ProPoints my diary to a happier, skinnier, more confident jenn jenn xox

Hey shar yea it's amazing!! I love it used to love it as a kid and didn't realise it was so low in ppts :D a definate must have xox

Breakfast: chocolate ready brek 5pp
Lunch: chicken tikka wrap 5pp
Dinner: home made macaroni cheese 11 pp
Snacks: special k sweet chilli crisps 2pp
Pasta pot shot 5pp
Mocha choca 2pp
Cappucino 2pp

Dailies used: 32/32 weeklies used: 49/49

Xox

Last edited:
Wow I think it's a world record for me I've been 100% since new years eve lol!! I hope I can keep this up and make it a complete lifestyle change!! I also vow to drink more water as I drink way too Many diet cokes a day......

And actually speaking of diet coke, I was wondering if anyone knows whether it's true that it makes u fat? My brothers girlfriend turned around yesterday after I said I was watching my weight (she's the type of girl who's size 6-8 and always claims she's fat! Super annoying) "do u know that diet coke makes u put more weight on then regular coke cause it has more sugar in!! And now I'm panicking can't give up diet coke :( it's my savior on weight watchers? Xox

Hey huni, ive had 1st weight in tonight lost 4.5lb :)

as for the diet coke thing i drink alot of it, its not got any sugar in its sweetner, ive drank it all the way through doing most diets coke is defo not better than diet coke, a normal can of coke is 4pts so diet coke wouldn't be free!! To be honest id just listen to yourself obviously drinking water is better than anything else you could drink but diet pops are the next
its always the people that have never dieted in there life that like to have an opinion n put downers on everything!! Next time just smile & say ok!!!

keep doing wat ur doing babe ur doing fab!!!! Enjoy ur diet cokes :)

Skinny2be!! said:
Hey huni, ive had 1st weight in tonight lost 4.5lb :)

as for the diet coke thing i drink alot of it, its not got any sugar in its sweetner, ive drank it all the way through doing most diets coke is defo not better than diet coke, a normal can of coke is 4pts so diet coke wouldn't be free!! To be honest id just listen to yourself obviously drinking water is better than anything else you could drink but diet pops are the next
its always the people that have never dieted in there life that like to have an opinion n put downers on everything!! Next time just smile & say ok!!!

keep doing wat ur doing babe ur doing fab!!!! Enjoy ur diet cokes :)

Wow!!! Woohoo well done to you huni!! That's brilliant :D. Bet your really pleased. Knew u would have a good loss. We just got to keep this up and we will be skinn mins in no time! And u will look fabulous on your big day!! :D!

How have u been finding things this week?

And thanks hun I dont think it would make u fat but hey sometimes small comments make u think, it was almost like a little dig cause she saw me drink a few glasses of it.

Am just going to stick with what am doing! Not going to let anyone bring me down xox

Hope you don't mind me popping in; I think what she was referring to was an article that was out recently about diet drinks. Basically cos they contain artificial sugar, when you drink them your body is now expecting something sweet, when it doesn't get it it starts to crave the something sweet and cravings usually lead to eating. I personally think diet drinks are my saviour as I find they fill me up so if im feeling snacky a diet coke will curb the cravings! So to sum up, on their own they dont make you fat, but they could lead you to craving sweet things. Hope that makes sense.

That's exactly it babe i don't know y ppl cant just b happy 4 u n support u making a change,

i was well happy with that, i told myself 3lb n id b happy so yeah was chuffed to bits!!

ive found it fine this week, ive had some naughty stuff but just kept it all within my points this is y i love weight watchers, i couldn't do it if u had to completely cut out burger n chips haha!! Ive had a few healthy days as well which i know helps but been able to have what i love doesn't even make it a diet, its just making better choices and lifestyle changes!!

ive bought billy blanks 24/7 dvd set to tone up but not started yet i don't have any trainers or anything( this just shows how much i exercise,)
and u have to put straps round ya feet i tried barefoot but in sure i stopped circulation haha!! Not sure i could kickbox in heels :-\ xx

Skinny2be!! said:
That's exactly it babe i don't know y ppl cant just b happy 4 u n support u making a change,

i was well happy with that, i told myself 3lb n id b happy so yeah was chuffed to bits!!

ive found it fine this week, ive had some naughty stuff but just kept it all within my points this is y i love weight watchers, i couldn't do it if u had to completely cut out burger n chips haha!! Ive had a few healthy days as well which i know helps but been able to have what i love doesn't even make it a diet, its just making better choices and lifestyle changes!!

ive bought billy blanks 24/7 dvd set to tone up but not started yet i don't have any trainers or anything( this just shows how much i exercise,)
and u have to put straps round ya feet i tried barefoot but in sure i stopped circulation haha!! Not sure i could kickbox in heels :-\ xx

Yea you've Done amazing this week, lets hope we can get good losses every week, would be lovely to be skinny by the summer, can't remember the last time I felt comfortable in a bikini.

