My diary to sucess (I Hope!!)

sorry i dont know about the posting thing or PM? i havent bn on here long lol

If ur uni mates are planning a night out to celebrate dont not go, i have a few events planned into my diet, a hen night and my bday lol but for these nights i plan to eat a normal eve meal, but low carb and drink sensibly, but dont want to be excluded from the social event, u cant let this dictate ur life, u wont get a uni completion night again so dont feel bad just get back on the diet the next day.

i feel like i put on weigt b4 starting this diet, and comments from a unpleasent relative are making me more determined as her daughter is getting married in june and i want to turn up looking like iv lost weight and stick 2 fingers up at her!!! she really winds me up as is a diet and fitness freak and feels she can speak to people like a piece of s***t, but she had the cheek to ask me last week if she could borrow my WW book as she needs to know points for things, so she has obviously put on weight lol and im not replying to the message about the books lol serves her right!!

im in portsmouth, hampshire, where are u?

ahh rite yh ma cdc sed to me that i can drink vodka but with diet coke sso will probz stik to that for most of the nite lol n i am hopin willl not have to spend too much on drinks and that i will get on to the good old level of bein mashd quite quickly seen as i havent been eatin propa meals for the pst week nd a bit lol...:$ lol see hw it goes and yh ur rite i am goin to stick to the diet as i dnt wna give up just coz of a nite out as i have read some of your posts and you have lost weight evene after eatin the odd tymz...woww you lost loads in your first that is amazin that was wat i was hopin before i ended up eatin durin the week :/.....it is such a good feelin wen ppl hu have made comments about your weight turnin around and sayn that you have lost weight i did lose a bit wen i first start uni in the beginnin of the yr wen i was still homesick and cudnt bring myself to make food on a regular basis as it was my first tym away frm home bt once i got comfy into bein at uni and all of that i strted eatin easy foods like noodles and pasta and sandwhichs which is wher i went rong i tink bcoz wen i went thrut the phase of not eatin ppl at wrk even sed that i had lost weight lol....i was goin to strt this diet ages ago but just neva got round to it coz i knew before that i would be goin out regular nite outs with friends and stuff so i thrt y not strt durin exam period coz then i kno that i wudnt b goin out due to exams and stuf......see how it goes and i will stik to it even tho will b out drinkin next week lol..i am frm sheffield but studyin in lesta....in my first yr of uni:D... mwahz

im planning to stick to it 90% of the time, and as soon as the compliments start coming from weight loss it will inspire u (and me) to keep going lol i plan another 6 weeks so fingers crossed i have some more big losses like my first week lol not sure how it happened tho !!

what are u studying at uni?

dts relii gd tho if u are avin big losses i hope i get them tooo as i dnt av nuf money to b on it for a very long tym lol....i am studyin law nd business at uni....in my first yr....got two mre yrs to go lol....js wna lyk go to summer bein a slimmer me n then cumin bk to uni being a diff person lol nt as big as i am lolz....wt do u do? got msn? mwahz

its a quick diet u just need to adjust once uv lost the weight to keep it off!!

i am an accountant, i study CIMA atm so can relate to study stress, tho i do it from home!! not easy with wrking full time but i think long term and i wanna b rich lol so must continue lol

OK so today has been testing to say the least, I had a meeting at a different office, 1.5 hours away, and was a passenger in a car, so water limited till we got there, and no shake till 10am, usually have it at 9am!!
drank lots whilst in the meeting 10-3, but no lunch break so had to slyly unwrap my bar and eat it lol noone seemed to notice, apart from my boss who knows wat i am doing lol
had to limit the water 3-4 b4 we left so didnt pee lots lol and dont actually know how much i have had, filled my little bottle 3 times, but its not a ltr lol and had a black coffee and 2 cups of tea with milk, i needed them lol
so when got home at 6.30 had only had 1 bar and 1 tetra, so had 2 slices of ham and some pickled onions, seem to have an addiction to them although dont usually eat/want them atall ?!? feel kinda annoyed that i had it as had resisted temptation alllll day, they had 4 tubs of MnS treats going around, there were 15 of us lol and i had.....none!!! very proud about that!!! but then let myself down!! oh hmm the life of CD, tho guess out of the 2, i was weak at the better option lol

2mo is another day!!!

ok another "ish" day, good all day but really fancied something tonight, just a normal taste, so have had a heinz tomato soup!! opps, but was nice!! god i need to get to grips with this SS malarky!!! WI 2 days away so need to pull my finger out!!

