ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

How are you feeling this morning? :)

I'm feeling much better thanks honey. Still annoyed with her for being so unprofessional but I'm proud of myself for not giving up and eating rubbish last night. I'm such an emotional eater that it proved to me that something has clicked with me and I'm more determined to keep tracking again this week to prove her wrong xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Sweetie. Massive cuddles for you today! SCREW HER! Not literally but you get my point, she has no right to talk to you like that, what was it we were saying about these people yesterday!

On the positive, you still lost 1lb, I know it's not what you're after, but you're out of the 30's and that's brilliant and I'm so so proud of you for that. And on top of that you didn't binge it out last night and you're determined, count all of that as a victory and shove it in the cows face next week.
XxX

A loss is a loss and screw her and her condescending judgemental face! I emailed my old class leader last night and she said that what she said was not just put in an awful way but the wrong advice. My weeklies are there to be used regardless of how many dailies I'm having and she reminded me of how well I had done at her class and to keep going because I know what I'm doing. My old leader is wonderful I wish I could still get to her class :(

Thrilled to be out of the 30's, even more thrilled that I've stayed on plan regardless of her attitude and it's been wonderful having the support here. From now on class is going to be just a reliable set of scales for me and they give you a magazine every week with recipes in and tips so I can pick that up and buy anything else I like but as far as support goes I'll get that here from you awesome ladies. She will be taking no credit from my success and when I start losing big numbers and wants to play nice cos I make her look good she can do one lol

How's that for motivation? :p xx

You are a star! <3

You're amazing.. :)

And if you want you could literally screw her Would be extra exercise ;) :p
Sorry I'm bad, but if it brings a smile to your face it's worth it :)

Are there any other local groups to you?

Haha wonder how many activity points I could earn with that one? Think I'll check the other groups but need one that fits in with the other halfs work as he's coming with me. I'm on the case x

There's one on a Thursday at the same time just a bit further away. I'll see how the next weigh in goes and if I get any attitude or the class talk is rubbish I'll be jumping ship. Seriously considering trying to see if I can get a Wednesday morning off to go to my old class but that's a last resort as I don't drive and it's an hour round trip on the bus. Weighing up my options but determined to get this weight off :) xx

So glad your feeling better today..i love your attitude!!! I'd change class if she gives you anymore crap, it's hard enough trying to lose weight without this sort of rubbish from her:mad: Forget the cow and move on if she annoys you again. AND I forgot to say last night CONGRATULATIONS on losing and going in to a new stone bracket...never to see a 3 at the beginning of your weight again is amazing:D xxx

Who needs her when I have you lovely ladies keeping my chin up? I weigh a tin of beans less than I did last week and I'm wondering if the 6 litres of water I drank Tuesday might have had an affect on the scales? Who knows but she's not gonna get me down. My old leader has said I can get in touch with her anytime for advice etc and that I know the plan so do what I'm doing and the weight will come off. Andrea horse face can suck my ba!!s ;)

How are you ladies doing today? xx

Who needs her when I have you lovely ladies keeping my chin up? I weigh a tin of beans less than I did last week and I'm wondering if the 6 litres of water I drank Tuesday might have had an affect on the scales? Who knows but she's not gonna get me down. My old leader has said I can get in touch with her anytime for advice etc and that I know the plan so do what I'm doing and the weight will come off. Andrea horse face can suck my ba!!s ;)

How are you ladies doing today? xx

It's possible, you may not have gotten rid of it all (I was going to say weed it away but it doesn't sound very ladylike!) by WI. It's amazing the difference in weight before and after a wee (I'm so childish that every time I type or think wee it makes me giggle). Maybe a morning WI would be better for you? Especially if it's with a good consultant, I think the right support network can definitely be the difference between loving the journey and hating it!

I'm doing good today, until I get home that is!
XxX

I would prefer a morning class but there isn't one local to me. Will maybe try not to drink as much before weigh in but I thought I had wee'd it all out it certainly felt like I had I was never off the loo lol No need to be ladylike with me have you seen The Valleys on MTV? That's where I'm from :) xx

Got * week, so feel bloated and have tummy cramps etc etc what joy:rolleyes: but other than that I'm good thanks lovelyxx Really proud of you, love your attitude and I KNOW how hard emotional eating is to resist when something has p88888d you off, so you have proved that you have the strength to do this....you go girl!!

Aww thanks Jemima you really know the way to cheer a girl up. Had a good day so far, tracked everything and pointed it all. Really stuffed after dinner so don't know if I'll even manage my treat later on that I always save points for. Only downside is the wind! Sorry for the too much information but I think I should quit eating cabbage with my meals or my other half is going to call off the wedding haha xx

Star week also here! I swear they've actually become regular since I've started to lose.. But they're also heavier than before and it's bugging me. OH think's I'm becoming more fertile with bleeding more due to losing weight.. Forgot to mention it to the nurse yesterday.
Other than that I'm great. :D Cramps are going so I assume it's starting to end. :)

Just a heads up but there's a £5 off fresh fruit and veg at morrisons voucher in the sun (40p) and it says no minimum spend.. :) I got the OH to run in and get some as well.. haha.. Has to be used by this sunday though.

Seen people mentioning it on a fb group but I'd use more petrol getting to the nearest morrisons than I would save. I don't mind missing out because there's an Aldi and Lidl 5 mins from mine and their fruit and veg is a great price. I'm in love with nectarines at the moment and peaches. Maybe you are more fertile as you're losing? I got pregnant last time I did ww and lost 4st. I miscarried but if I keep losing weight I think a baby after the wedding would be quite nice :) xx

liked because of the positive things, not miscarrying. :( I know how that is, I've also been there.

but yeah fair enough if you'll use more petrol! I bugged OH to drive us because I wanted the fruit haha. :D

I bought some flat peaches.. no idea how they differ to normal ones! will let you know :p

Ooh they're sweeter and if you squint at them you can pretend they're donuts! I have the nectarines like it too so yummy!! Don't tell horse face but I had a McDonalds for lunch. All within points and planned I might add, wasn't a reaction to her well it kind of was because I want to get on the scales next week and lose weight and say "look at that! weight loss with a McDonalds in my slighter smaller belly" In your (horse) face haha! xx

Back