My CDC has never experienced......

bluegirl

Silver Member
....someone gaining weight in their first week. She has now! How the heck did I manage to put on a pound? Its impossible

I did have 1/2 a tsp of boullion on day 1 as I thought it was ok to have. I did eat 4 rice cakes on Friday night. But even with that its clinically impossible surely to put on weight.

I've been drinking gallons, its not my totm. Its just miserable

Did you have a full bladder?? Drink lots before your weigh in?? Weigh later than the first time you saw your CDC?? Constipation???

I have had people on SS gain even though they have stuck to it 100%. Not in the first week, but it does happen!

Neither have I!!! Wow you are unique!

Do you have any existing medical conditions?? Or taking any tablets for anything else??

Maybe it was the rice cakes .. but more likely it is just your body holding onto fluid. Are you drinking plenty of water???

Stick to it 100% - it has to come off next week!!!

Spooky, no to all your questions, flirty, just asthma and gallons of water (in fact the only thing she could to tell me was drink a little less).

I dont like being unique x

Law of maths means it HAS to come off ... can't explain why it hasn't this week ... but it WILL! Stick with it and it's impossible to have so few cals and NOT lose weight!

Aww Bluegirl - what an awful feeling you must have had when you were weighed. I hope you are not going to give in - you can beat this. Next week you should have a bumper loss.

Keep at it and keep posting - and keep off those rice cakes!!!
X

My thoughts exactly flirty, if I'd eaten only 2 mars bars a day for a week I'd have lost weight!

I know I should be happy with an inch loss (inch off my waist) but i want to post how well I've done. I want something to be proud of for a terribly hard week

you have been ss 100% for a full week hun you have plenty to be proud of, keep at it it will be fab next week.xxxx

Back