My Diary, by Coughdrops

Lost 3.5 lbs, got my 1.5 stone award and Slimmer of the Week. Really pleased with that. Now 1lb to Club 10 and 5.5lbs to 2 stone. Really going to try for that over the next 3 weeks, or as close to it as I can anyway.

Had my chipper dinner after, and felt sooooo stuffed. I used to eat it so often, and still want more, but now I am just about able for it. Really enjoyed it, but don't think it's as appealing as I imagined!

So no diary for yesterday, clean slate today:

Thursday 05.12.13 Green Day

Breakfast

1x Ryvita from Hex B
1x banana
1x coffee, 1/2 syn for milk

Mid morning
2x Ryvita from Hex B
1x mini babybel light from Hex A
1x mint tea

2x satsumas just before lunch

Lunch
1x McCain Jacket Potato 1 syn
Baked beans

Early Evening
Mint Tea
Banana

Late Dinner
Mugshot
2 x mini babybel
grapes

3 x Ryvita before bed HEX B

Last edited:
wow.... well done!!!!! that is brilliant, thrilled for you.... love it when you get a good loss like that, really motivates me for the week,

I know what you mean about feeling stuffed, i definitely can't eat as much as I used to !!!

Thanks Laura, I'm very pleased!

Have to head out after work for NCT on the car, so thinking of nuking my SW soup and taking it in a travel mug. Won't be home til gone 9, and don't really want to eat out.

Don't really want the soup either though! it tastes a bit grim

you're prob better off taking something that you enjoy or else you won;t be satisfied and will start picking... happens me all the time!
You could get a McDonalds grilled chicken salad for 3 syns... I love these, have them all the time when I'm out and about... or a Knorr Savoury Rice... make it up and it will still be delicious wehn it goes cold... or you could keep it warm in the travel mug... they are mostly 1.5 syns

Didn't know the salad was only 3 syns, that's handy! I might have one of those rice packets here, I'll have a look.

Thanks x

Friday 6th December

Breakfast1x Ryvita from Hex B
1x banana
1x mini babybel light from Hex A

Sounds like a yummo brekkie! Did you put the banana on the ryvita?
I'm annoyed I keep using all my HeA and B for breakfast so need to mix it up a bit like you.
Ended up having THREE weetabix this morning! And a banana. My god!

I eat my food bit by bit, so banana first, then Ryvita, then cheese. How odd am I?!

I wouldn't be able for all 3 Ryvita for brekkie, so prefer splitting them up. I'm putting my big loss last week down to having my Health Extras every day for the last 2 weeks, as before that I wasn't having them properly at all.

Soooo ended up going out Friday night, and had a few bevvies. Saturday I was spot on with food, but had some wine. Sunday, I had a Christmas lunch out, but was very good food wise, and stayed off the vino. Monday is a new day!!

Monday 9th December (I am STARVING today!)

Breakfast

Bowl of chopped melon and pineapple
1 x Ryvita from Hex B
coffee, 1/2 syn for my milk

Mid Morning
2 x Ryvita from Hex B
1 x Laughing Cow Light (Blue Cheese) from Hex A

Lunch

McCain Jacket Spud 1 syn
Baked beans

Mid Afternoon
Mint tea
Grapes

Dinner

SW veggie curry, with chicken
Brocolli and cauliflower
Brown rice
Weight Watchers Naan bread 5.5 syns

Last edited:
Tuesday 10th December

Really busy at work today, so started early and skipped my breakfast. BOLD! Wasn't actually hungry though, think my curry last night stuffed me up.

Feel a bit bloated today, and tomorrow is Scales. Of. Dooooooom day (you have to say that in X Factor announcer voice!), so going to keep it pretty light on the food front today and have plenty of water.

Morning
Green tea before work

Coffee at work 1/2 syn for milk

Mid morning
Mint tea

Lunch
3 x Ryvita Hex B
3 x mini babybel light Hex A
Rocket, apple and red pepper side salad, with balsamic vinegar

Dinner
Veggie curry
WW naan bread 5.5 syns
Muller light greek style yoghurt 0.5 syn

Last edited:
lol at the scales of doom.
melon and pineapple are both speed foods I think. and lots of water- good idea!

