ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

You're too kind :) My wedding has gone from me being all sorted and bored waiting for more to happen to OMG I need to get this, this and this sorted and quickly. I have a feeling this year is going to fly by xx

If it could fly by without temptation that'd be good!
XxX

Ooh wouldn't it just. No temptation to eat crisps, biscuits, take away or chocolate because that's all I seem to have eaten (last week excluded) in a month xx

Well done on the 3lbs! That's great. And if you did that every week for 38weeks it would be 8st which is a massive amount! So 3lbs is a lot and even if you don't do that every week it's a v good number :)

Thank you cat :) 8 stone would be more than enough for the dress to fit and I might even need it taken in but i won't complain about that.

Today's food -

Breakfast - dairylea light on toast

Lunch - pea and ham soup

Tea - chicken with pasta in a tomato and basil sauce

Snack - quavers and I think 2 chocolate hobnobs jumped into my tea before sneaking into my mouth the little blighters. Oh and some grapes and tinned pears in juice but drained.

Huge improvement with the water today managed 3.5 litres

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lbs is fantastic, I think we forget how much 3lbs of fat looks like!!! X again menus looking good so fancy pea and ham soup now?? Insane s it's the middle of the night but I am in work and it's break time soon! X

It was lovely and so filling as was the pasta. No idea what's for lunch today but fancying quiche with salad xx

So tired today all I want to do is curl up on the sofa and watch the end of taken 3 that I was too tired to finish watching last night. No chance of that though I hate bills I need to win the lottery. Just put my tesco delivery away which was fun with my bad knee (no idea what I've done to it but it's ouchy!) Loads of options for healthy food my fridge is bursting at the seams. Hardly any frozen food only prawns and stir fry for lazy days and I'm looking forward to all that fresh fruit and veg.

Food today could look like this

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast and a cup of tea

Lunch - Wholemeal roll filled with ham salad and a dribble of light salad cream

Tea - Quiche with salad

Snack - Might treat myself to a Wispa tonight as I'll have plenty of points for one with all that salad but I've got my grapes by the side of me to munch as I type this morning.

Going to try adding the no food after 7.30 rule to the drink more and eat healthier check list. It's quite often after that time I start looking for things to munch on and it's all down to boredom and feeling like I want "something nice" to have while I watch tv. I might be able to cut down a lot just from following that one rule so it's worth trying to stick at. Hope all you lovely ladies are having a good day so far? xx

I might try the no food after 7.30 pm rule on Friday and Saturday. It's what kills my diet every week, although cutting out sugar has really helped at least control my binges a little bit!

Your food looks good today. I find sometimes if I plan something "naughty" when I actually get there, I don't really want it, particularly if I've eaten healthily all day. For a few months I'd force myself to eat it anyway - utterly ridiculous! I have at least stopped that now.

Well Done on your 3lb Loss! Sorry I've not been on before to congratulate you, keep up the hard work. X

Thanks serena :)

I planned my treat as I know I'm bound to have something and it gives me something to look forward to. If I don't fancy it or change my mind it's no biggie but I find if I build a treat into my points I'm less likely to eat something I'm not meant to its my little safety net although I usually have my treat around 8-9 so I might find I don't want it before 7.30. Will be interesting to see which way it goes xx

Oh no, poor knee! Sorry it's ouchy Sweet. Hope you've had a good day.

I like the idea of not eating at a certain time, and I totally blame watching TV for evening binges - I always want something to munch on!
XxX

I've had a great day thanks. Bit awkward going up and down stairs for a wee which I'm doing a lot thanks to upping my water intake but apart from that when I'm still it's grand. Should go away quickly because I don't know what I've done to it just feels so weak it's odd. NOt as painful as your tummy by any means.

TV watching at night = snack time for me so cutting food out after 7.30 should be an easy way to shave off a few (hundred) calories/points a day. No wispa while I watch the winchesters tonight that's for sure ;) xx

I've had a great day thanks. Bit awkward going up and down stairs for a wee which I'm doing a lot thanks to upping my water intake but apart from that when I'm still it's grand. Should go away quickly because I don't know what I've done to it just feels so weak it's odd. NOt as painful as your tummy by any means.

TV watching at night = snack time for me so cutting food out after 7.30 should be an easy way to shave off a few (hundred) calories/points a day. No wispa while I watch the winchesters tonight that's for sure ;) xx

At least you can wee! I'm so scared to drink anything because it means I'll have to bend/squat and move my stomach! Aw don't compare, your poor knee, I hope it gets better, do you thin k maybe you twisted it in your sleep?

The Winchesters are treat enough remember? :p
XxX

It's gotta be something like that I certainly don't remember it twinging when I've done anything but honestly it isn't as painful as your tummy. It feels stiff and starts to get sore with all my weight on one leg to take a step up but sitting here now and I can't feel a thing so it isn't too bad.

Oh they are treat enough and tastier than any chocolate could be. I'm debating whether to book tickets to see 50 shades in the cinema, I like Jamie Dornan but I don't think he looks like Christian Grey.....xx

It's gotta be something like that I certainly don't remember it twinging when I've done anything but honestly it isn't as painful as your tummy. It feels stiff and starts to get sore with all my weight on one leg to take a step up but sitting here now and I can't feel a thing so it isn't too bad.

Oh they are treat enough and tastier than any chocolate could be. I'm debating whether to book tickets to see 50 shades in the cinema, I like Jamie Dornan but I don't think he looks like Christian Grey.....xx

Does sound like a twist, especially if you can't feel it much when you're still!

I gotta confess I've not read the books and had no idea who he was!
XxX

I'm definitely a mindless eater in front of the TV so I've been limiting myself to 1 Evening Treat, that way I make it last and think carefully when I want it! X

Does sound like a twist, especially if you can't feel it much when you're still! I gotta confess I've not read the books and had no idea who he was! XxX

I've read them and fancy seeing the film but while I like Jamie (loved the bbc2 series he was in with Gillian Anderson) I dunno if it might be better to wait for the dvd. Haven't been to the cinema for too long xx

I'm definitely a mindless eater in front of the TV so I've been limiting myself to 1 Evening Treat, that way I make it last and think carefully when I want it! X

Same here serena it's just too easy to pick and it all adds up xx

Same here serena it's just too easy to pick and it all adds up xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It appears that Little Pickers really do wear Bigger Knickers ;-) x

Oooh food changed and my tea was lasagne (made with Turkey mince) a handful of oven chips and a lovely side salad. I had a bit of an eye opener when I was cooking too. Usually the kids eat before me and Dai so it's not that often I cook oven chips for all four of us at once but today the portion I would normally have had to myself fed all four of us. I'm stuffed and had less than half the portion I would usually have so it just goes to show if I'm more mindful about eating I don't need as much as I think I do and I'll be bearing that in mind at every meal from now on xx

Back