My diary to sucess (I Hope!!)

had a sneeky peek on the scales this morning and am not happy, they dont appear to have moved all week!!! worried now wi monday will be the same, not sure how id cope with that?!

I'm in the same situation this week and think I'm going to be very fed up come weigh-in BUT I know next week will be better so have to keep things in perspective. Just sometimes, our bodies need to readjust and that's all it is so stay positive!

And yes, it's very normal to feel constantly thirsty when in ketosis! Keep drinking xx

thanks debbie, this mornings weigh in was -3lbs so will b happy with that and im not used to this thirst thing, b4 CD i only drank 2-3 cups of tea and 1-2 glasses of juice and think this is one of the things i will take away from the diet is that i need to drink more and to associate hunger and thirst differently, i think many times i picked at food i was probably just thirsty!!

today feeling positive, 2 shakes down, 1 to go as will be doing a SS+ day today as out for a meal tonight with parents as they go away tomo and dads birthday whilst there away.

tried on a dress i brought last year and it was too tight but a bargin, so shoved it in the wardrobe, today the top section i struggled to do up b4 is slightly loose!! tho tried a skirt on and thats still too small, so think my top half is loosing more than bottom half!!

You're still losing though which is great news! Well done! I will be happy if I lose 3lbs this week but sadly, don't think it's gonna happen! oH WELL! X

HI there - well done on your weight loss so far.
I wish I'd started a diary as I can see how useful they are.
My scales at home weren't moving and I had a major wobble /flipped out cos of it - so now I try to only weigh myself once/twice per week instead of 5 times per day (ha ha).
Just out of interest... how do you find doing odd days of ss +? I think this is something i need to think about doing, especially totm and days when I'm feeling crappy about thinking about bags of crisps!

Good Luck with the rest of your journey.

Hi MrsN
I find the odd SS+ day helps me through, if i didnt then i would cheat as I have a lot of social things pop up and I dont want to be excluded, I cant sit there and watch others eat, it would kill me and id break the diet and cheat, so by joining in and having something sensible works for me, after i feel good for it and dont have starters, puddings etc.
Also at totm im used to comforting my pain with choc, childhood of painful periods has caused this, so to be able to have something is better than feeling totally crap!! i have also had tea with skimmed milk at totm too as this is on SS+ (i think) just is comforting and filling for me!

My CDC advised against odd days of SS+ as she said your body wont know when its getting its next meal and u may suffer with hunger pains more, i however havent as i would avoid it if this happens, but if you are sensitive to it then chose SS+ for a week when its totm and then back to SS the next week. its real trial and error on this diet it works differently for everyone!!

good luck

so, weigh day yesterday and -2lbs, not great but lost so thats the main thing, did have a meal last night, felt i needed it!! tho prob dint need the bit of choc i had :(

today bk to SS, tho my mind has been wondering as to what else i could do to loose weight and EAT!!! im finding it hard going to get back into after last week!! im now thinking CD for 6 weeks more, iv done 2 weeks now so only need to do that again 3 times and will be near holiday, hopefully 3 stone lighter than start and then 2 weeks b4 holiday onto SW and use that to loose the rest and maintain with, im never guna b a stick woman but feel if i get to a size 14 il b happy!!
wish the next 6 weeks would fly by and the wieght drop off but i have a feeling its guna b a long slog!

I c ur back on SW debbie, glad ur looking after yourself over the diet, and very jealous ur eating and i cant!! lol

Well done on the 2lbs hun, that's great. :) I must say I am enjoying food again but I do still have about 5 days worth of CD shakes so if at any point, I need a boost, I have them but I must say, even having salad again is heaven and it's amazing how much better I feel, and straight away.

See how you get on over next few weeks and then decide what you wanna do, SW is a great maintainance diet so that may be what's for you.

Have you thought about doing SS+ all the time as that way you can eat a bit and I gather losses are pretty good. x

im really unsure, up until today i have been so positive with it, thinking its not forever, yet today i just want food, nothing bad, fruit, veg meat etc, and i have had some pickled onions tonight as i craved them so badly!! wtf?

iv just got off the phone to my best friend, shes a super fitness freak and is at fitness first, its 5 min walk from my place, so have asked her to c what deals they have on as i dont want to pay a joining fee, i can get the monthly fee from work at 28.00 a month so not too bad. so if she comes back and says they will do no joining fee then might go for SW and gym!! tho wont do it till pay day friday lol

so either way this week i am on CD and need to have a good loss this week! i dont think SS+ would be great as i would begrudge the 40 a week for CD then having to buy fresh food every couple of days lol mad i know but i wouldnt stick to it!

i hate having an unknowing feeling inside!! god i wish this diet was easy or there was some magic pill to make me thin???? but as there isnt guess i will just have to stop eating like a pig and loose weight!!

