My Diary...

Leeds take some time out hun i would...... recharge your batteries again. Maybe have the weekend off start afresh monday??

Leeds hands on HEART now i had loads of bad weeks cheating, eating and when it came to face my CDC every weekend id sh!t me self silly lol.!
She gave me good talking to and i got back on.!
Leeds we are all HUMAN!!!
dont go and start eating crap thou.xx

day 50 - shanny thanks for all your help. I have read and re-read your posts and they have helped me loads.

On fri, after my meal i read loads of encouraging posts and sat down and downed 2 litres of water in the evening. I am not kidding but all the 3lbs i gained from eating the daal and naan disappeared and i woke up on sat having maintained my 1lbs loss for the week! hurrah! I know that if i didnt have the meal i may have lost another pound but at least i didnt gain! I had the week from hell and am proud that i managed to pull back from total disaster. sometimes its nice to give ourselves a pat on the back and we have to remember that.

So, moving into week 8 and i am 19lbs down. This week WILL be a good loss week, i am determined. I am aiming for a 3lbs loss this week and NO BLIPS. I am so proud also to be on day 50!! and week 8..... its been hard, but its been a lifechanger for me. 8 weeks ago i was fat and my baby was over the newborn phase andi was dreading going back to work. Now, i can easily fit into to my work clothes and feel like i did before i had the baby. i feel like I AM BACK. its easy to get lost and lose yourself when you have a baby, and losing weight helps to recapture the old you. Thank you CD for giving me back some control and allowing me to find myself. this post sounds really crazy, i know, but i feel like a million times better and i am still a stone from goal. Even though i have blips i have never thought of giving up. the reservations about the diet i had in the early weeks, and the emotional rollercoater and beating myself up for even going onto CD are over. I am at peace with myself and with CD. I used to hate myself for getting to the stage where i needed to something as extreme as CD. Why cant you lose weight like normal people with healthy eating? I used to ask myself this all the time. But i am at over the moon with CD. It has helped me understand myself, it has given me time to think about my issues with food. I am not a big eater (maybe thats how i can have a day off each week and still lose?), i do not binge eat ever, i do not crave crap, and a lot of my weight was pregnancy related. But i think my prob is portion sizes and comfort eating. I am trying to control this now and am happy that despite having a crap week and feeling low i have managed to get to day 50 and am actually RARING to get on with CD and lose this week. I am one shake and one litre down already and can feel my goal within my grasp. A few more pounds and i will be able to visualise myself at goal and I just need to persevere to get there.... thanks to all who helped me last week. Shanny - you are a godsend. Becca are you still around, and ok? And everyone on the main forum - thanks.

To those who read this, i hope i can show that everyone's journey is different and even if you think you cannot carry on, believe me - YOU CAN.

wow!! Leeds that was a LOVELY read honestly hun bun really was.!
I now think it's a life journey in a way, we all try different diets and they dont work.
Then we find CD that does WORK, but then we all cheat, have blips or give in. I sure did ive returned to CD 3 times now since last year April. So you are so true hun YOU NEED TO FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT.And i really want you to keep fighting it will be hard and will get harder you do know that dont you?
But keep fighting and wearing clothes that didnt fit months ago, is a true proof that CD is the diet for you.
How old is your baby now? im sitting here smiling and thinking what to say.... It's hard to type what you actually want to say is'nt it .! As i love to talk me! lol lol.
And to still have kept your 1 lb loss is fantastic but dont take advantage thou thinking this will be the case all the time when you cheat.!!! OK.!!
What is your goal weight leeds? Here's to day 51 tomorrow hun you are a STAR remember that cuz you haven't given in.!

day 51 - what a lovely message to start the day with. thanks shanny.

mon morning again.... its like groundhog day sometimes isnt it on this diet?

did 100% ss yesterday (a proper ss day after many days of blips) so it can be done. funnily, think the bad week last week helped me to re-think my goals and CD and has made me feel ready and raring to go this week. woke up really hungry today though whihc is unusual for me as i never wake up hungry on CD. have had a shake but struggling with water as it SO cold. gonna have another ss day with no blips as need a good loss this week. main forum seems a bit quiet which i hate as i love reading the posts.

just keep visualising myself nearly at goal, though i must say that the nearer it is getting the more scared i am getting. CD is one big comfort blanket for me and i dont want to get out of it at all! must work up the plans properly, but am scared. anyway, will post again later today as its still early. wish me luck for today and the rest of the week.......xx

day 52 - ok start to the day. water and shakes... same as usual.

been reading some diaries on here and did the awful thing of comparing my losses with other peoples. makes me feel like i have lost nothing when others have lost 40 pounds ! anyway, its MY journey and i have tweaked it a bit so cant complain. plus there are others out there who are doing it 100% ad have lost less....

gonna stay on track today i hope! good luck to others doing CD.

day 53 - caved and has a ss+ day today. doubled the water intake today to deal with the extra food. one thing i have found is that if i have a food day and drink loads it helps massively. woke up today and has lost 1lbs and am hoping that i lose another 2lbs by sat. felt low mon-tues, but feeling MUCH better today and for the first time in all these weeks i looked in the mirror and my face looked thinner. i have lost 19lbs but never felt it. today i looked like i had lost weight and that made me really happy. weird huh?

scary getting near goal (I am a good stone away yet) but trying hard each day to do CD well. iknow if i didnt have a day off every so often might be at goal now, but to be honest i'm glad i took the long route as this weight loss is all well and good but ineed my head to catch up.... the mindset to change/

shanny - thanks again for reading and for your wise words. hope you are doing ok?