8 weeks to holiday so need to be loosing 3.5lbs a week if not more to reach my 3 stone by wedding/holiday time!!! eeeekkk

aww ima sure the soup won't affect u that badly hun u av dun reli well so far so ima sure that u will av a nyc big loss by the tym weigh in cumz around..:D in a way i cnt wait til weigh in bt at the sme tym i dnt wna b disappointed with wt the results are..:(......i managed to drink 2 n half litres 2dai which was mre then wt i ad lst week...:d...so ima hopin that will elp flush out my lil blip on wed n the tuna that i ad 2dai..:(....i soo badly wna lose this weight....for masself n to prove to others than i can lose weight wen i put my mind to it...........
gd luck for ur weigh in
tc

im sure ur weigh in will be good, im feeling the effects of not drinking enough water yesterday, my head is all achey and hurts, so am trying to drink more today!! drank about 1 ltr so far so will press on with that.

what time is ur wi 2mo? make sure u post ur results, im following ur diary too so will be hoping for a good one for u!

my weigh in is at sumat lyk 9.30am...so hpefully b awake at that tym n will b able to let her in lol....iv been drinkin a lot mre water this week nt been out this week so been able to stik to it...tho had two blips this week so dnt kno if this will affect..fingers crossed for me...thnku for followin my diary ur comments do motivate me a hell of a lot...:)....wen is ur weigh in?
tc
mwahz

oh at least urs is a morning weigh in, mines monday pm!!
ur blibs sound like they shoudnt do much damage so fingers crossed for you.

will defoo let u kno i av also done a weigh in diary in the weigh in section so will b writiin in both of ma diaries about my hope ful weight loss....y is it dat u cnt see the difference tho u do other other ppl's comments on that you have lost weight bt to me its js still not enuf...is dat strange..:S...:(....dno...
mwahz

Glad you've managed to get through the week hun :) Lots of water will def help the head but it might just be you getting back into ketosis as the tomato soup probably knocked you out. I felt rough the first couple of days until ketosis kicked in so persevere, you can do it! Hope you feel a bit better later xxx

hiya thanks, it prob dint do ketosis any favours at all but it was the least damaging thing i could find lol gulping the water today and weighed myself this mornin and was happest iv bn this week, i wont revela the weight till wi on monday as i dont want to jynx myself lol
thinkin of a SS+ week next week, i think it will help me stop little blips that iv had this week lol

dont think iv looked at the WI diarys may have to have a peek lol

im sure the soup havent damaged it that much...n the weight that you av seen wil probz b the same wen u get weighed hun :) so go u..:p...bt yh i kno wt mean wen u js wna put sumat in ur mouth which tastes diff n that...:)..evven tho u kno u shudnt b avin it..the water will elp u alot i shud tink iv drunk water lyk a fish for the pst few days lol...so im hopin a gd loss tooo as i av mentioned b4...thats the onli ting that seems to av kept me goin so far lol....:D gd liuck hun n cnt wait to find out hw much u av lost :D
mwahz

My diary to success

Hi there,

Hope you don't mid me dropping to say hello. Keep going - the weeks will fly past and you'll be pounds down x

the soup wont do much damage at all. i have had ss+ weeks in the past as some weeks i have simply needed more than shakes and they work really well, sometimes even better losses than ss. good luck!

oh i hope so leeds123, if i can include spup every now and then i can sustain it for longer, im really strugelling atm!! dreaded wi 2mo and no hopeful at all

gd luck with weigh in tmo hun ima sure u will b fine n u will b pleased with ur loss mke sure u let us kno hw its gone :)
mwahz

good luck!

Back