My diary from day 3

I know, its so hard i didnt realise i would miss the tea. Im opting for black coffee, its bearable but its also.making me feel fuller lol.

Hopefully, praying for ketosis!! I think it will spur me on!!

I think i may go onto sole source plus next week as i feel i need to chew rather than drink my food lol

Day 2 is the hardest I found- I was bloody starving, I went to bed crying, had stomach ache n literally felt awful :-( I'm now on day 8 n I'm feeling ok:) don't really miss food, only when I emotionally feel I need it- like last night.... I'm an emotional eater, but it's every blimmin emotion, but mainly boredom & being upset.

I do keep having this battle in my head, that I've for the bulk off n could just eat healthily now... Which I could do, and I believe I would overcome my over eating BUT I'm soooo close to my target of 12st- n it would b such an acheivement to actually get to target n then I've got all the time in the world to eat healthily & exercise... I'm only 19lbs away from target :) so am def stick it out....it'll make a lot of difference to my body shape, I feel so much better with the weight I've lost already (I actually have collarbones haha)

image-3706148725.jpg

Lol!!! I kno it's sad having pic of them... But literally haven't seen them in years!!! Lol

I miss my collar bones.... Hope they make an appearance soon

Only 19lbs to go! If that doesn't spur you on then nothing will. Your doing fab! x

Im a boredom eater and depressive eater lol if i feel low i eat.

So pleased for you!! I might take a week one photo later

My main aim is below my waist, as im a 12/14 on top but 16/18 on the bottom. And my arms, i went wedding dress shopping two weeks ago, and although the corset sucked me in and the merangue hid my hips and bum in the photo i took looking back i didnt realise just how big my arms had got it looked awful.

kerrys86 said:
Im a boredom eater and depressive eater lol if i feel low i eat.

So pleased for you!! I might take a week one photo later

My main aim is below my waist, as im a 12/14 on top but 16/18 on the bottom. And my arms, i went wedding dress shopping two weeks ago, and although the corset sucked me in and the merangue hid my hips and bum in the photo i took looking back i didnt realise just how big my arms had got it looked awful.

Yes.. My arms got huge, really vile and one of the main reasons I decided to go for Cambridge.
As I was sorting out my wardrobe today I found my gorgeous white linen skirt and top I wore about 6 years ago.. Size 12! Six years doesn't seem long ago but my weight has slowly crept up (plus 2 babies later) I've got some lovely clothes to fit into I really can't wait. When I'm at goal my prize is a pair of Levi 501's .. I'll have a small bum to fit into them by then!!
I've had a few cups of tea with milk in too.. I'm still in ketosis as wanttobefitbythirty says. This was mainly because I was visiting friends and felt I needed to at least accept a drink (not just water) as I'd declined food, snacks etc I think you'll be ok as long as its only a splash!
Amazingly I felt my shoulder blades too by accident. I'm using alot of body cream at the moment and felt them as I was moisturising! My husband thought I was bonkers as I was really excited!

Its an exciting prospect being able to fit into clothes again!!

Keep us updated :)

kerrys86 said:
Its an exciting prospect being able to fit into clothes again!!

Keep us updated :)

There's a fab ap called bodyshot I'm using.. It's good for before and after pics as well as recording your measurements etc

Felt very very ill this morning, room was spinning, pale as a ghost etc so ate a boiled egg, as much as I wanna lose weight I've got 5 kids that need looking after, so feel a lot better now, also gotta small bottle of coke zero. Am going to have a tuna & salad tonight and that's it with a couple of cups of tea thrown in the mix. It comes to just under 300 calories. Going to b back on the shakes/bars tomorro, but I can't cope with feeling so so ill :-(

I actually feel ok about eating today cos I'm not eating carbs and I'm eating out of choice & for fuel and not cos I've lost control

