ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

I've said it before but you've raised such a brilliant boy!

That's Ludacris, my mum didn't even cook for me when I lived at home! Sounds a bit like Steve's mum, and then they wonder why they have lazy, messy offspring! Stand your ground Sweet! :p
XxX

He's a star, can't believe he's 14 next week they grow up so quickly. My mum did everything for me but from the day I moved out I've done everything myself apart from once when my washing machine broke down and my mum did my washing for me for a few days. Men are so pampered!

Korma is cooking and it smells lovely, Dai had soup for lunch and I didn't so me and Josh are having the korma and dai can fend for himself later if he's hungry :) xx

Scarlet and Llamasoks - you have given me a giggle this afternoon talking about Dai.
My other half is a lazy sod as well. The dishwasher is next to the sink but on the rare occasions he takes his own cups and plates off the table, he leaves them in the sink or on the side rather than putting them in. I could go on and on and on.....

Argh Maria that is one of the things that makes me want to throttle him the most! Feel free to join in the ranting my lovely, we keep each other sane here xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This thread has reminded me why I'm happy to be Single......! X

Eek it's the other way around with me!! Jon is borderline OCD with keeping the house tidy, where as I am the messy one!! I have had the are you really leaving that there look more than once! Luckily he is easy going but it's early days still!

Haha oh I have a look too not that it makes any difference. It's my own fault for spoiling him when we first got together. We used to spend weekends at mine until we moved in together and as he was a guest he was waited on hand and foot. Rod for my own back springs to mind xx

I don't even mind mine being messy, it's just when you specifically ask him to do something and he doesn't, winds me up!

What's your plan for today Sweet?
XxX

Ah bless these men are really super large children! My son will be 17 next month, yesterday I asked him to help peel potatoes, he did not a problem but he had no clue!! I realise it's my fault I have never asked him before! I guess it's a mother with her boys thing, I have to sort it out now, or his future wife will not be thanking me!!!!

Ah bless these men are really super large children! My son will be 17 next month, yesterday I asked him to help peel potatoes, he did not a problem but he had no clue!! I realise it's my fault I have never asked him before! I guess it's a mother with her boys thing, I have to sort it out now, or his future wife will not be thanking me!!!!

The fact he did it when you asked even if not right is a step ahead of my OH!

I totally agree with the expression "men never grow up the toys just get more expensive" and I agree with Emma at least your son was willing to peel the spuds. I started early with my son mainly because there were just the two of us for a very long time and some if it came naturally with him asking questions. His room is always messy but as that is his space I don't mind so much because I can close the door on it lol

Em sweets I know what it's like I can ask Dai to do things to be told he'll do them then I get called a nag when I'm asking again a few hours later. They all need sending to a boot camp not us xx

Oh before I forget food for today is undecided.

I've had scrambled egg on toast for breakfast as I was starving when I got up and haven't had lunch but Dai has suggested Chinese for treat night. I'm trying to decide whether to have one and keep it small and avoid special fried rice going more for chow mein and chicken with something and a low point lunch or not having one at all because it's my first week....xx

Oh before I forget food for today is undecided.

I've had scrambled egg on toast for breakfast as I was starving when I got up and haven't had lunch but Dai has suggested Chinese for treat night. I'm trying to decide whether to have one and keep it small and avoid special fried rice going more for chow mein and chicken with something and a low point lunch or not having one at all because it's my first week....xx

Personally I'd not have it, being first week and all, but that's the issue I had with tonight as Fri is treat night for us too! I'm trying to be restrained and have 1 takeout/ dinner out a month instead as treat nights made me slip up last time! But I can't exactly talk as had pizza Tuesday!

If you think you can keep it small go for it, but will you enjoy it as much if it's not what you really want? Better to have something healthy and have what you fancy later on?

...And yes I'll be replying to everything super-fast today as I'm bored!
XxX

That's what I'm thinking but if I do keep it small I'll be happy with that because it still means no cooking but eating something yummy. The decision is harder because i haven't had lunch, must sort that out soon. Healthy meals are planned for the weekend and if the scales don't make me happy Monday I'm thinking I might not have a treat night on a Friday because it's so close to weigh in xx

That's what I'm thinking but if I do keep it small I'll be happy with that because it still means no cooking but eating something yummy. The decision is harder because i haven't had lunch, must sort that out soon. Healthy meals are planned for the weekend and if the scales don't make me happy Monday I'm thinking I might not have a treat night on a Friday because it's so close to weigh in xx

You could always move it to WI night, that way you have a whole week and you only get a treat if you've had a loss?

XxX

I think you should have it Hun, you are doing weight watchers as no food is not allowed, as long as you point it's not a failure. You have said you will make sensible choices so crack on. Xx and enjoy

Monday night makes sense and its part of dieting to have a post weigh in treat but I will have one tonight just because it's cold, I've been busy all day and I fancy some yummy naughtiness while I watch something scary and tonight is the first friday I'll have dai's company since I don't know when as he's usually out but the gout means he's grounded haha

Might make Monday night my usual treat night though can't believe I didn't think of that before.

Lunch was a very tasty chicken stir fry, very lean chicken breast (skinless) peas, water chesnuts, peppers etc with just a few noodles for texture so low in points meaning tonight shouldn't do any damage especially as I've still got my weeklies xx

Monday night makes sense and its part of dieting to have a post weigh in treat but I will have one tonight just because it's cold, I've been busy all day and I fancy some yummy naughtiness while I watch something scary and tonight is the first friday I'll have dai's company since I don't know when as he's usually out but the gout means he's grounded haha

Might make Monday night my usual treat night though can't believe I didn't think of that before.

Lunch was a very tasty chicken stir fry, very lean chicken breast (skinless) peas, water chesnuts, peppers etc with just a few noodles for texture so low in points meaning tonight shouldn't do any damage especially as I've still got my weeklies xx

Is Monday night Supernatural night now? Could definitely do treat night with our boys! Admittedly I'm quite tempted by something a bit naughty tonight, not feeling quite the ticket today and don't fancy cooking on a Friday night! :p

Your lunch sounds so yummy, where did you get water chestnuts?
XxX

Tuesday is supernatural night but the boys are a treat in themselves :) gorgeous creatures that they are.

The water chesnuts were in the stir fry I bought ready packed don't think I've ever bought them fresh. Was really nice though I'll be having that again xx

Subscribing too! A wedding - so exciting!

Lol at horse face! Worst consultant in the world by the sounds of it.

Read quite a bit of your diary and literally salivating at the thought of Chinese!!

Might treat myself after I finish my 30 perfect days :)

Back