My Diary - Alison is losing her marbles!!!!!!!!

Well I am impressed so far! I sent in my order online on friday night and it arrived at 7.30 this morning!! As I was at work I was not able to get myself organised and I worked 6.30am to 8.30pm today so will do the weighing and measuring in the morning and start then! So pleased that I can get on with it at last!
Have got a manic week at work this week with very long days so hope that will be a distraction and that I will find the time to have the packs at sensible intervals!
Hubby away til weds eve so at least i havent got to cook or worry about 'normal' food for him for a couple of days!
Thank you for all of your comments, I am sure I will be on here looking for help and support at regular intervals! Just hope I can work out how to put my stats in and do those ticker thingys that show the weightloss so well, not tried that before!!!!

Good luck Alison. You can do it xx

Welcome to slim and save alison :) I'm on 4 packs plus veg and I love it it's
My first vlcd I always said I couldn't do it but I was wrong once your
Used to it like I say it becomes part of your routine.

Good luck x

Just finished work and today has been fine! I did my weighing and measuring (depressing but not as bad as it was last year!!).

I had the porridgy thing at 6.20am (working at 6.30) which was ok but I will use a whisk tomorrow so it blends better and perhaps add cinnamon if that is ok? Had a bar at 10.30 with a bottle of water whilst doing paperwork and then spag bol (not bad)at 12.30. I did nibble some lettuce and cucumber at 6pm and I have just had a chocolate crispy shake (which was nice!!). Probably had more than I should have had but its been a very long day today! I have probably had around 4 litres of water during the day, some with the flavour sachet (only using half a sachet in 500mls as I like just a hint of flavour). Also two cups of oolong tea to keep my digestive system from getting clogged up! I am feeling fine though and will aim to eat less on shorter days but my work is pretty hands on and non stop so I felt I needed the extra today!

Wii fit board and cross trainer are both sitting neglected in my lounge but they can wait for another day, no energy to even think about them now!

I have got a long week this week so should be too busy to think about food or anything! I will try to get stats, goals etc on sometime but it will prob have to wait till thursday when I have an earlier finish (5.30) and will have the evening to play on my laptop!

Thanks for thinking about me today! Day one is gone so heres to day two, and another day closer to the new me!!

Now for Eastenders catchup then curling up with my Kindle before bed!! Yup I have such an exciting life!!

Hope you have all had a good day!

You've done great and not eaten too much why do you think you have? You've had four packs and some veg as far as I can see? The water is great too that's so important! I still have no energy for much exercise 18 days in so I'm hoping that changes as I have a wii fit too! Xx

I guess in my head I had thought about trying 3 packs plus veg so I had more than I had planned! Glad you think its all ok though! I will aim at three packs but not panic if I need four then!
Thank you

Try not to beat yourself up about things, I think especially for me thats part of how I got to where I am. It loos like youre doing really well so just keep going :)

Hi and welcome to the group. For me personally 4 packs plus veggies works really well. I eat around every 4 hours so not long between each pack. You're off to a great start Alison :-D x

Hi Alison and welcome to S&S.

Four packs is fine, don't beat yourself up over it, I think quite a few of us have 4 packs, I know I do plus the veg.

Good luck with the rest of your journey and I look forward to seeing your progress.

Lisa x

Hi there,
Day two out of the way now. I had the porridge at 6.20 before work, chilli (with broccoli) at 12, which i really liked although would not usually eat chilli! Cottage pie at 6.30 and had a bar cut into pieces at intervals throughout the day! Also have had 4L of water so done ok! Not finding it hard (yet!!) but probably helped by going pretty much from another vlc to this with only a break for a small sunday roast between, when I will admit to having one roast potato!! I wanted to comit totally to this plan so thought I would have just one small treat first and hubbys potatoes did look nice and i was just having chicken, broccolli and cauliflower!!!!
Hope everyone has had a good day! I have just got in so ought to chat to hubby as I havent seen him since 6am monday!
Forgot to say after saying I was not doing exercise last night I decided to set up my Wii fit ready for use before I went to bed and ended up doing a half hour on it at midnight!! Funny it made my wii fit age 40, which I was chuffed with, but it shows that they havent fitted them with cameras yet as the fat middle aged woman on the board hasnt been in her forties for a long time!!!!!

Naughty me, I got on the scales this morning as was feeling tired, cold and fed up................2lbs gone in 2 days!!!!! Smiling now!!!!!!!

Sounds like you have got right into the swing of things!! I can't wait to get my wii fit board out in a couple of weeks once I have my show all out of the way. Really feel I want to be doing some sort of exercise so I can start seeing some benefits to all this deprivation!

Keep up the good work! xxx

Doing ok. Had a really busy week so diary not been a priority! I have been catching up on everyone elses diaries as I got a few minutes to spare here and there but had little time to comment on many!
SO.......... a group well done to you all! Bit of a cheat I know!
I do find the progress of others so motivating both the good and bad days (good to know we all get the bad ones and can support each other!) Some of the losses are incredible, others slower (more like I tend to get) but at least they are going down and so the end is getting closer!
My first weigh in is on Tuesday morning, had another peek this morning and definately going down but wont be an incredible loss as I have spent the last year on low carb and low cal plans so body used to it! But at least it seems to be moving again!!
Just played with the ticker thingy but not got around to a profile pic yet! Just putting this part of the weightloss (new part of my journey)on the ticker too as have changed my scales and they are not weighing the same as the old ones but are posher more expensive ones so unfortunately more likely to be correct making me well over stone heavier than I thought!! Old ones still show me having lost the same so start weight etc must have been out a year ago, what the heck - I am still 6+ stone lighter than I was!!! Its only numbers!
Now do I have a go on the wi fit while hubby at work or get back to doing the business accounts.....decisions! decisions! OK Wii it is!!

Back