My diary

2lbs a week is about average after the first big loss. Sometimes people lose the odd 4lbs, but if you look at their monthly losses it evens out to about the same. Well done!

as Jo says, 2lbs a week in average if not pretty good, it's what I generally lost each week on induction and then OWL Leanne

Well done

Been pretty busy getting my garden sorted out for veg growing. Got some tomato plants in the green house and Thymes and Rosemaries in the garden. My fruit trees are fed and blossoming abundantly so I'm hoping for a good crop. I'll get beans and salad leaf into the greenhouse this weekend. I just love stepping out into the garden to pick my dinner!

2lbs a week is still loss! And when you think of the minimal effort this diet requires...I think it's brill!

I tried to grow veg in my garden once. Managed to get two parsnips and a carrot and that was it. Don't think it was meant for me :p

Sam x

Morning Leanne

2lbs a week is still loss! And when you think of the minimal effort this diet requires...I think it's brill!

I tried to grow veg in my garden once. Managed to get two parsnips and a carrot and that was it. Don't think it was meant for me :p

Sam x

Awwww, give it another go! Compost, light and water is all you need. Did the parsnips and carrot taste good?

Hi leanne, not veg apart from the odd grow bag with tomato's or cucumber, but I do have a large herb plot love

Morning Leanne, how's your tummy love

Morning Leanne. Hope your tummy is improving :)

Have now got my seed potatoes planted and some more herbs out. I have chilli pepper in the greenhouse now and the tomato plants have already doubled in size.
My apple tree is blossoming and the apricot tree has finished flowering. The rhubarb is going mad this year. Still have garlic to plant.

Morning Leanne, how does your Garlic do? I've tried that before with little luck.

Back