My cc diary

Tamzy1989

Gold Member
hello all.. i decided i'm going to give this another go, allowing myself 1000-1200 per day without too much of a struggle. had my 1st day today and this is what i plan on eating.

B - 2 fried eggs, beans, plaintain and sweet bread - i would estimate a huge 800 cals and i didnt prepare this and it was done with real FF oil. no worries i'm gonna be full until dinner time anyway.

S - pear, Tangerine, 2 plums and a few grapes - 200.

D - branflakes and milk - 200

lol, hi sarah, this was just a one off i'm not really a breakfast person normally but my nephew cooked up breakfast about 11:30 ish so i had some. starting tomorrow i will be breaking down my meals into about 4- 6 smaller meals. cant wait because i seem to be struggling at the moment.

xx

I'm 21 in less than a month, yes we seem to have similar goals, i'm just hoping that 1200 calories a day is enough not to make me too hungry during the day, how much calories are you taking in?

i didnt see the end of your post, we can definately help out eachother, i think i will be more on track in that case xx

I have had no more than 1200 a day so far, but generally go for 1000-1100 and this seems OK. My stomach seems to be getting used to less food which is good, as I think part of the problem was that I wouldn't stop eating when I was full. I now let myself get hungry before I eat, and then I really appreciate the food I am eating.

I'm quite enjoying it at the moment as I am still eating nice food. For lunch I have a selection of things - today was a toasted pitta bread, some ham, some dip, some melba toast and some salad cheese - for less than 400kcal and it really filled me up.

Never sure what to have for dinner and need to get some meals sorted for that really, but have found that couscous is quite nice.

I'm really enjoying researching to find out what foods are OK. I quite like cheese, and never realised that low fat cheese triangles are about 25kcal each! Perfect!

I have had no more than 1200 a day so far, but generally go for 1000-1100 and this seems OK. My stomach seems to be getting used to less food which is good, as I think part of the problem was that I wouldn't stop eating when I was full. I now let myself get hungry before I eat, and then I really appreciate the food I am eating.

I'm quite enjoying it at the moment as I am still eating nice food. For lunch I have a selection of things - today was a toasted pitta bread, some ham, some dip, some melba toast and some salad cheese - for less than 400kcal and it really filled me up.

Never sure what to have for dinner and need to get some meals sorted for that really, but have found that couscous is quite nice.

I'm really enjoying researching to find out what foods are OK. I quite like cheese, and never realised that low fat cheese triangles are about 25kcal each! Perfect!

i love cheese too, so now i endulge in the laughing cow ones, great isnt it? at one point in my life i was eating way less than i should've been but i think now my portions are bigger than usual, we both are eating similar amounts of calories, i'm too very confused about dinner ideas and i'm kinda getting bored of repeating them each day, think i'll go online and search for low calorie meal ideas, i'll definately be posting my daily foods on here, hopefully it might help with our food options, ive never tried cous cous before but i have been tempted to try it ( think i will)

ps your lunch today sounds yummy, thats idea number 1 for me :)
x

Glad to help!

I think hearing what everyone else is having helps too.

My other faves are:

Weight Watchers Caramel Wafers - 78cal
Tesco Value Salad Cheese (like feta cheese) - 37cal for 30g
Walkers Baked crisps - 100cal
Mini Twister ice lollys - 40cal

Constantly trying to find new things though so it doesn't get boring!

I am using Food Focus - Permanent Weight Loss at the moment to log my foods. It also longs your weight and exercise etc, and I am finding it so useful - definitely worth giving a go!

Thanks sarah your a star X

i didnt have a clue about the salad cheese, so low in calories for a 30g serving, and the mini twisters * oh how i love them* that's great, you've got great low calorie food ideas, i bet you get a lot of stuff you can eat for your calories worth :) which is what i want because i hate being hungry.

I think I realy should boost my veg intake, as that is a good way of filling up for few calories.

I will be looking up some good meal ideas for dinner so will share when I find some good ones!

I would noramlly have pasta but I find that you have to have quite a few cals worth to get a good bowl. Might make some low cal soup and have some pitta bread with it - thats not too bad. I want something exciting though!

Thats a very good idea on the veg, i only seem to eat veg at dinner time, or maybe if i'm making veg soup for lunch but apart from that i always try to get my 5 a day in. i tend to stay far away from pasta because i think the portion sizes are never enough for me lol and the calories are too much, but i find that i could just bulk it out with loads of veg and a tuna steak with a bit of gravy and its lush. i'm going to plan as from tonight what i'll be having tomorrow so i can stay on track without fail.

What have you had for dinner?

I ended up having 3 fish fingers, loads of salad with low fat dressing, and about 4 new potatoes - came to 274 cal! I thought that was very good and I am nicely filled, so will be having that meal again, was very impressed!

I have only had 692cal today so think I should have something else later... I'll finish some coursework and treat myself!