Well get to the end of the week and see how you feel. One day at a time... Do you have a goal weight in mind or just seeing how you get on? xx

no definate goal, was hoping for 3 stone by early aug for a holiday but then maybe a stone after? i really dont know i dont remember being that small lol iv always bn 15-16 stone lol and that would make me 14ish

have been reading some other diarys for inspiration and think i need to take one day at a time with CD, when i look further ahead i fail!!! I want to do the 3 stone then tackle SW that was the initial plan, but i didnt think i would miss food this much lol

ok tomorrow is day 1 of SS again!!! grrr

I started with a 4 stone goal and then extended it to 6 and now want to lose 8 stone, 13lbs in total! 2st, 7lbs to go!!!
You can do it- one day at a time, look to 1/2 stone goals which will fly by! xx

yea i need to break it down more, 1 stone goals on CD i think as am 1.5lb away from the first one!! then 3 more to go!! and need it gone by 6 weeks so CD is the only option!! but every wk i loose weight is an achievement, it went on slowly so isnt guna dissapear overnight is it!! much as i prey it will lol

have been doin the diet the last couple of days and think i have got my head back in the right place, this is only a temp diet to shift it and wont take forever if i put my mind to it, once the 4 stone is gone i will finish CD with maint. and then onto SW to gradually loose more if not maintain! after my holiday.

hope your feeling better on SW and still loosing!

ima sure u will achieve wt u are wantin to achieve hun,...bt yh i agree with it takin one day at a tym,...it is a slw progress i wnt the weight to cum off quuickly too :D...i find the drinkin the water abit difficult bt i am wrkin on that...lol....see hw it goes init...i guess...wiish u al the best n i will b carryin on readin up on ur progress i tink helpin each other is a grreat help..:D mwahz

thanks sweet girl123, i get so much insparation to continue by reading other peoples sucess, we are all trying to achieve the same thing! when did u start?

i started last sunday...so its been nearly two weeks...my weigh in in on sunday so having mixed emotions this week coz i did end up eatin and i had told maself that i wouldn't eat and yday i ended up avin food tho it was a little portion...sori for all the slang by the way :$...lol yh i agree other people's diaries do help a great deal and encouragement from others on here that is one of the reason as to why i joined this forum...i loved your diaries and the support that came from others...and yeah tru we are all aiming for the same...:D hw long u been on this for? sori i haven read it frm the beginning js read your recent posts but found them very good indeed..:) tc mwahz mwahz

im due my 3rd WI monday, so 2 and half weeks, tho the first week was only 5 days as started on a weds instead of a monday!! so actually only 2 weeks lol

how much are u aiming to loose? do you have any goals, events ur aiming for, seems were at the same stage so would be good motivation to c how ur getting on, i had an amazing first week (5 days) and not so good 2nd one, this one is a bit up and down tbh!! lol but i am back to sticking to it in my own way now!!

yh i agree would be great if we kept each other motivated...i don't reali have any events but i just want to lose weight for the summer and back to a size 10 or a 8 if i can get to that size which i was before...my initial weight was 11.04 and last week i lost 4 pounds...which was a bit of a disappointment but that was probz because i had a sandwhich and a meal :$...which i felt very bad about after having it....and i lost 5 inches off ma waist..i am a size 12-14 currently i want to go bk to a size 10...so see hw it goes..i have horrible handles on my sides which i want gone lol....and i want to go down to abou 8 and half stones..i am onli 4'11 and have natural big hips neitha which helps me as wen i do put on weight it can be seen from a mile awway and that is all i have been gettin from work that i have put on weight eva since i have started uni....so i want to prove to them that i can lose it and just wnt to shove it in thier faces tbh lol and to do it for my self wen i was a size 8 i felt amazin...nt too skinny or nuthing bt just the size for my height bcause weneva i look around short ppl tend to be generally slim ish...i dnt mind having curves and that but js don't lyk it wen i have blatantly put on weight and that next week is goin to be difficult coz my exams finish n i kno my friends are goin to want to go out and celebrate the fact that we have finished for the yr....lol.....but guess see hw it goes...so yh want to lose abt 2 and a bit stone...2dai wen i chekd the sales i was closer to 10 so im hopin i have lost quite a bit this week bt gues will have to see til the CDC cums ova on sunday i hate my breathe smellin that is the worst part :(........ wher u frm? tc mwahz

btw js wondering hw many posts do u av to post before you can like private message sum1...or get to like view thier profiles...:S coz i can't seem to b able to do that with ne1's..:S if you please tel me then that would be great....thnkuu mwahz

Back