My diary to sucess (I Hope!!)

im ok i guess...started on tuesday (18th), struggling a bit today because i ate a crisp, my mum kindly left a bag of salt and vinegar crisps on the side...OPEN. so i took one. i dont regret it, it was good, then i walked away before i devoured the packet :D i should be ok though, feeling positive aslong as i stay away from food! how are you doing?xx

its good u were able to walk away, this diet is so hard and resisting so many day to day temptations is a big challenge!!

so iv met with my CDC again today and stocked up for the week!! am planning to do SS+ most days to help me avoid nibbles!! feel ready for it again, and have only gained 1lb since my last CD wi, so thats +4lbs since i cam off plan last sunday!! i am ok with that as tbh i havent bn as careful as i should have and i have let the water slip so most will be water retention!! so am hoping for a 5-7lbs loss this week.

i dont think i could face CD if i wasnt feeling positive lol, but im not expecting this week to be easy to say the least lol will b glugging the water and have the pills at the ready!!

Just stay focussed on how good you will feel on your holiday if you do stick to it hun, you know it works so go for it! I keep looking at swimwear for honeymoon to keep me going as I wanna feel good enough to go in the pool xx

lol ur comment on looking at swimwear made me laugh, i have been spending my lunchtimes at work on new look website etc looking at the nice summer clothes for holiday, tho wont buy till after next pay day, 23rd june so im at nearly the size il b for the holiday on 8th aug, can c it being a mad rush around the shops lol but hope noting i have fits lol will raid primark, new look, asda etc to get bargains, dont want to spend too much as still want to loose a few more stone after the holiday, im aiming for a all over size 14, im 18 atm but 5f 8 so i dont change clothes size easily!!

lol just realised the holiday is 8th july, not aug!! i keep geting it wrong lol

so restart.... hmmm hard work!! 100% all day, srugling with the water and meat n veg dina been starving all day!!! now have a headache!! the weather doesnt help tho!!

need to keep focused as not long too the wedding/ holiday!!! need to b 1-1.5 stone lighter!!!!

Well, that isn't long but however much you lose, it is still a loss so try not to pressure yourself. You can def lose that much on CD between now and then but will have to stick to it to really have the benefits. I am sure you will do though- just keep thinking of you on the beach- you can do it!!! xxx

Yess just keep thinking of the reasons youre doing it, its so tough at times you just have to keep pushing through! and dont think so far ahead, its best to take one day at a time then it doesnt seem so daunting xxx

ok day 2 restart = disaster!!

woke up this morning with poorly tummy and constant feeling of sickness!! as gross as it is i keep getting a reflux in my mouth, so after first shake i felt even worse!! and cnt seem to manage the water, bn in bed with 2 dovets on me shivering, with the weather outside 19+!!

so i have had a cup of tea with milk and tomato soup to try and settle my stomach, the only other option was toast and i dnt really want to do that with the carbs!! on the plus side i am now feeling slightly better and i dont feel iv bn too bad considering im ill. i would normally have picked till i felt better!

will try a couple of ss days at the end of thid week to try and re coup weight loss for this week!!

ey hun aww hpe u get better soon tink its with the weatha chnge quite a few ppl been ill n dat...u can do it i av faith in u :D...see hw it goes n tke each day as it cumz ima sure u will do well...i hpe i lose quite abit this week seen as its a restrt which means i av to bk into ketosis n all of dat...:S...
tc
mwahz

yea i will still carry on with diet, just forget today, havent bn too bad but just needed to settle my stomach!! cnt take too much time off work as we are only a team of 3 and its manic atm!!

ahh just realised i now have 3 weddings next year, and my friend wants to go "bridesmaid" shopping at the end of this year so i need to be near my final goal by november time!!

so we have one April, my OHs cousin, then im bridesmaid in august and OHs mate is yet to set the date but summer time, and hes best man so also wants to loose weight and look good for it!! tho give him his due he has been eating salads for work for a couple of weeks and started cycling to work ) in aim to loose weight!! so at least once im done with CD il have his support even more as he will b wanting to loose too!! bonus!!

Hey hun,
Was just thinking about you... have you tried other plans apart from CD? Perhaps you may find your tummy copes better with something else- just a thought. If you do stick with CD though, I really hope you start to feel better soon xxx

yeah, how about ss+ where you have a small meal at night. or even WW or SW??? get well soon and take care!

