My Diary - 'Extra Easy' Weight Loss Starts Here (I hope!)

Mela

Okay I'm new to this so still working out how it all works but today was my first proper day on extra easy. So here is my food & (minimal!) exercise diary:

Breakfast - baked beans and cheese (HE a) on 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HE b) with low fat spread (2 syns).
Apple & Banana

Lunch - tinned tuna with salad leaves (dressing just lemon & 1 spray of 1 cal extra virgin olive oil), 2 eggs, new potatoes, green beans and red onion.
Apple

Supper - fillet steak, homemade baked potato chips, courgette, whole baby sweetcorn, asparagus and creamed horseradish sauce (1.5 syns)
Muller Light Vanilla yoghurt

Drinks - Green Tea, Diet Coke, Mineral Water, Tea (with milk 0.5 syns)

Exercise - 30 mins on ijoy ride

Thank you :) Good to know there are other newbies who've just started too as well you the pros ;) All the best to you too - fingers crossed it all works hey!

ahhh my hubs has just pointed out to me that I've put this in the wrong section...sorry guys! Will post it in the food diary bit - wooopps apologies x

I'm just starting back too, your menu today looks yummy, I lurve horseradish sauce, I make a gorgeous cauliflower and horseradish soup.
Good luck with your weight loss journey x

Thanks Hannah! Trying to make the menu as interesting and close to what I'd normally have so it doesn't seem so bad. Its the wine I'm really going to be missing though :( Good luck to you too x

Back