My Diary, by Coughdrops

Thanks MrsG!

I'm a bit of a slow-coach... a good week followed by a bad one. DH is complaining of putting on a few lbs, so might have a chat to him later about putting in effort between now and Easter. Much easier if we're both being saintly!

2014-03-20 20.14.28.jpg

Red day dinner - stirfry pork onion and peppers, side of mixed leaves and chopped apple. Balsamic vinegar and Peking Lemon sauce for 5.5 syns. Total syns today: 8

Friday 21st

Morning everyone. Another COLD day here, snow on the mountain top. In MARCH. I am out a fortune in gas cylinders for my heater.

Anyway, Happy Friday!

We've a busy day tomorrow, have to leave home at 9am (sob) to go to a confirmation, then lunch out, so goodness knows what time we'll get home. I'm planning ahead as much as I can though. The dinner I made last night was yum, and I made a double portion so we have leftovers to eat over the weekend. Today I am going to make a massive chicken curry, which will do for 2 days too. So between all that, I've dinner sorted for tonight, tomorrow and Sunday.

Lunch out tomorrow is an unknown- I've no idea where we're going, what we're having, whether it's soup and sambos or a full meal. Either way, I'll just have to go with it. It can be my treat for the weekend... better be nice!

Today's eats: Red Day
Breakfast
1 Ryvita from Hex B
banana
coffee 1/2 syn

Then on to my 2 L of water.

Lunch-
2 ryvita, mixed leaves, chopped apple, 2 slices ham.

Coffee 1/2 syn

Snack- 2 ryvita Hex B, 2 satsuma, yogurt

Dinner- stir fry pork, extra veg and no rice. Chilli & garlic sauce 3.5 syns

coffee 1/2 syn

Last Ryvita before bed

Total syns so far: 5

Have 10 to play with, but think I'll do without

Last edited:
Sunday 23rd

Had a lovely day yesterday, totally off plan, but back on Reds as of this morning.

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
2 Ryvita Hex B
2 coffees 1 syn

Lunch
chopped apple
salad leaves
2 Ryvita Hex B
cheese Hex A
mint tea

Dinner
SW chicken curry, with peppers and onion
mixed leaves instead of rice/pasta

Yesterday was 100% on plan, I didn't snack at all between meals, and only syns I had were the milk in my coffee. Needed that after Saturday. I didn't drink enough water yesterday though, so next 3 days will be H2O-tastic.

Today's food is going to be similar to yesterdays, as I've left overs, but I'll probably add some fruit as snacks around 11 and 4.

Update later!

24th March

Breakfast
1 banana
1 satsuma
1 coffee 1/2 syn for milk

Mid morning
1 satsuma

2 litres water before lunch :sign0131:

Lunch
2 Ryvita from Hex B
slice of ham
rocket leaves
apple
yogurt
1 coffee 1/2 syn for milk

coffee 1 syn

Dinner
Sw Curry with chicken, peppers onion
bed of leaves
chopped apple
1 ryvita from Hex B

Walkers Pops - 4 syns
Flying saucers - 5 syns

11 syns in total

Last edited:
Ended up having a 2nd bag of Walkers pops last night, so my syns totalled 15. I'm ok with that, but really I should have said no to 2nd bag. Feel dehydrated this morning. Going to get in loads of NAS squash and I've a lovely chopped up melon to snack on. Think I'll put the Pops out of sight tonight, don't want to be retaining water tomorrow on the scales.

Another red day today I think, will be back later!

Breakfast
1 Ryvita (not v hungry this am!)
2 coffees 1 syn for milk

Mid morning
mint tea
1 Litre NAS squash
bowl of chopped melon

Lunch
2 Ryvitas
scrambled egg with cheese from Hex A
satsuma
2 slices of ham
pint of NAS squash

Dinner is going to be quorn tacos! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Breakfast
1 Ryvita (not v hungry this am!)
2 coffees 1 syn for milk

Mid morning
mint tea
1 Litre NAS squash
bowl of chopped melon

Lunch
2 Ryvitas
scrambled egg with cheese from Hex A
satsuma
2 slices of ham
pint of NAS squash

Dinner is going to be quorn tacos! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wow :), another fab food day Niamh ! Well done hun your food diary has been fab this week, loving the quorn tacos, yum ! :p Wanted to wish you good luck for weigh in tomorrow, hope you have a well deserved smashing loss ! :D

Kay xx

Morning Kay, thanks for the good vibes!

Today for some reason I am nervous about W/I.. think I REALLY want my 2 stone tonight! I don't normally get nervous about it, and roll with punches, but now I am wondering if my Saturday off plan scuppered it.

Oh well, send pf my way and we'll know at 7pm!

What you hoping for Niamh? 1.5lbs?
Thing is you just don't know do you. I really really hope you get it, but all is not lost if you don't eh. (literally- lol)
Mostly the nervous weigh in vibes are ok, but sometimes they are more real aren't they. Think I have a similar thing today..like it actually matters.
We'll be fine. My weigh top is clean on!!! :eek:

Ooh, turns out I didn't update stats last week... I was up a lb, so I've 2.5 to get off. Hmmm

My washing machine packed in yesterday, and I literally spilled an entire plate of dinner over my w/i jogging bottoms other night. Food (CURRY!) slid right off plate into my lap.

So I'll have to wear something different.

That'll be my downfall! Not the cake on Saturday.

I was down a half pound. Not what I was hoping for, but I'm ok with it. Going to do Red for next week and hoping that it'll give me a double loss next Wed.

I was down a half pound. Not what I was hoping for, but I'm ok with it. Going to do Red for next week and hoping that it'll give me a double loss next Wed.

Hey Niamh :), well done on your loss hun, its still good and going in the right direction. You sound really motivated for next week :p. I'm sure your gonna do super duper well. Staying positive for you. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day lovely.

Kay xx

Back