My Diary - 'Extra Easy' Weight Loss Starts Here (I hope!)

Day 2

Thursday 3rd January 2013

Breakfast - 2 wheetabix (HEb) with semi skimmed milk (from HEa)
Banana
Tea with semi skimmed milk (from HEa)

Lunch - Jacket potato with baked beans and salad
banana

Snacks - ham, a carrot & 2 cocktail sausages (4 syns) :(

Supper - Chicken pasta with red onion, red pesto (2 syns), creme fraise (4 syns), sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns) and spring onions

Drinks - Mineral Water (2.5 litres), Coke Zero, sparkling lemon & lime sparkling water (sugar free) & tea with skimmed milk (from HEa)

Exercise - none :(

Syns Total - 11.5

Day 3

Friday 4th January 2013

Breakfast - 2 wheetabix (HEb) with semi skimmed milk (from HEa)
Banana

Lunch - omelette made with milk from HEa & low fat spread (0.5 syns) with spring onion & a very small slice of brie (2 syns approx) and rocket salad
banana

Snacks - ham, small piece of chocolate (2 syns)

Supper - gammon, egg, SW chips & beans with ketchup (0.5 syn)

Drinks - Water (2.5 litres), & tea with skimmed milk (from HEa)

Exercise - 1K walk, run, fast walk, run - first attempt on treadmill since stress fracture discovered.

Total Syns - 5

Day 4

Saturday 5th January 2013

Breakfast - 2 slices of Nimble wholemeal bread (HEb) with 2 fried eggs on top
banana

Lunch - Thai chicken & mixed salad
banana

Snacks - chicken

Supper - Bento box - beef stir fry, veg stir fry, egg and pea rice (all syn free & tons of veg!)

Drinks - Water (1.5 litres), Tassimo hot chocolate (4.5 syns ), sparkling fruit water (syn free) & tea with skimmed milk (from HEa)

Exercise - None apart from chasing the kids around at indoor soft play!

Total syns - 4.5 syns

Ooo hello stranger!!!

your diary is looking good ...full of lots of lovely food and superfree..you'll get rid of that stone in no time!!
Thank you :D Fingers crossed. Had another good day today - even resisted having wine when my family visited today! Phew ;) Fingers crossed you are right & good luck to you too xx

Ooo hello stranger!!!
Hello hunni! How are you? ;) Hope pregnancy is treating you well & life is good. I bet you are very excited ;) I'm clucky again but hubs doesn't agree lol! My eldest is 5 in a few weeks & youngest is 3 in April so feel ready for another!!! Oh well...best get the weight off & fitness back first, then we'll see ;) xx

Day 5

Sunday 6th January 2013

Breakfast - sandwich made with 2 slices of Nimble wholemeal bread (HEb) with ham & lettuce & salad cream (1 syn)
banana

Lunch - Butternut squash spiced soup

Snacks - ham, mini babybel light x 2 (from HEa), piece of chocolate (4 syns)

Supper - Chicken breast stuffed with Phili light (2 syns) and wrapped in bacon, served with cubed potatoes, runner beans and peas.

Drinks - Water (1.5 litres), sparkling fruit water (syn free), sugar free red bull & tea with skimmed milk (from HEa)

Exercise - None apart from short walk around park with the boys.

Total syns - 7 syns

Hello hunni! How are you? ;) Hope pregnancy is treating you well & life is good. I bet you are very excited ;) I'm clucky again but hubs doesn't agree lol! My eldest is 5 in a few weeks & youngest is 3 in April so feel ready for another!!! Oh well...best get the weight off & fitness back first, then we'll see ;) xx

I'm good thanks hunni :) how are you? Hope your healing and keeping my fingers crossed you can get eventually get back to running!

I'm so excited and just can't wait, 20 weeks this week and get to find out the sex in a week!!

Can't believe your youngest is 3 this year! How quick does time go, it's crazy! Would be lovely for you to have a little girl next ;-)

Have you gone back to group for SW or doing it at home? I'm really struggling to do it at he but think that's because I'm trying to save money and SW foods are just so expensive to buy all the time. Saying that, if I see one more oven baked good I think I will be sick!

Xxx

Day 6

Monday 7th January 2013

Breakfast - 2 slices of Nimble wholemeal bread with marmite
banana

Lunch - Thai carrot soup
apple

Snacks - ham, mini babybel light x 2 (1 from HEa & 1 synned so 2 syns), piece of chocolate (4 syns), chicken, Brie (2 syns) & a rich tea finger biscuit (1 syn)

Supper - Tuna Pasta bake with extra hidden veg in the tomato sauce with 21g of low fat cheese (1/e HEa)

Drinks - Water (1.5 litres), sparkling fruit water (syn free) &

Exercise - Run (1.5 miles) with the beginners group at running club.

Total syns - 9 syns

I'm good thanks hunni :) how are you? Hope your healing and keeping my fingers crossed you can get eventually get back to running!

I'm so excited and just can't wait, 20 weeks this week and get to find out the sex in a week!!

Can't believe your youngest is 3 this year! How quick does time go, it's crazy! Would be lovely for you to have a little girl next ;-)

Have you gone back to group for SW or doing it at home? I'm really struggling to do it at he but think that's because I'm trying to save money and SW foods are just so expensive to buy all the time. Saying that, if I see one more oven baked good I think I will be sick!

