My clown pants picture

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
Taken today, in my new tshirt from triple-s.

SANY0010-1-2.jpg

Later I had my friends put them on - I won't share the pics as they're not members but at one point, one friend got both legs into one leg, and the other could have hidden in the trousers!

Oh my lord Andy!!

How incredible is that!? Check u out!

B x

PS: I fear clowns. Please never do this pose with a red nose, I may hide forever!

Isn't it amazing?

Don't you find it incredible to think you took up that much space not so long ago?
I keep overestimating and allowing myself too much space to get through doorways and around corners etc.
Takes a while for your head to catch up!
Comgratulations Andy xxx

OMG, how amazing is that!

Great t-shirt!

Louale x

Huge thank you to everyone! And don't worry, Beki I wouldn't dare even pretend to look like a clown!

Louale, I adore this tshirt! I may have to buy more lol

Incredible Andy. Does that feel totally surreal?

Totally - I can hardly imagine having ever fitted into them! So it's very weird.

Sheesh!! That's one for the LL magazine interview!! ;-)

Well like I've already said you look fab :)

WOW!!! And I LOVE the T-Shirt!!! x

Wow!!! We should have a trouser leg club!! Fab work Andy.

Blooming heck Andy - 'nuff respect

Well done Andy. That is great to see. I did that myself this week after a total loss of just short of 4 stone and you really can't believe that you once filled something so big!!! It's great motivation.

OMG!!!
i'm speechless
daisy x

Huge thank you to all of you - and I highly recommend digging out your largest clothes in this manner - I'm keeping this suit for the forseeable future as a reminder. The pics really cement how much of a difference it's made.

Back