I weigh 13.3 this morning!! Only 4lbs til I'm in the 12's!!!!! Am seeing my mum Wednesday (who lives on isle of wight, I live in Dorset) she hasn't seen my weightloss and she is really good at noticing when I've lost weight, so she will b amazed.... Really wanna b in the 12's by next weds!:)

Last night I went for a short run with my 10yr old son which was good, then I went to asda- brought some choccy for my man for fathers day :-/ then my 'lovely' fiancé asked me to stop at takeaway and get cheesy chips n cheesy garlic bread- the smell was torture!!!:-/

Hope every1 else is ok :)

Chin up, your doing the right thing for you. Having kids is tiring when your not feeling your best let alone when your feeling poorly :(

I felt terrible too but just so tired. When i got to work felt so sick could barely eat my porridge.

Had two sticks of.celery last.night as my tummy was grumblin v bad

I'm not physically hungry at all, even had to force down tuna salad -tho was yummy- I just needed to eat to feel better, I feel lots better now :) n am really to start again (even tho I'm still in ketosis I think-assume I am cos I'm feeling no hunger still) tho after eating my tuna salad thoughts of "shall I have a day off" crept into my head, but no I haven't, will have cup of tea n maybe a Cambridge bar- had my salad at lunchtime, n I'm onnit n feeling good :-D

I brought I size 14 top from asda last night n although tiniest bit tight(feels it on shoulders but doesnt look it) it looks lovely and I feel fab! Am wearing it tomorro- will take a pic- so flattering and goes upto a size 24 in asda!!

Am focussing on fact that I'm 5 measly lbs away from being in the 12's! Something I haven't been since I was 16!!!! That will feel sooooo bloody amazing!

Morning how you feeling today? :)

Hi Rachel I'm feeling good today:-D am 13st 2lbs on scales this morning ...yay!!!! Am gonna have a shake at lunch and sone lean bacon and an egg tonight cos I'm going to the gym/swimming with a friend (who hasn't seen me this slim!:) and I'm counting down til I get in the 12's :)

How ru feeling chick? How ru getting on? Xx

wannabefitatthirty said:
Hi Rachel I'm feeling good today:-D am 13st 2lbs on scales this morning ...yay!!!! Am gonna have a shake at lunch and sone lean bacon and an egg tonight cos I'm going to the gym/swimming with a friend (who hasn't seen me this slim!:) and I'm counting down til I get in the 12's :)

How ru feeling chick? How ru getting on? Xx

Morning..
Just been weighed. I lost 5lbs this week so I'm now 13st 5lbs. I've just tried the peanut bar which is heavenly!! How many can you have a day? Do you have to have some shakes I wonder?
Bit gutted nobody has noticed I've lost weight yet! I've lost 1st 4lbs so far. Ch*ist.. I must have been bigger than I thought!

I'm ok thanks. Feeling a bit out of sorts, day 3 for me so I suppose it has to be expected.

Really chuffed for you almost being in the 12s. I had a sneaky peak on the scales this am and I'm 2lbs down so nearly in the next stone.

I hate that I've let myself get so out of control with eating, I'm sure we all feel like that at times though :)

Rachel :) said:
I'm ok thanks. Feeling a bit out of sorts, day 3 for me so I suppose it has to be expected.

Really chuffed for you almost being in the 12s. I had a sneaky peak on the scales this am and I'm 2lbs down so nearly in the next stone.

I hate that I've let myself get so out of control with eating, I'm sure we all feel like that at times though :)

Hi Rachel
I'm sure you've heard this. 1000 times but the first 4 days is the worst, then you feel a surge of euphoria and energy which is really weird but nice!
It's east to let yourself go. I became lazy with food and the more I ate the more I wanted esp take always!

I def know that feeling, Chinese and pizza for me :(

Rachel :) said:
I def know that feeling, Chinese and pizza for me :(

Tut.. Same here. I really chowed down esp just before I started CDP. I've lost 5lbs this week (weigh in today) so I'm deffo not cheating! I've been able to have the bars from today.. Apparently I can only have 1 per day.. Darn it!!!

Back