my diary of my weight loss with 3 little blue pills ALLi

well done, and 5% is great!!!!

Thanks so much that's a great start

Well it's my star week this week but sticking to the diet, I've now changed from alli tablets to xenical and can't wait to see this weight going.

Tomorrow I'm going to get to the pool and swim a mile before I pick my mum up. I'm definately working hard at shifting this weight and it won't beat me. My wardrobe is full of all my clothes that are size 8-10 and I hate being this fat so that's spurring me on. Plus I'm hoping to book my wedding up for may time but depends on the weight as I want to be very close to target.

So the plan tomorrow is 64lengths of the pool and stick to the diet and take these lovely blue pills.

Oh yeah it can be done!!

Had a great day yesterday jogging and then I swam
a mile. Really stuck to diet as I always do and I'm feeling better in myself, I did find out tho that I have sub clinical hypothyroidism, guess that's why I'm so damm cold a the time and this weight had creap on fast. Going to see doctor Monday and speak to her about it.

Well me and kids are going swimming today so that will be good fun and of course good exercise so a pretty active day. Tomorrow is weigh in day this is the first time in a long time I've actually managed to complete a diet for 2 weeks so well done me.

I'm happy for just a loss as it's been my star week. Roll on next week when I get to 14 stone as a reward I'm booking skiing lessions. Can't wait will be fun I love skiing

Fingers crossed for tomorrow babe.

Hiya, i have been very curious about those pills.

Very well done loosing so much in the two weeks! i bet you feel just wonderful!
x

Bloody marvelous! Over a stone in two weeks, give yourself a pat on the back! You'll defo be in the 14s next week. Keep on rockin' girl!

I can't believe how fast the weeks are going and I'm not finding this diet hard at all feels like I'm constantly eating all good stuff of course and the weight is just falling off very rapid

I'm trying to swim a mile at least 3 times a week and I'm off to the pool today as not Bern since Saturday.

I've checked scales today and they are dropping and now I can actually see that I will get to my target and be that slim size 10 woman again.

I'm having another blood test Monday as last one showed probs with my throid let's hope it was just a one off.

Well sticking to the diet at a times no cheating at all.

Keep up the good work everyone as these pills are amazing.

Hi have just read your post, congratulations on your weight loss, that is a great amount to lose in two weeks, the way you are going it wont be long until you get to your goal good luck.

Come on Kiddo, wotcha lost?

Hiya

Not been around much but lost 2lbs on my Sunday weigh in so that's cool it's going down great and I'm very pleased. Working hard with diet and exercise this week as I got 4 more pounds to get Xmas off. Plus got a meeting in April so I want to look good for then, so plenty of goals to aim for.

Hoping for 3lbs this week the 4 would be nice but I'll stick at 3 anything else is a bonus

I've not been around much just be mega busy the weeks going fast weigh I'm day is Sunday and scales are dropping which I'd good Bern doing a few meals of slim fast shakes as I'm rushing about so much.

People are noticing I'm losing weight and for my 2 stone I'm getting a tattoo and one for my 3 stone. I have an amazing talented friend who's designing them for me.

Next goal is to be 14.9 this is my before Xmas weight
next goal is 13.9 this is my before bf weight lol I keep these in mind all the time. Got to book up to be weighed next week for more pills and be weighed woohooo

Back