My Diary

Stats for today
Weight 204.6 (got to love a restart week)
Calories in 1286
Exercise calories 770
Exercise miles 4.03

I have decided I will have a couple of vodkas at the weekend as usual and maybe some low fat crisps and just try to make up for it with exercise. That's the plan anyway.

Sent from my XT1032 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So I was at the doctor this morning and she gave me a month's supply of Xen straight away. She said the same as Alex said the other day, you only fail if you give up. She also said if it was easy we'd all be skinny (she is) I have to go back in a month to demonstrate some weight loss and she'll give me more. That should keep me on the straight and narrow as that month takes in Christmas and new year. I will have Christmas Day and Boxing Day off plan but that's it. That's the plan anyway. I took the dog out for a walk afterwards and if he hadn't been on the lead he would have blown away, and he's not a small dog!! We had to abandon our usual shore walk and go through the town instead. I'm still proud I managed 2 miles in that weather! I'm out tonight so need to get most of my walking done this morning.
Stats later!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Glad you got your prescription. I am hoping to just have Christmas Day off. Its harder with not being at home. There will probably be meals out and buffets. We will get through it though. Your doctor sounds lovely. Very windy down here too. Not been out in it yet though

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad your dr is on board, I keeping thinking I should go back to mine for some orlastat. I am back to my lowest weight that the drs have for me. Maybe I should book an appointment and ask - no harm asking eh?

Certainly no harm in asking at all. The worst that can happen is they say no, and really it is in their best interests to say yes.
Forgot to update stats last night so they are as follows
Thursday stats
Weight 204.2
Calories in 1319
Exercise calories 663
Exercise miles 3.55

BUT never mind that, it is weigh in day today and this morning the scales are showing

203.6 YAY

So 4 off this week, so happy with that given that it has only been 5 days. A great start, I only hope I can keep it up over the weekend. Not sure I'll post my stats over the weekend because I do eat differently and get up/go to bed/weigh at different times but will still be doing my best and keeping the exercise levels up hopefully.

Stats today

Weight 203.6
Calories in 1816 (vodka and lf crisps included)
Exercise calories earned 1008
Exercise miles 5.68

This is how Fridays and Saturdays are going to look but if I can keep the exercise at that level that should be ok....

So as planned, no weigh in today. I am pleased with how yesterday went because while I had my vodka and my crisps they were guilt free as I had upped the exercise to allow for them. I will do the same today hopefully and keep things on an even keel. Then back to normality tomorrow and I will weigh in again on Monday with official weigh in being Friday. All good.

Thank you!
Stats today
No weigh in
Calories in 1542
Exercise calories 646
Exercise miles 3.40

All still balancing out nicely even with vodka (never used to count those calories!!)

Back to normality tomorrow.

Hi Hun,

I am only just starting my xenical journey I have a lot to lean! C an i ask what crisps you eat? I was looking at weight watchers ones but wasn't sure if they were ok?

xxx

Hi Jules and welcome to Xen. Please don't ask me about crisps because the ones I eat aren't within the rules! I do bend the rules a little but won't recommend anyone else does the same. Good luck with your journey, stick within the rules, read loads on here and you'll do great

Stats for today

Weight 202.4 (weight loss over a weekend???)
Calories in 1119 (plus one gluten free chocolate chip cookie of unknown calorie content, made by my small son at school so a "duty eat")
Exercise calories 559
Exercise miles 2.96

Calories and exercise were both down a bit today just because of the day it was, that will improve tomorrow.
All good so far this week. I'd love to be under 200 for Saturday, I'm out that night somewhere I don't want to go with people I don't want to go with so would be great to feel good psychologically under that number. I'll do my best!

Back