I'm only on my 3rd drink :-S

You are sooo good with your healthy food. I bought some peppermint tea and strawberry & raspberry tea at the weekend but haven't had the courage to try them yet.... there's something inbuilt in my brain that pute me off them... will have to be brave and try them soon.

lol at the scales of doom.
melon and pineapple are both speed foods I think. and lots of water- good idea!

I'm only on my 3rd drink :-S

I'm hoping that they help, just feel very full, like I've had a big meal.

You are sooo good with your healthy food. I bought some peppermint tea and strawberry & raspberry tea at the weekend but haven't had the courage to try them yet.... there's something inbuilt in my brain that pute me off them... will have to be brave and try them soon.

I am not a tea drinker at all normally, coffee is my poison. I only got the mint tea a couple of months back, since starting on this site, and now I've cut way back on the coffee. I don't know if it makes much difference, but it seems to relieve my tum when it's full of wind!

Veggie curry again tonight, won't bother with the rice as there is a mountain of veg in it. Lunch will be my ryvita and cheese HEXs and some pepper, apple and rocket side salad.

Had the worst night's sleep in ages, was awake for a few hours tossing and turning. So a bit zombiefied today! Haven't come round fully yet, but having my coffee now and then I'll think about breakfast.

zzzzzzzzzzz

Wednesday 11th December

Breakfast

2x coffees, 1.5 syns for milk
1 Ryvita from Hex B
1 mini babybel light from Hex A

Lunch
1 Ryvita from Hex B
1 mini babybel light from Hex A
side of rocket and chopped apple with balsamic vinegar.
Mint tea

Lost 2 lbs at weigh in last night, I am delighted! Hoping to get the same number next week, though I'll be weighing in on Tuesday instead... pesky early weigh ins have not been my friend in the past (see wk 8 in my signature!)

Anyway, have 1 lb to go to beat my New Year's challenge of a stone, and 3.5 to go to get my 2 stone.

Swear to God I'll still be bleating on about the 2 stone award for weeks, so feel free to avoid this thread!

So I've just caught up on your diary - you've done AMAZINGLY!!! Well done!! 5.5lbs in 2 weeks in fab.

Also, I'm exactly the same as you with the food bit by bit thing, my other half goes nuts at the way I eat my dinners item by item!

What are you going to do about weighing over Xmas week? Are you going to find a group on the Monday or Xmas eve or skip a week?

Fingers crossed for this 3.5lb off for you - c'mon 2 stone!!!! :)

Our group is moved to Mon 23rd and Mon 30th. I'm definitely going to both, although I'll be away from Fri 20th -Mon 23rd. Told DH we have to be home in time for my weigh in ;)

Mon 30th I am glad about, cos whatever the scales say then I have 9 days to my first weigh in of 2014.

This week is looking hard already. Have dinner in my cousin's tonight, which I intend to be on plan for, but hard to know what/how they are going to cook. Not planning on drinking as work is mental at the moment and I can't bear the thought of a hungover Friday! Then my inlaws are coming for the weekend. It's fine, cos I can do the cooking, but there will probably be some vino.

Think I better do some soup!

Friday 13th (OOOOOOOOOOO-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Last night turned into a bit of a wash-out. I didn't over eat or have any desserts/biscuits, but I've no idea how many syns were in dinner. Oil, it appears, is my cousin's bezzie mate and had to be lashed all over the veg. Butter, their other mate, got in on the act and was all up in the mash. I said no to gravy, does that count??

Had some wine too. Not much, but well...

Seriously need to up the superfree til Tuesday.

Breakfast

1 Ryvita
1 Babybel light
1 banana
coffee with milk (1/2 syn)

Lunch
McCain jacket 1 syn
baked beans
coffee with milk, 1/2 syn

Last edited:
Back