My Countdown - 20 Weeks to go!

Do u live in Truro? I studied at Truro college for 2 years and rented a few places around there! Blackwater, stithians and my last place (and the most fun) was right in Truro near halfords and the petrol station!! Oh I loved it there!! Xx

I live in st Agnes and keep my horses in blackwater! My CDC is just up the road from halfords. When were you at Truro college? I went to college there. Are you from Cornwall then?

Hey Hun well done for getting to the lowest low!! It's only lower and lower from here!! I got so excited at physio earlier because I was allowed on the exercise bike for 10 minutes!!! And next week I'm on the treadmill for 3 whole minutes yay!! This is massive for me because I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. Things are looking better.

I ordered a book and it came this morning, it's another diet book lol, but this is more about changing how you think and stopping those sabotaging thoughts. It's called The Beck Diet Solution, and basically you chose which diet you want to follow and by working through the tasks it changes how you approach it using cognitive behavioural therapy. It was only £6.99 off play.com and I'll try anything if there's a possibility it'll help me.

Anyway keep up the good work Hun xx

I looove st agnes, used to walk the dogs round there and perranporth! Nope I'm not from Cornwall, moved down there to escape for a few Years and ended up at Truro college and working in m&s, that was sept 2000- aug 2002. Loved Cornwall life- need to get back down really! Xx

No way! I was there from September 2001, doing a levels! I hung out most around the benchs in the smoking area! Tut tut!

Add me on facebook if you like, Kerry chamberlain. I wonder if we know any of the same crowd?

Thanks sal, I was so pleased to see the low on the scales. If I can maintain and drop another 1 lb that should mean official weigh in I am in the 16's.

Still not had a have you lost weight comment, but it's ok, I can see a difference and keeping cd a secret keeps me on track.

Let me know what the book is like?

Went to that interview, told them what the lowest I would accept is. They are calling me on Monday?!

Watch this space then with the job....

So far from what I've read the book looks promising, if it does nothing else but help me to stop giving in to cravings and sabotaging thoughts it'll be worth it. We shall see, and I'll let you know. It's a 6 week programme to follow so start that tomorrow, just reading the background tonight :)

16's will be here before you know it!!! You're catching me up lol :D

Lol! The 16's have beaten me, many many times! Haven't been in the 15's for 5 years, so the 16's alone will be amazing!

cornishkez said:
Lol! The 16's have beaten me, many many times! Haven't been in the 15's for 5 years, so the 16's alone will be amazing!

Not gonna beat ya this time though, and the 15's will be knocking on your door before you know it at this rate :D

Hehe! Not if I keep repeating last week, lol!

Nah last week is gone now, for both of us! Back on track and bye bye to those lbs!!

It seems so long ago and I can't even remember much about college! I was doing a hnd in sports science and injury management so used to be in the sports hall a lot!!

Oh and I remember going to the loft (l2) and bunters a lot!!! Will add u when next logged on!

Well done on getting back on track, must be so hard! I'm really worried about going on holiday and then getting back on it :-(
You will see those 16 and 15s!!! I haven't been in the 12's for 5 years but will get there!! :) xx

My boyfriend at the time was doing some sort of sports science? He was based in the Elliot huts, called Mark rosevear. He was a coastguard and a bit if a sleaze. Lol

Or maybe it was public services or something like that.

I loved bunters! Wed afternoon was always free period and that meant pints and pool at bunters! Lol

Elliott huts!! That's right, that's where we were!! Wish my memory was better!!!
What's ur facebook profile pic like hun? Xx

Head shot of me drinking a cocktail through a straw. My email is [email protected] if you want to search on that.

Sent!! Fab photo- your sooo pretty!! A lot of my class were people who moved down for the course but names I remember are Jason curtis, andy Ireland, sara Mohammed, mike andrew- hmmm will have to have a think!! Anyway bedtime for me! Speak soon xx

Back