The thing is, although VLCDs get the weight off quick, they don't agree with everyone's bodies so it may be worth looking at the other options. I haven't tried it myself but if you think low carb would work for you and like being in ketosis, then maybe try Atkins? I personally found SW gives me the best results and feels like it's easy to keep off so it may be worth looking into other plans and seeing what might work. xx

thanks for all ur support guys, but i dnt think today is diet related, think iv just picked up a bug and cldnt face cd with it!! havent eaten much but needed something.

i will take on board all ur sugestions and if im still feeling ill will reasses if diet related or not but am feeling better now and was ss+ yesterday not just ss so shouldnt have affected me? i also hadnt had any shakes this mornin wen started feeling unwel?

am going for a ss+ day 2mo all being well.

thanks again for all ur concern xx

well im feeling good again, illness wise so CD is off the hook as being at fault lol

Today has been good, tho could have drunk more water, aiming to finish the day on 2.5ltrs 2 shakes, half a bar and a ss+ meal, meant to have 4 shakes if ss but didnt fancy the rest of the bar!! lol just needed to chew a bit lol

6 weeks today for my holiday so need to loose as many lbs as possible to not look like a beached whale on the beach! am at 16.13 on my last week wi and want to be at 15 for the holiday!! will b tight to do it but would just feel better at that weight!!! am at 16.10 today so if i behave tonight, 2mo and drink lots, and then dont have nething wen i get up b4 wi then i recon i can b at 16.7 for WI (ha ha ha i hope!!) so have a goal and just need to get my bloody finger out and get ssing as much as possible tho will be adding in the odd ss+ day to get me thru.

have a meal planned sat night and wont b the healthiest but then thats it, im back on avoiding meals out and a focus on the holiday!!! hoping by monday can b back at my sat wi weight after sats planned slip lol

yhh that sounds lyk a very gd plan n i am sure that u will reach ur target by the tym ur holiday cumz around :D...lst nite i ad few drinks bt stuk to vodka n diet coke which i kno wasnt brill bt lst nite was after that i cccaught up with ma mates n all of dat lol...dint go too wild onli ad abt 3 soo shud b kk i hpee iv been drinkin water eva since i got up 2dai lol n ma weigh in 2dai at 4pm lol n then 2mo ima eat coz its ma bday bt yh after that i am bk on the diet....:D n then hpefully nx week if i stik to js ss n nt eat neting i shud b able to lose quite abit 2dais weigh in is onli after 4 days since i av restrted the diet so dnt tink wil av lost a lot...if any at all lol....bt see hw it goes i guess will keep u lot updated in ma diary n in the 4 week challenge thread tooo :D wish me luck hun js wna meet ma goal once i av got to that stage will b the happiest on the plus side dint end up buyin no food lst nite soo yaay me lol......:d even tho cudv dun neting to av a burger n chips lool...bt dint resisted it soo wohooo no added extra calories there then hehe other then js da alcii...
tc
hun
wish u all the best ere if u wna talk abt owt..
mwahz

thanks sweet girl it helps having support on here!!

my friend done me chicken and stir fry veg, it did have sauce on it but she did try to accomodate a ss+ day bless her!! so yesterday was a sucessful ss+ day in my eyes. nother 1lb off this morning on scales too so feeling good.

today had a difficult day at work, had first shake earlier than would have liked as had a meeting 9.30-11, so limited water too as cldnt nip out for a pee lol after drank lots but actually havent had another shake today yet lol considering im usually craving them at precise times i felt good lol had a chicken salad for tea, had a low fat dressing tho as only way i can enjoy salad!! drank some sparkling water today and actually managed over a ltr of that lol with a ltr of normal water too, so hoping to consume another shake b4 bed and another ltr of water, dreaded wi 10am 2mo, hoping with todays scales result im -5lbs, so wld b at 16.7 stone!! my lowest since the begining of the year and the start of my journey to loose this weight for good!!

ok so wi was -5lbs on cdc scales making me 16.7!!! am a very happy girl!! mine also say 16.7 on the dot this morning!! tho mine werent the same as hers last week?

so in first month of CD i have lost 1 stone 2lbs and had a week off gaining 4lbs so if i had stuck to it could have done 1 and half stone in a month, but cant look back now just forwards and downwards in weight!!!!

so 1 month measurements were also done and were as follows:
bust -2inches
waist -1inch
hips -3inches
am very pleased as b4 this diet i developed a weird shape to my hips, this has gone- yay i still have love handles lol but they are a normal shape lol

so all in all a good morning!! off the diet tonight for a meal but looking at my first months achievements i am ready to put my all in next week and i want to be in the 15's so need to loose 7.5lbs!!! its a big aim but no reason why its not possible as this week had blips and off the diet for a day as was ill!!! so it is possible!

Back