ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

It's up! It's up! I have a fully functioning multigym in my conservatory ready for me to work out on after I've finished work. So happy!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sounds good! what equipment do you have??

It's a maxi muscle multigym Lauren we bought it from Argos a while ago on sale and had to wait 5 weeks for delivery. Absolute bargain it was. We paid less than half price so between that and my vibrapower plate I should start losing inches soon x

Woo glad he did it for you xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me too he's earned his steak today lol x

Yeah there's plenty to go around :) x

I've lost 1lb this week :) Seems like a little number but I have upped my exercise so maybe I am retaining a bit of fluid through it. Either way the scale is going in the right direction and I'm feeling stronger every day. Loving the multigym, can't wait to get on it again later when I've got some more work done. I'm doing mostly lower half exercises on the vibrapower plate and using the multigym for upper body and some leg work. Really tempted to get myself a rowing machine but before I shell out any more I'm going to make sure I stick to using these as much as I have been.

Food wasn't great Saturday night I had a few too many treats on date night with Dai but back on it today all my meals are planned out and nobody in the house to tempt me with anything else. Have a good day ladies x

Thank you xx

It's a maxi muscle multigym Lauren we bought it from Argos a while ago on sale and had to wait 5 weeks for delivery. Absolute bargain it was. We paid less than half price so between that and my vibrapower plate I should start losing inches soon x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ahhh fantastic! :) here's to hoping it works soon!! x

Here to subscribe.

Hi Moonwatcher and welcome!

Aching today because I've been working out again. I'm really loving the new motivation I've got to work out. I actually look forward to it which is a new experience for me I've always avoided it. I've been doing 7-10 minutes on my vibrapower disc mainly for my lower half and the squats are killers but that means they're working so I don't mind and the multigym I'm doing 10 reps x 5 sets with light weights so I tone and not add bulk. Amazing feeling afterwards I get such a buzz from it!

Breakfast - Scrambled egg on toast and a cup of tea (wish I could give up sugar but I detest sweetener!!)
Lunch - Weight Watchers Chicken Hotpot ready meal with carrots and broccoli
Snack - Banana and a packet of crisps
Tea - Not sure yet the other half has promised to cook but I've got loads of dailies left so even he can't ruin it today lol

Hi Scarlet.

I am popping in to Subscribe and cheer you on from the side lines :)

Sorry I am a bit late to the party but better late than never! Good luck and hope you have had a good day!
x

Thanks Charl and welcome. I've had a brilliant day thanks, hope yours has been a good one x

This post isn't ww or diet related just wondering if you ladies can help me out and help settle a debate.

Last night Dai wanted pizza for tea,not very helpful to me on a diet but I had loads of dailies left and haven't touched my weeklies so I thought why not have a mid week treat. So I shared a pizza with my son, he shared a pizza with his daughter and as always I did the ordering (I also always answer the door to the delivery chap if we have a take away of any kind and dish it up and do the dishes afterwards but that's not my point lol) I asked him if there was anything he wanted apart from pizza, went through the side option choices with him, ordered his side and made sure that was all he wanted before I paid for it.

Well food comes, I dish up and he asks for a glass of diet coke that I ordered that he didn't ask for or want when I ordered so I pour him a pint of it and later pour myself a glass. There's about a glass left in the bottle and he said he wanted more so I shook the bottle a bit to tease him and passed it to him. He then walks into the kitchen, tips it all out down the sink and calls me selfish for not wanting him to have more of the coke than I was having.

He didn't speak to me all night or when we first got up this morning and has called me selfish again but I'm lost for words because one I think it's s huge overreaction (both tipping it out and not talking to me) and two I'm not seeing how it's selfish. Now am I losing my marbles and being really unkind here?

I can't help thinking if I had a third of his starter when I didn't want one and didn't order one for myself and then wanted to help myself to another third of it then called him selfish for wanting to eat it himself he would be the one complaining. Am I missing something here and be honest x

I don't get how you are being selfish you were only joking by shaking the bottle. Tipping it away is just being childish. You did nothing wrong. Men are just silly sometimes xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back