What have you had for dinner?

I ended up having 3 fish fingers, loads of salad with low fat dressing, and about 4 new potatoes - came to 274 cal! I thought that was very good and I am nicely filled, so will be having that meal again, was very impressed!

I have only had 692cal today so think I should have something else later... I'll finish some coursework and treat myself!

mmm! i love the sound of your dinner, i love fish fingers and potatoes fill me up too! you did really well today and u deserve a treat . well sinced i used up almost all of my daily calories, i ended up eating 40g of branflakes and skimmed milk, then i had pineapple, grapes and strawberries with a mullerlight poured on top with a meringue nest, was lovely and i'm quite filled up aswell, cant wait till tomorrow where i will be having my normal calories, lol i'm sure i ate about 1300 cals today, here hoping for tomorrow where im going to fill up on fruits and veg for inbetween snacks, xx

sarah, what day do u weigh in? i weigh in on a monday morning:)

Hey! Im new here, joined yestersay, have been trying to lose weight since january have so far lost 11 pounds. Im really pleased but the past few weeks I have just been gaining a pound or 2 then losing it then staying the same! So am going to try calorie counting! Have just bought myself some new measuring scales! Have any of you got some tips??
....xx

Hi :)

How did you lose your first 11lbs?

Tips... I have just been reading up a lot, using the internet to research which foods are good. You need to decide how many calories you want a day - I am on no more than 1200. Then try to plan your meals - e.g. 200 for breakfast, 400 each for lunch and dinner and 200 for snacks.

My weakness is snacks, so I have found out the ideal choices for that - e.g. baked crisps 100cal, a low fat dip, Twister ice lollies 80cal.

I just think research is the best way!

Hey! Im new here, joined yestersay, have been trying to lose weight since january have so far lost 11 pounds. Im really pleased but the past few weeks I have just been gaining a pound or 2 then losing it then staying the same! So am going to try calorie counting! Have just bought myself some new measuring scales! Have any of you got some tips??

....xx
Hi loveheart, 1st of all well done on your 11lbs loss thats amazing. I've had some similar experiences like you, their was one point where i was losing a few pounds and gaining back more than i was losing even though i was being good. my advise to you would be to try and eat your dinner before 6oclock and have a light snack before bed if that helps, make sure your drinking up your water and the most important thing that works for me is exercise i find that even if i watch what i eat and dont exercise i have slow losses or no losses at all, and with me even though i always watch my calorie intake i make sure to watch the fat content aswell as it plays a big part in my weight loss. if you post your daily foods and activities i could try and help you by seeing if theirs something your doing wrong, gdluck with calorie counting, it really does work xx

Gd morning, woke up late today so the day should work out a breeze, so heres my menu for today.

B - 60g branflakes and 200ml skimmed milk * 262cals and 2g fat*

S - Tangerine and plum - * 73*

L - 300g baked potato with 5g light butter, tuna in spring water, 1 whole cucumber and 2 table spoon of light french dressing * 533cals and 11g fat*

S - 3 plums * 90*

D - fillet of tilapia, savoury rice, salad and gravy * 256cals and 4g fat*

drinks will be green tea and 2l of water
exercise will be brisk walking.
calories burnt today * 476*

That sounds like a good day! How far are you doing for your brisk walk?

I have not eaten yet - by the time I had done my exercise and some some housework I thought I may as well wait until lunch now. I have done a 40 minute exercise DVD - still trying to find one I actually enjoy though!

What is tilapia? Sounds interesting!

Hi sarah, tilapia is a meaty type of fish i love, it fills me up so quickly! i still havent eaten my breakfast yet lol i'm waiting until about 12, this tends to make my day fly past without me even knowing. i'm gonna walk for about 1.5 hr which is about 3.5 miles, i love walking.

what's the name of the fitness dvd that you work out to? sounds much more cosy that walking outside. have you tried the davina workout dvd? ive been tempted to buy it since last yr.

Well, I am on a major budget at the mo, so have bought 3 DVDs from charity shops and have been disappointed with them all! Am on the lookout for a Davina one!

I first tried the two Jade Goody ones but they were absolutely awful! The one I am doing at the moment is an old Hollyoaks Dance workout one which, again, isn't very good. I work hard and I know it works, but it isn't actually very dancy at all and not very enjoyable.

I like the ones where you can learn dance routines or do it to fast music.

I found this website: Exercise, Fitness, and How to Lose Weight - ExerciseTV

It has loads of free exercise videos to play on your pc, so I usually go for the 20 minute dance workout alongside a walk, or I just do one of my normal DVDs.

How much exercise are you trying to do a week? I was aiming for 5 days of good exercise, but I have done it every day so far. If I am working (waitressing) I don't do exercise at home as I know I will be rushing around for 5 hours and that burns a hell of a lot!

Back