ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Lovely! I'm off for a girls day on Sunday, going to Ardingly for a quilt festival, not really my thing but my aunt wanted to go and I wanted a free day out! I'm a bit concerned that tomorrow wont be healthy as Boy doesn't want to go to his Mums :(
XxX

Sounds nice. I always admire people who are creative and good at crafts. I haven't made anything of any use since I was in junior school and we made t-shirts and felt hand puppets to sell to our parents. Tomorrow will be healthy you will just have to tell him not to tempt you with anything naughty xx

Ah Serena I'm too old to be out getting drunk and braving the rain to pretend I'm still young and cool. Give me Scandal and cup of tea any day. Oh dear I think I might just have turned into my mother. Sh!t! xx

Ah Serena I'm too old to be out getting drunk and braving the rain to pretend I'm still young and cool. Give me Scandal and cup of tea any day. Oh dear I think I might just have turned into my mother. Sh!t! xx

I got excited about the 3 'new' tic Tac Flavours today! Now that is sad lol x

Weird bit of info but I've never eaten a tic tac in my life xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weird bit of info but I've never eaten a tic tac in my life xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't like the mint ones so thought I'd try the new ones! X

Hi Scarlet, I am here to follow you. :) x

Welcome razzle :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How are you getting on Scarlet? x

I'm great thanks hun, not a bad weekend. Will have a look for your diary in a mo :)

Very pleased to report that my mid week sneaky peek on Thursday wasn't far out at all and I've lost 2.5lb this week making it 5.5lb in total since I restarted. very happy to see the scales moving downwards and if this continues it should only be 3 weeks until I'm into the next stone down. Yay!

Food for today is looking like this -

Breakfast - Oat so simple which I am just about to eat. (My mum told me the almond one is lovely so I'm getting a box of that next)

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie

Dinner - Spaghetti Bolognese but with Linguine not spaghetti

Snack - Quavers of course for my crisp addiction and there's a sugar free jelly in the fridge that I did last night and some low fat squirty cream if I fancy an indulgent desert.

This weekend went by far too quickly I need to win the lottery so I can be a lady of leisure! xx

Food looks yummy today, love oat so simple! Love Sugar free jelly, reminds me of being a kid.

You'll be in the next bracket in no time, so nice to see it going down :)
XxX

I'm still shocked at how much I enjoy it, I've been eating the golden syrup one but when my mum mentioned the almond one I knew it was going on the shopping list. So nice too not having to add anything to it because it's sweet enough. The jelly is fab, I chuck some tinned fruit in with it which makes it yummier and you get more portions from it which is always good. Really cheap too, think I had 4 sachets (8 in total cos they split in half) for £2 and it's Hartleys so not the cheap stuff with hardly any taste to it.

So chuffed to be losing weight again and I haven't felt I've missed out on anything cos I've still had my treat night. I was naughty Saturday and we had a fish and chip tea but I never have fish and chips so I'm not feeling bad about it :) Trying the wendie plan this week so today I've got a massive 70 pp to eat. I'm sure I'll manage being the greedy thing I am haha xx

So good having a diet where you feel you're having what you want! I really need to get my head into gear and realise that WW and SW are good plans!
XxX

Every plan has flaws as well as good points. Any plan is only as good as the person doing it, nothing will work if you're not in the right mindset. I do love the flexibility of ww mind, there's a lot to be said for being able to eat what you like as long as you point it or there's filling and healthy which is a bit like sw's EE plan so no counting. I don't do that because I can't be trusted with my portion control yet. My brain just doesn't get the full message quick enough and I haven't got the patience to be putting my fork down inbetween mouthfuls like some people suggest lol xx

Every plan has flaws as well as good points. Any plan is only as good as the person doing it, nothing will work if you're not in the right mindset. I do love the flexibility of ww mind, there's a lot to be said for being able to eat what you like as long as you point it or there's filling and healthy which is a bit like sw's EE plan so no counting. I don't do that because I can't be trusted with my portion control yet. My brain just doesn't get the full message quick enough and I haven't got the patience to be putting my fork down inbetween mouthfuls like some people suggest lol xx

I'm the same, if there's food left I'll have it, Steve always says to me to save leftovers for tomorrow but I'm like..."but, there's food on the plate, it needs to be eaten!!!!"

I'm sure I'll get there eventually, especially if I'm unemployed for a while and can exercise. Think it's just the slow process that's annoying!
XxX

Yep I want to lose 5lb a week but it's just not happening. 2.5lb a week until the wedding would be 6st 1lb gone and I would be thrilled with that. Not quite the 10st I wanted off but if I'd lost the 10 my dress would have been swimming on me and that isn't good. Bridal sizing is notoriously small and I've bought a 26. As it's a lace up back that means it will fit a 24-28 and I'm a 32 now. Well I say that but I have the odd bit of 32-34 but regularly wear stuff that's 26-28 and 30-32 so in theory if I lose this few stone I should have no problems with the dress but wouldn't it be nice if everywhere used the same sizing so we all knew where we were? When I've hit 3st lost I'm going to try the dress on and see where we are, hopefully it won't end up with me buying a new dress xx

I'm sure you'll look stunning either way but I'm confident you can get down by 6st, and be happy with the dress. The sizing thing is ridiculous, I'm anywhere from 12-18 depending on where I shop!
XxX

As long as the dress fits I'll be happy but losing so much weight will give me a huge confidence boost for all of those eyes on me on my way down the aisle. Ooh I nearly forgot to tell you I had a lovely dream on Saturday night. I was watching the drop in bed and it has two of my favourite men in, Tom Hardy and James Gandolfini. Now I know he's not everyone's type but I do have a huge crush on Mr G god rest his soul and Tom Hardy is up there with Jensen in my book but I dreamt I was with Tom and he was my fella. It was lovely, I even got to kiss those luscious lips of his. Dai woke me up turning over in bed and kicking me. Rude! xx

Ah amazing!! Tom is lovely, not for me but I definitely see the appeal, and his lips are indeed lush! I would have smacked Dai!
XxX

I was too sleepy to move that fast but I think I need to watch more of his films if he's going to pop up like that. Dai has nearly been kicked for loads of other things this weekend I've been planning on running away somewhere far away and peaceful lol xx

Back