather and peep-toed! Now I need to get some 'ordinary' ones.

Whatever you choose, have a great birthday next week.

Oh thats a wonderful idea about the shoes.....even those "copy" designer one would different coloured soles if you dont feel brave enough for a something way out!!

I love the dress,do you have a photo of you in it to post?Were is it from?I was thinking of buying a nice outfit for when i goto newquay at end of july in my goal size,but never did.Love the dress though.

xxx

I bought this dress before Christmas in a few sizes smaller, hoping that I would be able to wear it as my 'posh frock' for my birthday on 14th March.

Well, I am pleased to report that it fits beautifully and hangs like a dream!!!

It is nicely fitted at the waist without being too tight.

Now all I have to do is to find some heeled shoes to wear with it!

blackdress.jpg

My wonderful boyfriend is taking me out to Dinner to a secret location - he did check with them first to make sure that I could eat what they have on the menu (very thoughtful of him!)

Will have some photos taken to show you all !

Delighted for you well done

Back