And yes that is the beauty of weight watchers, you don't feel deprived of your favorite foods it's everything in moderation, it just makes u think about portion control. I always try to tell myself that if I've eaten all my dailies and weeklies then it's just physiological if I feel hungry as what I'm eating is 100% enough to keep me going.

And oooh kickboxing in heels, sounds sexy although I'm sure doing it and stumbling around wouldn't look so sexy ha ha!!

I really need a new pair of trainers, keep promising myself that I will Start exercising, but I never do (huff) I just don't feel like it in this Cold weather.

Xox

Food diary for today:

Breakfast: chocolate ready brek 5pp
Lunch: ham and salad wrap 5pp
Dinner: spaghetti Bolognese 13pp
Snacks: home made banana and chocolate sundae 4pp
Milk 1pp
Ww crumble bar 2pp

Not sure what to use last 2pp on yet will update later xox

I know how you feel, stepping outside in the cold isn't very inviting is it. Luckily have a pooch that needs plenty of walking so I have to go whether I like it or not! Once I get out and get walking I love it, it's just the matter of getting out that's the hard part ;-) x

Yea you've Done amazing this week, lets hope we can get good losses every week, would be lovely to be skinny by the summer, can't remember the last time I felt comfortable in a bikini.

And yes that is the beauty of weight watchers, you don't feel deprived of your favorite foods it's everything in moderation, it just makes u think about portion control. I always try to tell myself that if I've eaten all my dailies and weeklies then it's just physiological if I feel hungry as what I'm eating is 100% enough to keep me going.

And oooh kickboxing in heels, sounds sexy although I'm sure doing it and stumbling around wouldn't look so sexy ha ha!!

I really need a new pair of trainers, keep promising myself that I will Start exercising, but I never do (huff) I just don't feel like it in this Cold weather.

Xox

haha, i defo would not look sexy its so fast! I really want at least 3lb a week n ill b happy, ive found my hen night dress and a gorgeous bikini 4 honeymoon!!!

im going out 4 pub meal tonight i already know what im having to eat n drink n how many points it will take!! :) im dead committed to it!!! Serious head on for wedding!! :) excited x

Just wanted to share with u a pic of my delicious banoffee sundae 4pp per serving and so delicious!! Feels sooo naughty!! Xox

ForumRunner_20130111_171048.png

Xox

Don't know why it's sideways lol xox

BeckyT said:
I know how you feel, stepping outside in the cold isn't very inviting is it. Luckily have a pooch that needs plenty of walking so I have to go whether I like it or not! Once I get out and get walking I love it, it's just the matter of getting out that's the hard part ;-) x

I know I hate the cold I may start going for walks though as need to do something I think I will seize up otherwise xox

Skinny2be!! said:
haha, i defo would not look sexy its so fast! I really want at least 3lb a week n ill b happy, ive found my hen night dress and a gorgeous bikini 4 honeymoon!!!

im going out 4 pub meal tonight i already know what im having to eat n drink n how many points it will take!! :) im dead committed to it!!! Serious head on for wedding!! :) excited x

Ha ha lol!! A funny thought though! Never tried kickboxing it looks hardcore! I'm sure u could smash 3lb a week doing that!

Well done on pointing everything before u are going out! That proves u are dedicated! I had to go to a pub and eat for the first time the other day and was worried I would screw up but there is usually a low pp option on the menu.

Hope u enjoy your meal out. Where did u find your dress from! Xox

Looks delicious:)

eating out is 2 hard if u don't know beforehand wat u can have, i found that out wen i used 32 points on a baguette haha!!

its a lipsy dress, its gorgeous think its a vip 1 xx

Skinny2be!! said:
Looks delicious:)

eating out is 2 hard if u don't know beforehand wat u can have, i found that out wen i used 32 points on a baguette haha!!

its a lipsy dress, its gorgeous think its a vip 1 xx

Yea that's what I find the hardest, eating out and the alcohol side of it I find really difficult! I can't seem to drink without getting the beer munchies :O lol!!! What did u end up having at the pub? When I went Wednesday I chose a tuna mayo jacket which was 13pp :D.

And OMG!!! I love lipsy, but atm I wouldn't look right in any of their clothing, it's all so tight fitted and shows me off in the wrong places!! But hopefully once I've reached goal I won't have to worry too much about lumps and bumps showing!!! Hmmm it really would be amazing to just pick uo a size 8-10 off the hanger and just know it would fit like a glove xox

Just set myself a long list of mini goals! When u break all your little milestones down it doesn't seem so impossible to reach goal xox

Great ideas jennjenn - that's what I am doing too - the main goal seems sooooo far away but I have my little mini goals to keep me motivated and they are achievable but by bit - so hopefully before we know it the main goal is achieved...

As I read today ... Don't give up on something just because of the length of time it takes. That time will pass anyway!!!!

Keep working x

Back