Xxx
Thats great so glad all is good! Very exciting finding out the sex soon too :D Well done on keeping up the healthy eating - it is expensive though isn't it!!! I'm doing it at home again & not even bothering with being a member online this time so fingers crossed. I started Weds but will do weigh in on Fridays again. so hard to resist a sneaky scale hop though! x

Thats great so glad all is good! Very exciting finding out the sex soon too :D Well done on keeping up the healthy eating - it is expensive though isn't it!!! I'm doing it at home again & not even bothering with being a member online this time so fingers crossed. I started Weds but will do weigh in on Fridays again. so hard to resist a sneaky scale hop though! x

Haha I'm always on the scales!! It's scares me too much at the moment though because they are just going up and up! I know I could eat a bit better than I am and maybe cut out certain things but right now I'm eating what I can and what I fancy! X

Day 7

Tuesday 8th January 2013

Breakfast - 2 slices of Nimble wholemeal bread with marmite
Muller Light Greek Style Yoghurt
banana

Lunch - Vegetable soup

Snacks - brie (HEa), ham, chicken & a small piece of chocolate (4 syns)

Supper - lamb steaks, SW chips & green beans
Muller light toffee yogurt

Drinks - Water (1.5 litres), sparkling fruit water (syn free) & Tea with skimmed milk (0.5 syns)

Exercise - None

Total syns - 4.5 syns

Haha I'm always on the scales!! It's scares me too much at the moment though because they are just going up and up! I know I could eat a bit better than I am and maybe cut out certain things but right now I'm eating what I can and what I fancy! X
Don't worry about the weight gain so much of it will be the baby & all the other fluids etc. Enjoy eating what you like whilst you can ;) xx

Day 8

Wednesday 9th January 2013

Breakfast - 2 slices of Nimble wholemeal bread (HEb) with a fried egg
banana

Lunch - Chicken salad with chilli sauce (2syns)
Muller Light Greek Style Yoghurt

Snacks - ham, chicken & chocolate (10 syns), babybel light (HEa)

Supper - Beef & Veg Stew with mash made with low fat spread (0.5 syns) and rest of milk from HEa.

Drinks - Water (1.5 litres), sparkling fruit water (syn free), red bull sugar free & Tea with skimmed milk (HEa)

Exercise - None

Total syns - 10.5 syns

Day 9

Thursday 10th January 2013

Breakfast - 1 x wholewheat biscuit (half of HEb) with milk (Half of HEa)
Muller light vanilla yoghurt
banana

Lunch - tinned spaghetti on 1 slice of Nimble wholemeal bread (half HEb) with low fat spread (0.5 syns)
apple

Snacks - small bag of choc buttons (4 syns), ham, Muller Light Greek Yoghurt

Supper - Homemade Minestrone Soup with smoked bacon (fat removed), onion, garlic, celery, carrot, cabbage, leek, tinned tomatoes and borlotti beans. Topped with a tiny bit of parmesan cheese (0.5 syns)

Drinks - Water (1.5 litres), sparkling fruit water (syn free), red bull sugar free & Tea with skimmed milk (HEa)

Exercise - None

Total syns - 5 syns

Yay! I did my first official weigh in for 2013 & have lost 3.5lbs :D A great start & just what I needed to keep me going strong!!

Day 10

Friday 11th January 2013

Breakfast -
Muller light greek style yoghurt
1 slice of nimble wholemeal bread (half HEb) with low fat spread (0.5 syns)
banana

Lunch - Leftover beef stew & 1 slice of nimble wholemeal bread (half HEb) with low fat spread (0.5 syns)
apple

Snacks - Ham, cheese (HEa)

Supper - SW butter chicken & rice

Drinks - Water (1.5 litres), sparkling fruit water (syn free), & Tea with skimmed milk (rest of HEa) and a low cal hot chocolate (4 syns)

Exercise - 10 minute walk/run on treadmill

Total syns - 5 syns

Day 11

Saturday 12th January 2013

Breakfast - Muller light greek style yoghurt
banana

Lunch - chicken salad
Muller Light Toffee Yoghurt
banana

Snacks - Ham, Mini babybel (part of HEa), chocolate 5 syns

Supper - Homemade extra lean beef burgers in a roll (HEb) with some low fat cheese (part of HEa), salad and sauce (2 syns). Served with SW chips

Drinks - Water (2 litres), tea with skimmed milk (rest of HEa) and Coke Zero

Exercise - none

Total syns - 7 syns

Day 12

Sunday 13th January 2013

Breakfast -
Sandwich made with 2 slice of nimble wholemeal bread (HEb) with low fat spread (0.5 syns) and filled with grilled bacon (fat cut off) & a fried egg
banana

Lunch - baked beans & mini babybel light (1/3 HEa)
Muller light greek style yoghurt
apple

Snacks - Ham, chocolate (8 syns)

Supper - Chicken Spag Bol topped with parsley & a sprinkling of parmesan cheese (1/3 HEa)

Drinks - Water (1.5 litres), sparkling fruit water (syn free), & Tea with skimmed milk (rest of HEa) and a red bull sugar free

Exercise - None

Total syns - 8 syns

Back