My Diary

4.2 miles walked this morning, more to come this evening. I also downloaded a "squats" app and an arms one and a abs one. Won't be able to move tomorrow! Back on form again anyway so all good, one day off isn't going to kill me, (or you either, Lexie!)

Well done on a good day honey. How is the movement this morning???? Xx

Ow my bum! Obviously the squats did more for me than I thought, fine apart from that.
Rach, Google maps tells me it's 110 miles from Holywood to the centre of Dublin, which I have just reached apparently (112 done) then another 81 miles to the centre of Kilkenny so you can expect me in 10-14 days approx. I think champagne would be appropriate on arrival, what do you think? :D

Lol sorry but I'm so glad I'm not the only one feeling the burn quite literally this morning. Well done though xx

Well done on the walking I don't know how far I walk in a day but it definitely isn't that much!!!

And we'll done on the loss this week.. You must be chuffed with that

Ow my bum! Obviously the squats did more for me than I thought, fine apart from that.
Rach, Google maps tells me it's 110 miles from Holywood to the centre of Dublin, which I have just reached apparently (112 done) then another 81 miles to the centre of Kilkenny so you can expect me in 10-14 days approx. I think champagne would be appropriate on arrival, what do you think? :D

Ok i think champagne sounds perfect, will have a bottle on ice ready for you. ;)

Another good day today, no opportunity to eat! No breakfast as it was sports day so planned to leave small son to school, come home and eat something, then head back up for sports day but I met a friend and we went for coffee instead. Sports day wasn't over until 1pm so I was starving! Lunch as usual and a fair bit of walking too (and jumping up and down in the freezing wind!) I plan another walk tonight and will weigh in on Friday as usual instead of a day early on Thursday as I'm not going out on Thursday night after all. All good!

3 firsts and 3 seconds so a great day for him, and a trophy for the highest performer. This is his last year at primary school so really pleased for him. Thank you x

3 firsts and 3 seconds so a great day for him, and a trophy for the highest performer. This is his last year at primary school so really pleased for him. Thank you x

What a great result !! He must be buzzing :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Thank you ladies, he's a very talented little boy all round.
Sooo weigh in this morning and I lost.....nothing at all. A STS. Despite all my hard work and despite a scale hop mid week showing a 2 pounds loss. So I've put those 2 back on really. While staying within my calories and walking 5-8 miles a day. Anyway, trying to keep looking at the big picture, it WILL come off if I keep going and yes I may have lost inches etc. Doesn't stop me feeling a little deflated this morning, I can only hope it shows up next week instead. :confused:

Thank you ladies, he's a very talented little boy all round.
Sooo weigh in this morning and I lost.....nothing at all. A STS. Despite all my hard work and despite a scale hop mid week showing a 2 pounds loss. So I've put those 2 back on really. While staying within my calories and walking 5-8 miles a day. Anyway, trying to keep looking at the big picture, it WILL come off if I keep going and yes I may have lost inches etc. Doesn't stop me feeling a little deflated this morning, I can only hope it shows up next week instead. :confused:

Massive hugs it will show I promise it'll just take time xx

Back