Evening Leeds im well thank you hun your last post was great to read really was.
im glad you are feeling better and the weight too, thats so important i think hun.

boy im looking forward to your wi satday at 9am lol lol x
keep going strong xx

day 54 - me too shanny! Its been a funny old wk 7 and 8. really strange introspective couple of weeks. i still feel a bit odd. thinks its the mind catching up with the body. its all gone so fast and although i am thinnner in my head i am not and need to sort myself out! does that makes sense? its like my head is rebelling and i am trying to catch up with myself got to be 100% today and tomorrow!

good luck for today shanny.

I find your posts really inspirational and I can't wait to be in my 8th week :) Keep up the good job!

day 55 - thanks cartwoman. hope today is ok for you?

weigh in tomorrow and i have only lost 1lb so far. know i can make this more if i am good today. having said that have been more or less 100% this week, no bad food at all and one ss+ day. oh well, one thing i have learnt doig CD is that if there is a slow loss one week it should get better in the coming weeks. Please let me lose at least another 1lbs overnight!!!!

drank loads this week too, maybe it shows that no matter how much you drink you still lose what your gonna lose.... mmmmmm.

anyway, will post later as am feeling a bit numb at the moment. not hungry, not craving food, but not enjoying CD, and the weather is so crap that i am having one of those days where i just BE. c'mon CD fairy, where are you? pay me a visit today will ya????

Hi I keep reading you thread,and you are doing great,I am on day four of the 7 day return to ss,it goes down cal and you have to add cd drinks till you are ss.I find if I drink water,water and more water,this is the road to stopping you getting hungary. But it is a pain having to go to the loo every 5mins,LOL , wishing us all a good day x

hello ysabel! good luck with ss. i m sure you are doing fine? I had a great day today, no hunger at all and good water intake and shakes. 100% ss. hopefully it will be reflected in my weigh in tomorrow morning.

Good luck on your WI!

day 56 - another 2lbs off! really pleased, although wanted to lose 3lbs! so thats 21lbs in 8 weeks. I am more than ok with this. nearing goal with every pound gone.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!... Leeds i haven't been on for 3 days been busy spilt up with my B/F so my head is every where.! didnt go for weigh this week been off work too.!
But better this morning thank goodness 2 lbs is fantastic Leeds WOOHoooo.!

Keep going now you will be there in know time.x
Big hugssss to you.x

day 57 - shanny you poor thing. hope you are feeling ok, missed you on here as love catching up on the goings on in your diary and look forward to your words of encouragement.

are you off CD for a while, or just taking things as they come. you seem to have a lot on your plate. thanks for the kind words of encouragement.

Really feels as if my losses are slowing and harder to obtain. I am really upping the water intake and sticking to ss 100% percent and when i did this in the early weeks the weight used to come off easily, now it all seems harder the nearer i am to goal. determined to keep going though. had a day off yesterday (was planned, but i did not want to have a day off really, but there were events which i could not get out of). 4lbs gain so hoping this goes by tomorrow. back on water and shakes already and ready for week 9. would love to lose 3lbs but think i am gonna have 1-2lbs losses now till the end... i read on the main forum someone saying they upped their milk intake and cals intake and started losing more so will read that post again and see what is going on. anyway, good luck to everyone, i am ok on sundays but find mon-tues the hardest days.. good luck to all!

Morning Leeds know im well determind not to let any man mess with my head and that's what i told him too.! LOL LOL i have a stressful week ahead thou with work got school inspectors in for 3 days. So will need to be awake and with it really.
Im aiming for 2 lbs loose this week, i had a girlie night out last nite and really enjoyed myself danced the night away with my lil dress on lol. Im with you with uping the water intake this week to i think now.

Have you thought of how you are going to reward yourself when you reach goal??
put pen to paper NOW and do notes and that will remind yourself of them and hopefully stay on track with SS.xx

OMG!!! getting to GOAL.... shanny, that still seems like a dream, unobtainable!! If i get to goal then my treat is gonna be a full day of pampering, then a proper good dress up and then a shaimmy and a shake and a STRUT into town with my hubby, and I MEAN STRUT! will i get there shanny?????

ps - you wont be single for long! you look fab.

Back