My Diary

the weather doesn't help I don't think either!

Finally we get this rubbish weather your talking about.... well its not a good thing..... but at least the garden is gonna get watered....

Hope you are doing ok

How did the sports day go? Ours starts in the middle of June, it always rains.. :(

Hi all, not having a good week but hey ho, got to keep plodding on, take my gain as it comes and try again.
Sports day went well (this was just initial heats) and we got most of it done in between hail stones, rain, wind etc and I managed not to freeze to death, just about. No2 son qualiied for the North Down Championships so that is another date for the diary. I also realised after the heats that he was running in walking boots! I'll treat him to new trainers this weekend and then he might go even faster! Or maybe not...
Struggling to get back on the wagon this week but I do keep trying.

KB x

sports day has initial heats?! lol

Hello my little sugar plum! hope ur well missy!

xx

hope you are doing ok....

we have the whole gang back (as Kiira is back too!!) yayyyy!!

Hope everything is ok with you hun

xx

miss_you_010.gif

Hi all, I'm a bit of a stranger around here these days I'm sorry to say but am back (yet again) on the wagon. I have been asked to be bridesmaid (or, more correctly I suppose, matron of honour) at a wedding at the end of May (my brother is marrying one of my best friends) and we actually managed to order a dress for me yesterday despite the fact that she lives in England at the moment and I am in good old Norn Iron. She flew in for 24 hours and we managed to do flowers, cake and my dress in that time, totally unexpectedly. They are getting married over here, hence the need to order everything here. Anyway, the dress will need altered once it arrives and hopefully I will have lost a fair bit by then and will need altered by more rather than less! It is actually amazingly flattering as it is so I am very happy and it can only look better as I shrink. I haven't put on too much weight over time, it's been a difficult time for me with 4 funerals of close people since July including one very close friend, same age as me who had been fighting cancer for a number of years but died i the end quite suddenly. Her children are the same age as mine so I have been spending a lot of time with them, we got around to burying her ashes on Friday, so emotional. Hoping I can start to move on a bit from here.
I have a box of Xenical left over from before so I'm going to take those and see how it goes, not sure how my doctor will react to a request for more... I have also acquired dog and walk him regularly, am back to EA Sports Active on PS3 which I find wonderful and my motivation is returning in leaps and bounds. Long may it continue. Hoping to get to know you all all over again. Onwards and downwards,

KB x

Wow that was a marathon speed read! :)

Welcome back. I'm trying to decide if I remember you or not. But I've only been on xenical since may. Prior to that I spent more time on the sw board.

Good luck with the goal, I've got a target to aim for next may. But am having a bit of a slow time at the minute.

We'll get there

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back & Hi!!!! What a lovely incentive hey a wedding of 2 people you really love. Have a fab month then I'm sure the doc will prescribe more x

Thanks all. Just popped in to add that my official weigh in day will be a Friday (not that I won't be scale hopping in between times) So far so good today, walked No 2 son to school in the snow (and him in SHORTS!!) with the dog and back again, about 20 mins at a good pace, I'll repeat that shortly. I have also done my "Active" workout which nearly killed me today, isn't it funny how sometimes it is so much easier than other times?
Breakfast didn't happen, it rarely does for me as I can't usually stomach anything in the morning. Banana mid morning and lunch was a wholemeal pitta with ham, tomato, cucumber, pickled onions and extra light Philly. Also a packet of low fat crisps and a "light choices" cereal bar. (Lunch is probably my biggest meal of the day) Dinner will be a Weight Watchers ready meal, at least I know where I am with those.
It is so cold here today really a huge bowl of something stodgy would go down really well but I'll have to make do. I'll maybe treat myself to an Options hot chocolate later. Hope everyone is doing well and having a good day.

KB x

Afternoon all. Still in a good place today. Walked No2 to school again but won't do the return pick up as he has Gaelic football after school today and will be dropped home. Just finished my "Active" workout, now have a sore bum and wobbly legs, lots of squats! At least I can feel it's doing something. Lunch was as above (I love it) and another Weight Watchers meal planned for tonight with extra veg. All good here! Looking forward, for the moment, to weighing in on Friday. Have a great day,

KB x

Sneaky scale hop this morning-things seem to be going in the right direction although I won't count my chickens until official weigh-in on Friday. Problem is I was 207 in the middle of last week, then had a really bingey Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun and hadn't the nerve to weigh in on Monday so I'm working on the 207 rather than whatever I weighed on Monday after bingeing. If that makes sense. Anyway, even working from 207 it's looking ok, long may it continue. Off for school walk shortly. Today is a rest day from "Active" so will have to trail out something else instead. Have a great day!

KB x

Oh dear. Not good last night. I have a friend having a bit of a crisis so we went out for a "quick drink" last night which turned in to 3 bottles of fizz and a pub quiz. (Came 3rd. Out of 3) We didn't eat anything, well a couple of crisps but not many but I have a wee sore head this morning and am fighting the urge to eat stodge this morning. Have had some toast and marmalade and a packet of LF crisps and hopefully that will do me until lunch time. Back later!

KB x

Managing ok so far. No2 son did his grade 4 piano exam today and got a bag of skittles after so I did have a few of those but just had lunch so not too bad. Weigh in tomorrow!

KB x

Back