My Diary - In for the long haul :-)

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by cddietgal, 29 July 2010 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

OK I started the tablets today and think it will be useful to write down exactly what I am eating each day to keep me focused :sigh:

Start weight this morning : 15st 3

Breakfast : A bagel spread lightly with raspberry no seeds jam and a cup of tea

Lunch : 5 asda good for you wholemeal crisp breads spread lightly with asda good for you soft cheese with onion and garlic

Mid Afternoon : Bowl of homemade veg soup and 2 tangerines

Dinner : Pasta with homemade morrocon stew

May have some toast with Jam before bed as I am feeling pretty peckish now

Also drank lots of no added sugar cordial and 3 cups of tea and a cup of coffee made with semi skimmed milk

Feeling good and had no side effects :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. brainsprain

brainsprain Full Member

good lucl on your weight loss journey,
    I think you are eating a good diet.
  4. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Day 2

breakfast 2 slices of toast and jam

lunch soup and 2 slices of bread

dinner pasta and morrocon stew

snacks 2 tangerines and 2 glass's of rose wine oopps

still feeling ok no side effects so fingers crossed for no side effects at work tomorrow night lol
  5. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Looks like it's all going well for you, well done and good luck,

6. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Ok not updated for a couple of days cos I have been working so here goes the last 2 days...

Breakfast Toasted tea cake and jam

Lunch - i actually can't remember lol

Dinner - new pots,brocolli,carrots,swede,peas and a asda good for you cauliflower cheese.Followed by a muller light greek yougart

Breakfast teacake and jam

Lunch 3 ryvita with virtually fat free cottage cheese

Dinner asda good for you jacket potato with cheese and chive and carrots and swede..followed by muller light greek yoghurt

Supper a handfull of skittles ops and a mug or horlicks light made with water

all within my at range :) xxx
  7. minx

minx Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    looking like youre getting on well cddietgal :) we started this about the same time, do you know which day youre going to weigh in on? i think mine will be a fri, keep my motivation for being good over the weekend if i've done well. x
  8. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

I am doing Thursday as thats when I took my irst pill :)
    good luck to you too xx
  9. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Tuesdays Diary

Breakfast toasted teacake and jam

Lunch 3 x ryvitas with virtually fat free cottage cheese

Dinner Bowl of pasta with frozen peas,sweetcorn and pepper with asda good for you soft cheese with onion and garlic stirred in

Supper 2 slice of toast with jam cos I was starving had a busy day and work

just having a can of strongbow cos I asked my son to get me a can and thats what he brought me lol

Still feeling good...Tried some clothes on tonight as I have a big night out on Friday and they all fit me,they didn't 3 weeks ago :) I just can't sit down or I get the bulge lol so feeling really possative and happy :)
  10. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    food sounds fine!!!
    maybe make sure that the pasta is wholemeal pasta. and that the bread is as wholemeal as you can get... but other than that i think you are doing great.
    please make sure that you drink enough....
    i mean i prob drink WAY too much, but i aim for 3litres... throughout the day... it really does help...
    and exercise!! its a key...
    get up and get your own can out... lol
  11. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Thanks Kes xx

Yesterday Diary..

2 slices of toast and jam

Weight watchers spinach and ricotta ready meal

3 or 4 tangerines

bowl of mixed veg as I was cooking lol

Cauli,butternut squash,swede,onion,mushroom and pepper mixed into a weight watchers sweet and sour sauce with rice

Had a bit of a sore tummy last night but no side effects phew feeling good :) x
  12. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    i cant see other than the ww meal (as i dont know what the fat in that is) why you would have to connect the tummy cramps to any oil..
    i used to get tummy cramps and sore tummy when i first went on the tablets.... just takes your body some getting used to!
  13. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Today's diary :)

Breakfast - 2 slices of toast and jam

nothing really all day as was shopping with the kids,they had Mcds and I never got round to getting mysef anything so got home and had 2 x ryvita with soft cheese onion and garic

Dinner - sweet and sour (weight watchers jar) made ith loads of veggies 1/2 portion of rice and 1/2 portion of frozen chip

just had an alpen light strawberry bar

still feeling good and got a big night out planned for tomorrow :) xx
  14. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Fridays diary

Breakfast 2 crumpets and jam

Lunch jacket potato ready meal from Asdas good to yourself range

Dinner spagetti pasta with lots of veggies in a dolmio light sauce

Snacks - small pack of dolly mixtures,tangerine and alpen light bar (i think) and a bottle of pink :)
  15. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Saturday Diary

Breakfast 2 toast and jam

Lunch beans on dry toast

Dinner handfull of ww chips,1/2 portion of rice and a veg curry

Snacks tangerines

I was sick a few times in the day,not sure if it was the wine from Friday night or just a bit of a bug we'll see........
  16. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Sunday diet diary

Breakfast toasted tea cake and jam

Lunch packet of chilli snack a jacks with cottage cheese (picked up the one that was not low fast but still 5g per 100g phew)

Dinner weight watchers sweet chilli pizza

5 wine gums a tangerine and 1 chocolate digestive (pls pls no side effects!!)

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.