My Countdown - 20 Weeks to go!

i think i need to do things to stop me eating now. dog walking, zumba, running, cleaning the house etc etc anything really.

Ah I love you! You can be my friend forever...lol! Your pics up the corsets ate smoking, I wish I had big jumpa lumps!

Those corset pics are what made me start this diet!! I was huge and felt massive! My boobs were a 38d then but now down to 38b so all fat!! Pretty disgusting really!!! Xx

Hmmm, it's quiet on here tonight?! I've come on to keep myself out of trouble. I am starving and really struggling to be good. Have had my porridge, tetra and bar and just had a second bar and a cheese string and some grilled mushrooms!

I reckon it's cause it's totm, all I want to do is eat carbs! Pasta, bread, pastry, muesli...anything!

Keep focussed!

I'm feeling really hungry - so thinking of going to bed early...as then I can't get eat anything!

Hello hun, I'm here, I've taken myself upstairs to bed to avoid all temptations! So I'm watching Embarrassing Bodies. If that doesn't put me off wanting to eat nothing will!!!

I've been to B&Q this aft with my Daddykins to get the last few things for my new bathroom. Work starts next week, I'm excited about getting a new bathroom, mine is a horrible peach suite and I'm getting a shiny new white one. :D I'm just not looking forward to the chaos that's going to descend on my house.

Have you got anything planned for the weekend?

17st 0.3 lbs. They're teasing me! Lol

This morning for the first time I got up, put my clothes on and could notice a difference in the fit!

Am sat outside the local feed merchant waiting for it to open as my friend went a couple of days ago and got some reL bargains (been whispers of them going bust for a long time). Am hoping there will be some goodies left!

Evening all! Saturday evenings are soooo boring! I went to the feed merchant this morning and all of the stock clearance had already gone! Boohoo! No bargains for me!

Went riding again today and booked myself a proper lesson at the local riding school. The first pro-active step I have made towards my permenant weight loss. I keep saying I want to be fit enough and light enough to back my youngster the end of this year and I can't do that without polishing up on my skills. It's like driving, as soon as the lessons stop and you are out on your own you start picking up bad habits. And I've had 15 years to build up a catalogue of bad habits!

Also, spoke to my friend today who works at the place I went for the interview at and the woman who I would be working with/taking over from told her to give me her direct line so that when I phone on Monday to give them my answer she can speak in private.

What answer?! They haven't offered me the job? They said that they would phone me on Monday?! Crossed wires or what. So what do I do? I can't just assume they ahve offered me the job. Is she wanting me to call to tell them whether I would want it or not if they offered it? Really not sure what to do now.

It doesn't help that I don't get any mobile signal at work, so can't call them descreetly from my car in my lunch break even?!I am thinking I will email her and just let her know the situation with the mobile signal and also to make it clear that if she were to offer me the job that I would accept. Not sure what else I can do?! It is looking positive though, apparently the top boss from London that I met really liked me as well.

I know we are putting the wedding off for a year, but I'm still keeping the countdown in mind. 4 weeks in and 16lbs down, had a bad week last week but that's still a 4lb weekly average.

Bearing my 2lb target in mind, I could still do another 40lbs before what would have been the wedding date. Which would put me at 14 and half stone. 45 lbs would take me below 200lbs!

It's do able Kez, and gives you time to maintain comfortably or make any more losses if you feel like it! It gives you wriggle room. Keep up this positive frame of mind and you'll be there before you know it!!! :D

Woo hoo! Evening weigh in, 16st 13.5 lbs!

16st 12.5 lbs this morning. This week I am actually looking forward to weigh in!

Urgh, can't get motivated to do anything! Still in bed even though I've been awake for hours. The cats having a cuddle.

Off to play badminton later, with Scott. He'll get angry cause I haven't played in ages and will be rubbish to begin with. A whole hour as well. He's gonna have me running around like a muppet.

Woo hoo! Evening weigh in, 16st 13.5 lbs!
Hello and thank you for posting.. i have replied back.!
yep i was still right about 'you shrinking again'!! hope u dont mind me saying but do seem so much more motivated about the diet since u have started back this year?, I can tell from u loosing 13 lbs in your first week.!:)

when i first started cd in 2009 i lost 4 lbs cause i was eating haribo's LOL i still laugh to myself about that .. silly me huh.!:eek:

anyway well done on with today's loss.. !! enjoy badminton x

I'm so excited and stressed about tomorrow. Got weigh in, which I am really hoping I officially get into the 16's! And I find out about this job, well hopefully. But if I get it then that's where the worst bit comes in, telling my boss! I can tell I've been stressing about it, cause my stomach has been churning all day. I ate some chicken earlier and it went straight through me.

Got all my fingers crossed for your WI and for the job. And I'm sure you'll find the right way to tell your current boss. :D

I'm weighing in swell Hun so got my fingers crossed for u too!

Don't think there is a right way, if it happens he's going to go mental! It will not be fun working my notice if if happens.

Back